Veeky Forums Social Life

Sup, Veeky Forums.

>be me
>three year relationships ends
>meh
>realize i now have no social life, whatsoever, because my ex-girlfriend was insanely insecure
>start lifting
>only to realizing lifting for social status is superficial and often doesn't work
>looking to find out ways to get friends
>26
>Veeky Forums
>decently attractive
>stylish
>employed and plenty of money

Do you have any recommendations? Of course, my post is related to Veeky Forums, because I am working out to become more attractive. I've looked into MeetUp.com. Temporarily, I tried Tinder, but that's full of a bunch of women you just bang and never talk to again. I'm looking for a real social circle. I'm not terribly autistic or anything, and I certainly able to socialize. What do?

Attached: 1520743921504.png (600x749, 1009K)

get some real hobbies that you can do with other people.
Or get a bunch of homo friends and start brolifting.

unironically join an adult club like crossfit.

get in touch with old friends, at least thats what id do

Meetup is fucking stupid. Go out and find a hobby, talk to people at work, etc. Using the internet to make friends and serious relationships is a pleb-tier method

Learn how to play golf and make friends with people who do, in my experience they're usually decent people
Good for career gains and showing off your strength if you can hit a 300+ yard drive

Im way younger than you but I can offer my 2 cents.
Im insanely autistic yet I manage my social relationships just fine.
I keep it very minimalistic as I truly dont like people in general but theres always people you can relate to and stablish relations.
I would look for people at your workplace. No kid. Coworkers are likely to have similar interests as you since you work in the same field. They also share a lot of experiences with you so you have a lot of common ground to talk about.
I would befriend them and then after some time invite them to your place for a bbq or some shit, very relaxed an casual.
If everything goes well theyll start inviting you to meetups .
There now you have a reduced and comfy social circle that doesnt requiere much effort to keep.

So, that's what I was thinking, and that's why I mentioned MeetUp. I'm not going to open up a new social circle, unless I find a class or club to join.

So, I have a working class background, but I no longer fit into the working class. All my old friends are blue collar folk. And that's fine. They do quite well. But I'm an attorney, and I literally have nothing in common with them anymore. So, I can't go back to my old friends.

How do you find hobbies? I have tons of hobbies, but they're not advertised or anything.

I work with two girls my age. The one girl is DEFINITELY autistic and weird. She doesn't talk much. When we both found out we passed the bar, I asked what she was doing. She said she was going out with a few friends, and I told he I'd like to join. She said that's fine, and that she'd text me. She never texted me. A few days later, she told me she was worry and she actually just got really drunk at home. I just figured she didn't want me to join, frankly -- I haven't asked to do anything with her since.

The other girl with whom I work? I haven't asked her. So, perhaps that's an opportunity, but she also has a boyfriend, with whom she spends most of her time. She's likely off limits.

Other than those two, there is no one else at my work, because everyone else is a lot older.

Bro you dont ask to join right away.
Actually befriend the girl and the you ask her to join you.
Theres no way you only work with 2 girls.
Theres got to be other people.

>asking Veeky Forums for social life advice
>and it's Veeky Forums of all places
>just lol
I'm pretty sure this board acts as a runoff for /r9k/ posters who are trying to build confidence and become socially fluent. (and of course /pol/ posters who are preparing for a race war but I digress). I would just reiterate that above, try finding interesting hobbies and you should meet people along the way, even a sperg such as me reconnect with an old childhood friend because we started lifting together.

Attached: 1504748888908.png (3056x2184, 3.27M)

The two girls I mentioned are the only potential candidates. We've also bullshitted around at work before I asked her. So, it wasn't like right off the bat or anything. So, yeah -- only those two. That's it.

I'm usually on /pol/. I can't ask /r9k/ anything. Moreover, I'm convinced there are social people on this forum.

It's because they're all white isn't it

I'm in my 20s and been out to eat with this guy from my work in his 50s as friends, is that weird?

Yes. I'd rather stay in my age range. I don't have much in common with a 50 year old person. I want to go out and get rowdy from time to time and meet new girls. New social circles will open opportunities -- but I need an age range between, like, 23 and 30.

La creature detected...

Well sure we didn't go out partying or anything of the sorts, but the place I was working at LITERALLY had no one else my age. If there is no one at your work then I guess that solely leaves finding hobbies if you want to meet others.

No I know plenty of black people that play, it has nothing to do with race
You probably have an image that it's all high end country clubs in rich white neighborhoods but it's not
I'm sure 90% of the people around OP play
He could be out playing and hanging out with the DA making a name for himself

I wouldn't even have the opportunity to hang out with a 50 year old. It's just those two girls. So, I don't think work is fertile ground for rebuilding my social life. Unfortunately.

I'm just feeling a bit isolated and all, and I think it is very strange to have no friends, whatsoever, especially when I think back to how many friends I used to have. But when you've spent all your time and energy on a girlfriend and career, I guess you're not left with much.

I'll figure it out, though. This is just coming to the forefront of my life. Until then, I'll just keep lifting, mate.

I feel you, im this close to just slamming my coworkers even though its a terrible idea

What does 'slamming' mean.

That lone (You) sticking out like a sore thumb in the mass-reply gets me every fucking time.

It's how virgin teenagers say "have sex with"

Fucking. Obviously.
But the reason he's "so close" instead of actually doing it is because "you don't stick your pen in company ink," or whatever gay shit your grandpappy used to say.

I've actually never heard that, I think. 'Sup, girl? Wanna slam?' I don't think that'll work. Anyhow, I'm not particularly interested in sex right now. I'm more so interested in finding a friend or group of friends and having a nice time.

Well, I'm not a virgin, so I wouldn't have known what 'slamming' meant anyway.

I'm used to terms like 'bang' or 'fuck' or phrased like 'have sex with.'

But slam? I don't think so.

It's a holdover from the days of POGs.

'I'm going to hit the drug store for that new stack of POGs, but first I'm going to slam my imaginary girlfriend!'

"Slammin' stacks and slammin' cracks" was a way of life.
Sorry you didn't get to feel Jenny Prescott's tit in sixth grade; maybe you should've invested in some glow-in-the-dark discs, poorfag.

Whatever, fag.

Anyone else have suggestions? I need someone to drink with.

Yes it's weird and I made the same mistake. Now the 52yo dude won't stop asking me to join him for lunch and I've been denying him for the 4th week now.... i'm 23 male. I guess he's just a lonely dude

Attached: hook.png (534x572, 77K)

Yeah, fuck that. I feel bad for people like him, though. So many people in the world, but still so many people are lonely.

Maybe he has a qt daughter

Fuck you man

just went over the thread; you're low key weird but I do think with a little social conditioning in the real world (sports/esports, art/music, work) you can do alright because you seem smart and open. also probably stick away from /pol/ and /r9k/, they're gonna instill mindsets that'll isolate you more.

Attached: Fox 2.jpg (1000x750, 512K)

>go do hobbies
>speak with like-minded folks you meet

I meet new people ice fishing every winter. I meet new people fishing every summer. I still talk to and occasionally spend time with some of these people. It's not rocket science user, unless you're intentionally avoiding human interaction it should happen frequently.

Location? I'll hang out with you, no homo. Have a beer and watch hockey.

i want a blonde muscle qt!!

t. asian Veeky Forumsr9k/

East coast -- between New York and Richmond. Won't specify anymore unless you're in that range.

>t. elliot roger

but i do not want to be rude and say no...

Attached: 1519069836901.jpg (640x877, 343K)

This is the first muscle girl worthy of my pens