/plg/ Powerlifting general

Welcome to the incel support group

Enjoy your stay

Attached: 37AAF723-EF7E-434C-A1E0-4D2D87636670.jpg (689x926, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdWrlB7Zj_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The dream of an equipped lifter is to do 1% of the work.
Bionic suits are the end game of equipped lifting

Attached: The_Future_Of_Eqipped_powerlifting.jpg (498x390, 42K)

>casual conversation does not mean she likes you

Doesn't mean that she doesn't want her balloon knot pounded. Women let men they don't like pound them all the time.

Equipped lifting is fucking really dumb

It doesnt even make sense

Its wuite literally using mechanical energy from elastic to make you lift more

What fucktard thought of it

OP IS A CONFIRMED TROLL WHO DOES NOT LIFT AND LOOKS LIKE DOG SHIT. HE OBSESSIVELY POSTS IN PLG THREADS FOR ATTENTION.

HE TRIES TO MAKE THESE THREADS TO GET PEOPLE TO ADMIT THAT THEY ARE LOSERS WHO DON'T EVEN READ THE OP. IGNORE AND REPORT THIS MORON AT ALL TIMES.

THIS IS THE REAL NEW THREAD. MIGRATE TO THIS THREAD AND IGNORE THE TRIPSHIT MORON.

THIS IS THE REAL NEW THREAD. MIGRATE TO THIS THREAD AND IGNORE THE TRIPSHIT MORON.

>Quickest and easiest way is use a car buffer pre training

What the hell?

Attached: car buffer.png (1886x578, 1.01M)

Projection

fuck off you piece of shit. no bump. kys.

real thread here, stop giving this stupid faggot attention as he is literally insulting you for posting itt.

Projection

Bumping and theres nothing you can do to stop me

Pretty much

TFW nice tight chest after dips
TFW sad shallow heart

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. OP IS QUITE LITERALLY INSULTING YOU AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT HE IS 100% CORRECT IF YOU POST IN THIS OBVIOUS TROLL THREAD.

READ THE FUCKING OP. GET A CLUE. THE REAL THREAD IS BELOW. IF YOU FEED THE NON-LIFTING TROLL THEN YOU LOSE AND HE WINS.

GET. A. FUCKING. CLUE. THE REAL THREAD IS BELOW. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE OP BECAUSE HE CONTRIBUTES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

op is a confirmed troll. stop feeding him. actual thread is above. do not engage manletjager as he is 100% a confirmed shit poster. no bump.

op is a confirmed troll. stop feeding him. actual thread is above. do not engage manletjager as he is 100% a confirmed shit poster. no bump.

Hmmmmm

why are you so fucking mad

HOLY SHIT LMAO

The other thread has 4 posts and 1 of them is someone reporting it the other 3 is the angry fag samefagging his thread

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWWOT
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

Attached: 1520506701589.jpg (573x668, 89K)

Literally what does half of this mean

I really don't like this image

What are we training today
What are we eating today
What are we feeling today
What are we listening to today
What are we working on today

>mechanical energy from elastic
Name a piece of equipment that has elastic. It's all polyester or denim, and the shit would rip far more often if it did have elastic because it isn't strong enough to overcome inertia.

We're gonna die one day lads :(

Then make sure you live a life worth living.

Already missed that opportunity

>op constantly bumping his shitpost
>no new posters ITT in the last 10 or so posts

lmaoooooooooooo this piece of shit is DESPERATE for attention.

real, non-troll thread. seriously. read the OP.

he. is. insulting. you.

this. is. a. troll. thread.

I dont really care what your homosuit and fag wraps are made of its still donating mechanical energy

Who hurt you today

Attached: CD78D91E-BCA6-4014-892D-81E81AF2A7CE.png (741x568, 23K)

>two guys wear identical equipment
>guy 1 has a higher raw total than guy 2
>both guys have roughly the same experience in equipment
>guy 2 still beats guy 1
Shit like this is why equipped is interesting.

you. are. an. autist.

Interesting doesnt really mean its a repsectable sport

It would be interesting to watch the special olympics include boxing

Still not a respectable sport

youtube.com/watch?v=xdWrlB7Zj_k

the absolute madman

>repsectable sport
Who ever insinuated that it was a sport?
It doesn't need to be a sport. I'd pay to watch rednecks take turns trying to push a tractor if a winner can be declared.

explain why special olympics boxing would not be a respectable sport

At the end of the day you’re still retarded

Regular boxers are already retarded with their CTE, so if anything boxing should be moved to the special olympics.

Projection. Nice quads. Ask your gym waifu on a date already. You'll always live in regret thinking what could have been otherwise.

Damn this some high level autism

>lardlifting shitters confirming that they don't read OPs and are the most clueless, embarrassing looking chumps on Veeky Forums

well done, retards.

Attached: 1508177957002.jpg (395x401, 59K)

Genuinely like the idea of being the strongest fattest guy in the room. Cannot stop eating.

Bumping this thread to piss that one guy off

Post your favourite big 3 variations

>favourite big 3 variations
Paused Squat
Close Grip Bench
Snatch Grip Dead

Dude u got a 10 scale case of the tism

Is there any trick to making the bar feel lighter before benching? I'm talking something similar to how the bar feels strangely light when you flex your lats really hard during squatting.

>WAWTT (tomorrow)

Squat
5@325
3@365
1+AMRAP @410
AMRAP @325

SLDL
3x5 @ 240, 275, 315

Ab Rollouts x 50 reps

Attached: 1f4ed3d265aa6088f75ee70512f59101.jpg (300x250, 16K)

>Ab Rollouts
How to do these without lower back involvement?

Weighted dips
Weighted chin-up
Power cleans

All you need to bee athletic

Bump because powerlifters follow a false god instead of the true one god of aesthetics

>How to do these without lower back involvement
I lay a barbell on the floor with 45s on it. I get on my knees and grab the bar at bench width. Then I contract my abs and roll out.