"So, why don't you have a girlfriend, user?"

"So, why don't you have a girlfriend, user?"
"You do talk to girls, right?"

Attached: images(2).jpg (672x457, 40K)

>haven't spoken to my family in over a year
>no pressuring questions

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

On the plus side at least they ask, you could be so far gone that everyone just knows why you aren't in a relationship.

Attached: 1506783873291.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Commitment issues

Because im busy lol

No one asks this because everyone knows that I fuck better looking girls than they do.

If I was in this social situation I'm sure I'd also have the social skills to talk to girls...

I'm almost jealous

>i decided not to bother right now
>my wallet has never been happier hahaha
then we share a short laugh

every time

Because I spent my five years of uni in my bedroom

I really should have gone interstate.

>Tfw neet and only leave the house 1-2 times a day
Get fucked

Attached: neet bridge.jpg (640x480, 52K)

God I hate when they go that far
>why don't you have a gf user?
>because they said no

Attached: 1487641558080.jpg (269x295, 12K)

no woman no cry

>"im shy, bro." or "im a virgin" with a smirk

craziest shit ever. people think i'm joking and prod for the truth when i just fucking told them

"Haha, no"

"Let me tell you about the jews."

I'm a 20 year old who is more concerned with building his career at the moment, plus the 20s is when a man's smv is at his lowest

Attached: 1520213409006.png (600x484, 524K)

lol

>plus the 20s is when a man's smv is at his lowest

lmfao the virgin cope

No woman try to no cry

Everyone who ever got into a relationship died

True story

This doesn't happen to anyone keep trying hard to be relatable faggot

II only seem to attract 18-20 year old girls and most girls come up to me asking how strong I am"

After this my family just asks how much money I make

I already told you THAT is a girl, she just has a benis D:

>Everyone is this picture is racemixing
I want off this ride.

Attached: 1497057198637.jpg (613x353, 53K)

I'm a permanently depressed self hating anxious lunatic.
Every single relationship or sexual act I've ever participated in was a woman making overtures towards me and them getting what they want.
Oh and all sex is a performance that I have to always excel at, like everything I do in life, or no one will love me.

There.
Oh, and I'm completely unable to interact with people IRL for long periods of time...or at all.

>Well at least you are saving money.
My father says with a sad disappointed look on his face :(

girls are icky.

'you idiots know my ex almost drove me to suicide, why fucking bring it up, at a family gathering of all things'

and storm out of the room crying

i dont get why people ask this question when its a short person. Literally you would have to be retarded to ask this towards a person thats like 5'4 or 5'2. like serious its like asking a crippled person if he runs a marathon. like wtf. not only does it lower the mood for him, but it just reminds him of why women are unnatractive to him. i feel bad for my friend since hes 5'2 but people keep asking him this shit. and hes told me that he'll be alone forever cause of his height.

Attached: 11312053_659920017471490_1421274118_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

The girl I was seeing broke up with me because she said I need to work through my problems on my own before anything could work between us. She's a super positive ray of sunshine and I'm a pessimist and a cynic. She said if I get better then we could try to make things work, but I just don't think I have it in me to be a glass-half-full type. Hell, she even said something about possibly getting married.
It sucks because I think this is me realizing that I only deserve someone like me.

That's so fucked up but true. Fuck all this fat acceptance, woman acceptance shit, short men have it worse out of anyone. Even fucking disabled people, at least you know why the aren't able to compete with the rest of humanity

girls are got the sticky, uh

I'm an autistic alcoholic who won't even go talk to a girl when she's eye fucking me and biting her lip because my room is too messy to bring her home to and i will probably be a bad lay anyway.

>Yeah I'm talking to six right now!
>run out the door never to associate with these people again

My family stopped asking me about girls when I was about 18/19.

They knew exactly where this road was going.

Attached: Just Keep Smiling Maintain The Act You Can Do It Just A Few More Seconds.jpg (472x524, 39K)

>Mom asks if I have met any ngirls lately or if I have a gf
No
>You should go to bible study group or church singles event. I always see lots of nice girls there.
... no thanks...