That 30 years old guy that goes to the gym

>that 30 years old guy that goes to the gym

Attached: 4dsc.png (385x350, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats me faggot.

Attached: rmx-look-son-a-faggot_fb_1282009.jpg (300x300, 32K)

i kind of feel sad when i see people over the age of 22 in the world, it's like u peak around 18 what do u even do at that point?

Attached: lBVVUQv.jpg (1440x1440, 202K)

mde?

>Peaking at 18
>Peaking in your 20s
Oh wow

Attached: 1501016523301.png (600x580, 360K)

yeah

Attached: ro6butf394j01.png (1404x1048, 1.47M)

>posting rare pepes on a laotian spearfishing forum in your mid 30s

nice cope, you will never be young again, your prime is over, money and women won't change that

Clean your jet bucko

Your prime in almost everything is mid to late 30's moron. Athletes rarely make it there because they destroy their weak ass bodies at 20-24.

>that muscly 30 something thick daddy type who works out at the same time as you

Attached: 38BF7EA4-466F-40AE-BEAA-424923C2216D.jpg (213x255, 17K)

mike tyson says hi

men peak at 20-18, its proven

I'm still improving from what I was in my early 20s. I'm reaching new peaks every year in fitness, work, hobby and social lifem
Bait thread. I feel bad for you if you peak at 18 and then spend the next 40-60 years as a sadcunt.

*Becomes heavyweight world champion at 40 years old after a 10 year hiatus*
Pssshhhhhhhh nothin personnel, kid

Attached: George_Foreman_2009.jpg (1024x768, 449K)

>coping this hard

i know it's tough to take the agepill but stop coping so hard

chads - first kiss at 10, have sex and girlfriend by 14, 5+ lays by 18, nonstop college pussy until 22, then it's downhill

This desu

Attached: romerovsrockhold.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

When you're about 25, your mental faculties should be fully developed and you can just really start understanding the world.

Prior to that, the average young person is pretty much retarded.

>that guy with the most massive punching power ever who got knocked out by ali

Attached: sdfeewfc.png (407x406, 73K)

>all the best boxers and UFC guys had their best runs in their 30's
>tyson couldn't even make it to 30
>tyson got knocked out by a guy that was 30 for his first time
KYS pleb.

Your confusing sports being filled with garbage college aged kids with peak physical ability. Most of those kids never make it to 30 in their sports. The goats do.

>Demetrius Johnson is 32
>The average ranked age of a UFC fighter is 31, the most common age being 32.
>Valentino Rossi is 39
>Tom Brady is 40
>Emmit Smith played into his mid 30's
>Phil Mickelson is 47
I can go all day kid.

>That manlet who goes to the gym

Attached: eldar laughing.jpg (446x400, 47K)

the virgin vs the chad

>UFC

lmao with your memetier sport

Attached: Screenshot_1vv.png (373x348, 34K)

Nice troll fat kid.

I don't understand the old men can't fight meme. Older people fight smarter and do less damage on their bodies.

Attached: 870090.jpg (400x400, 16K)

(You)

Attached: 23d.png (317x289, 40K)

the oldies you see fighting are out of roids lmao

when i used to play rugby there was a 44 years old who thought he was a badass because nigga knew how to tackle, once i did basic wrestling with him and he got MOGGED fucking oldies they never learn and i was 150 lbs at that time, he was 180

i could beat my dad in armwrestling since im 14 or so, people over 30 years old are pathetically weak and the funniest is that those oldies you see going to boxing or doing mma are memetier people who think are tough
LOOL

people over 30 are fucking jokes, they cant compete the high test 20 years old male

Michael Jordan didn't win his first ring until he was 28. Kept winning them into his mid 30's.

Nice fantasy blog that literally no one cares about faggot.

3/10

Attached: Rockhold_gets_shadow_realmed_closeup.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

lol fucking oldie tardan filipino board brownser cope

Attached: r34.png (378x349, 37K)

This is true, most fighters reach their prime in their early/mid 30s. You hardly ever see young champions unless they're super freaks of nature e.g Jon Jones and Mike Tyson. Football players get beat up so bad that 30 is getting old.

did he peak yet ?

Attached: Screenshot_18km.png (403x405, 324K)

Yeah, but most start as children or young teens and even then they had good genetics the right lifestyle and nutrition and someone pushing them as well as internal motivation. So they had epiginetics on their side.
Roy Jones Jr. started when he could walk and was coached by his Roy Jones Sr the entire time.

i just turned 29, feelsbadman
been rdy for death since 25
I only lift for some kind of false sense of progress and achievement to dull the seemingly endless monotonous grind

That was like a fuckin viper strike

>get off work
>drive my new Audi to the gym
>feeling good cause I saved enough cash to buy it outright
>it was yearly bonus week, I hit 110% to objective for my sales goal for the year
>get to go on sales award trip to Costa Rica next month
>also awarded $10k in company stock as a part of my bonus
>fuckyeahshit's good
>gonna try for a new PR tonight
>this weekend gonna go rafting with some sales bros and thots they know
>looks like there are a few teenage DYELs in the gym this evening
>wave at them
>one grunts and tries for lmao1pl8
>the other calls me an oldfag
>"sorry son, but my name is Chad"

>16
>me and my buddy hang out with out gfs after science class ends
>we walk to gym later after we get our dicks sucked
>see some guy pull up in Audi, face is red, sweaty looks stressed out
>start laughing to eachother about how it must suck being old
>3rd time ever benching we each got 1 plate
>he waves at us, we whisper to eachother that he's an old faggot
>he walks up and says his name is chad even though we never asked or tried to conversate with him
>whisper to eachother that he must be a pedophile

>coping this hard
time waits for no one

>coping so hard you think that you can actually make up for being a lonely faggot in high school by getting a 10k bonus in your 30s

Eww look a normie wagecuck getting excited about his car and hitting his jewbosses targets. Excellent goyim!

