Reviewbrah

Explain this man's diet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P4h3fHhI6y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically she does OMAD.
It's mentioned in one of their videos.

>she

Attached: R7FPDIz0.jpg (256x256, 12K)

>doesn't eat much daily so he doesn't become fat
>still gets testosterone-killing effects from the soy fastfood he's eating

he eats sufficient calories and expends sufficient energy to maintain his current body weight.

ReviewGirl

Attached: 1520879120537.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

I don't mean how does he stay thin but how has he not gotten coronary artery disease or heart palpitations or any other nasties? How old will he make it....

Attached: MakingIt.png (1920x1080, 509K)

Dude there are tons of people with shitty diet and they typically get these diseases in their 40-50's. People who eat really excessively obviously get them sooner but as you can see by his weight he doesn't.

As of now the main price he's paying is tanking his test into buzzfeed levels. He's probably not physically active either so that contributes.

Reviewbrah stays so thin because he literally does OMAD.
So if he goes out and gets a McDick with chips and coke then he has maybe 1500 kcals or whatever but that's it for the day and I think he is maybe 6ft tall and goes on 'nighwalks'. Bear all that in mind and it makes sense why he weighs maybe 145-150 pounds.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

BASED

He literally just wrote he's not asking how he's staying thin. Why are traps always mentally absent, is estrogen neurotoxic ?

Because in order to become a trap you must be severely mentally ill, and already unable to think clearly.

my mistake anons. I'm a little drunk.
Also please no bully, I don't deserve it.

I think I remember him saying on his stream that he doesn't finish the meals and leaves the leftover food in the back yard for animals to find.

what the fugg? >:DDDD

The better question is what is Steve's routine/diet?

Attached: 1516810063118m.jpg (1024x483, 63K)

ReviewBrah figured out the reason for her depression.
>40 year old MRE's and cigarettes to failure

he looks as unhealthy as his diet. what is there to explain?

>clear skin
>thin
>does cardio unlike half of this board
>unhealthy

Reviewbrah needs to get swole

He actually explained in his skincare video that his skin isn't that great, the camera just masks a lot of the imperfections.

Makes sense considering he is basically a vampire.

Attached: 1470876738872.png (804x673, 421K)

I thought I was on Veeky Forums for a minute, but the thread was going too well for me to be on that board.

He looks like the puppet from Goosebumps

he wears the big suits for a reason

Attached: reviewWOAH.jpg (399x525, 28K)

youtu.be/P4h3fHhI6y0

He eats fast food and his followers get gains.