Reasons for lifting

Why do you lift?
When I lift, I think of all my mates, that someday I might have to fight alongside them, even if it’s just a couple of junkie cunts trying to roll us. I sort of fear not being able to save my brother’s life if the time came, which motivates me to work harder.
>already have loving long term faithful gf, no need to lift for thots

Attached: 770C7CCB-A792-4A79-AE28-539091B41EA4.jpg (609x960, 89K)

thats a super specific and retarded reason but ok sure y not

Same, I lift to make my body strong for my family, people, country, and God

I want to become something I've never been. I become fit then fat in waves, but I get closer and closer to fit every time. I will defeat myself one day.

To look more like a man. I'm 6'0, 175 lbs, but I feel kind of boyish because I have small shoulders.

i lift because im half italian, every person i know from italian decent lift, girls included. i look exactly like alphadestiny but with different nose. Every italian decent male i know look a lot like me even though we are not related. its creepy, we all lift for some reason here in my area, from 15 to deep in their 60 we lift male or female. i think that shit is just in our DNA. Also both male or female live with our parents way longer than the rest like 26 or 27 still living with parents even though we have a job and most of us have a college education. its weird. just like blacks never grow up with a dad, we lift.

This is going to sound extremely gay/stupid but whatever.

I've lived most of my life as a ham planet, getting up to 350 at my max (I'm 6'3"). Obviously there are a lot of reasons to lift and get healthy, but the thing that ultimately spurred me is my guitar playing. One of my heroes is Zakk Wylde and he plays really fast and precise lead lines, and I was really struggling physically to replicate them. That's when I realized that I've got eight inches of gut between me and my guitar, pushing my instrument away from my body and forcing me to reach further which inhibits playing. So a year ago I started eating right and lifting and I've worked most of my gut away. Playing is way easier now.

Attached: 1f112461665e78037fade89f2b14bf71.png (486x700, 457K)

I lift so when I make it, I look the part

Attached: images.jpg (232x218, 9K)

ok see you and your dead family in the next life

Good stuff, my man. Arms look so much better when shredding

>Don Juan

if you want to protect people around you, you'd be better off getting firearms training and a CC license

>endorphin rush and mental clarity
>increase TDEE
>increase test
>muh functional strength (for climbing)
>muh aesthetics

Attached: 1509054031948.jpg (1536x2048, 422K)

it really helps with my overabundance of energy and anxiety. it also helps so much with depression and the forced focusing is awesome for me because i cant forcus for shit

my blood feels clean and i feel/look better

also people are nicer to me.

cos im crazy insecure and desperately wanna be masculine.

sounds gay but its why i started, ironic how i only started making notable progress when i realized thats the wrong mentality.

now i lift to better myself, because i see it as a challenge

My gf left me and found a new bf literally a week later. We stayed in touch and she was kind of looking down on me because I'm still single.

I have a better face and I am taller. The guy had nice gains but stopped working out. She is already realizing that she fucked up. When we see each other again. I want her to really regret her decision.

> inb4 training for girls
who cares? as long as it keeps me motivated to push harder.

Attached: 1518570966310.jpg (1315x960, 68K)

I used to be fat, 110kg max on a 5.7 frame.

I started lifting because I wanted to look good, get more respect from my coworkers and peers and obviously for vanity (tfw got a gf now).

Now I take fitness more serious than ever, but for completely different reasons.
Fuck the peers/coworkers, getting fit only reminded me why delved into dolitude in the first place: people are fucking retarded and like 98% of them are not what I consider human.
They are NPCs, they lack free will and are entirely deterministic.

I found 2 or 3 non-npcs, and that is good enough for me personally.

Now I lift because I hate my previous me.
Lifting helps with mood, anxiety and it builds discipline.
It's also my only hobby, if it wasn't for lifting i would have even more time on my hands that I don't know what to do with.

Little sisters.

wasted

You calling my sisters shit? I'll fucking wreck you m8

>non-non player characters

I do pull-ups for Jack Dempsey