Women peak 20-25

Men peak 35 - 40

>He always wears very little but is extremely ripped
>He likes to flex near you

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>Men peak 35 - 40
the only way men peak that old is financially

if we're truly talking looks and aesthetics it's abou 23-26

>Women peak 20-25
LOL! nice job showing us how righteous you are, funny how people don't write what they truly believe on an anonymous imageboard...

I liked postgrad life much better than college. Also you can still fuck 20-24 yo girls well into your 30s.

Damn, Luke looks terrible

>Looks and aesthetics
Irrelevant. I'm talking about mental health and physical strength.

>aesthetics
which is why all the "sexiest man alive" winners are always actors/models in their 30s....

Lol, people are living longer now. If you don't think you're prime age has changed, I don't know what to say to you

gotcha, so you're coping, also IQ peaks at 18-25 l0l

the people who judge those things are old as well, so yes, they are coping with their votes

>So you're coping
Nah i don't care about my peak. If you have the right mindset you can always enjoy life.

Did you just learn the word "coping"?

>EVERYBODY'S COPING BUT ME

no

>cope cope cope cope
nice argument. Ask any college girl who the hottest guy in the world is and she'll probably say some guy like Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth etc. Aesthetics are by definition subjective and most women prefer mature and handsome men.

yes anyone that thinks they peak past 30 is coping fucking hard lmao

yes they are attracted to famous men of course, but deattach ryan gosling from his fame and they choose lil pump

Buddy, if you watch combat sports you'll see young guys having a hard time keeping up with older fighters.

Attached: Based_FERG_celebrating.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

When (if ever) will LeBron peak?

im not talking about strength, caring about strength is a cope

this thread sucked a few days ago just as much as it sucks tonight kid

Attached: IMG_3494.jpg (800x504, 120K)

>women would prefer a 17 yo illiterate tattooed mutt over a conventionally attractive man
lol you're a gen z poorfag aren't you?

>lol you're a gen z poorfag aren't you?

yes, but at least im not coping

People over 20 are pathetic, lul
I could beat the fuck out of any 20+ year old

This is true. The human brain is not fully formed until about 25 years of age. That's why I basically ignore anything said by anyone under, oh, about 30. Because you've really only had a full brain for a few years. Then you can start making sense.

cody cigar in his habitat naturale

What extra things are there do develop from 22 to 25?

Yell at your mom upstairs and tell her I said hello.

Here's the beginning of an answer to your question.

en.wikipedia org/wiki/Development_of_the_human_brain

It's 23-26 Phelps is the best example of this

I think this might be a roastie post. Most girls peak 18- to maybe 20. Because they usually get fat and destroy their face with makeup.

t lanklet

christ you're embarrassing

>coping this hard

>Mom I posted it again lu.xD

What's wrong with his belly button?

Isn't the athletic peak somewhere around 26? And the brain doesn't even finish developing until somewhere in the early 20s if I'm remembering accurately.

Either way, you just be the best you can at whatever age you're at.

A loving relationship and a family are good things to develop in your 20s.

I get the impression Veeky Forums is against starting families but in my experience it's more fulfilling than a teenager might think. You've got millions of years of instinct driving you to socialize and reproduce, you guys should try it. As cliche as it sounds, starting a family can give your life meaning that you can't find anywhere else.

(ps: not all women are whores)

Attached: image.jpg (787x804, 744K)

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

?? Your world changes drastically between 18-23. Mid-late 30s is when life is over

Something that contradicts your points is a cope?

And what's wrong with coping, exactly? You asked why even bother, or something to that effect. Clearly people manage to find a reason to keep going.

>you can catch a glimpse of his pumped, striated pecs

Attached: 15163362698970.jpg (778x512, 45K)

>leg punch
I would be very confused if that happened to me

>there are literal children posting on Veeky Forums right now

reminder that if you're under 20 you look and sound like a brat, and won't realize just how true this is until you're older

depends on the sport, nhl is around 27 but getting younger

>that 60 year old man that goes to the gym and squats more than you

>that guy who's been going to the gym for years and still barely has any gains

Attached: 1507547693167.png (1063x1063, 245K)

>Larping anonymously

Kys

>Poorfag
>Spamming a thread with delusions that women really want low class degenerates like lil pump
>Not coping
Hmmm

rockhold was so gone he wasn't even looking at romero's fist speeding towards his face, he was looking off into the distance past him, didn't even put up any resistance to yoel revealing his shitty hairline

Attached: yoel ko rockhold.png (1334x750, 3.53M)

The only way I can understand these threads are this: people who are insecure about something post threads from the opposite perspective, because 30-odd people saying "no way brah, 30 isn't even old" is basically what they're looking for

In which case, get a grip man you're supposed to be a bit more settled by the time you're this age

are you going to kill yourself when you hit age 30?

And also not supposed to be in the gym

Im 35 and have had more progress on the gym after 30 than i did before, im more diciplined, can afford better food, and just laugh at 20 somethings pushing weight around with no gains to show for it

My ideal physique...

Early to mid 30s is when you have kids tard. Like how the fuck is your life over? Cause you can't fuck roasties on the weekend?

DĂ aaaaaaaa grizzly

Kekekekek

I'm getting a conspiracy theory vibe from this thread

>30s meme is for 20s incels to raise hell about, much like 'muh white' and 'muh genetics' while simultaneously giving them enough years to dwell on it so they have the motivation to kill themselves in due time.

Attached: 1519082394654-fit.jpg (328x588, 19K)

>its proven
>provides no proof
fucking brainlet

Lennox Lewis says hi.

Nah but seriously Mike Tyson was the best boxer ever.