Hush is going to be released on Bittrex. Low market cap coin. I have no clue what it does...

Hush is going to be released on Bittrex. Low market cap coin. I have no clue what it does, but if that's true it'll fucking skyrocket.

bittox.com/2017/11/23/leaked-hush-coin-listed-bittrex-end-november/

Other urls found in this thread:

microcapcrypto.com/hush/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey look guise I copy pasted the btc code and check it out plz buy it, low market cap

look dude, i'm not saying it's true. definitely enter at your own risk. i just thought you faggots would want to know.

big if true

nice i was looking at this on a couple sites... bought in thanks

That bittox site is legit i made a fuckton on it from STORJ leaked info

good open source project for sure. amazing devs too!

been looking into it a lot lately and this news will surely benefit them.

get in before you get cuck'd fags because i see it coming "WOW HUSH IS MOONING WOW IT'S AN AMAZING PROJECT WOWOWOWOW"

fuck you i told you already. hf

I remember it was talking about STORJ when I found this site, I made some even though it was almost late for them gains. I can recommend it.

pajeet coin

someone needs to tell me if this will make me rich. I'm not playing around anymore

Definitely a pajeet coin. But I don't give a fuck if it makes me money. When was the last time you read a whitepaper?

No, new coins wont experience the alt pump.

This coin has a cap of $3MM. if the rumor is true this could hit $25MM. Not to be one of those "OMG FAGGOTS 5x!!!!!!!!!!" faggots

You guys make your own decisions. However, this coin for me is a good buy. This site has helped me in the past. I guess we will see in a few days when it is released on bittrex.

>HUSH dumpers right now

People said that about LTC, ETH, XMR and a dozen other coins, and they just keep being wrong.

going to the mother fucking moon

bought $170, let's see some returns lads.

>Privacy based coin focused on private messaging.
>Can't keep it a secret that they may get an exchange listing
The irony...

microcapcrypto.com/hush/
coin seems legit