Anger in the gym

Anyone else here /alwaysangry/? or /workoutangry/?

Attached: Doom_Marine_(Doom_Slayer).jpg (800x800, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkrE8hdFOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sometimes

I am incredibly /workoutangry/, sometimes on purpose. I find it is easier to keep going if I'm really, deeply pissed off and will sometimes find ways to get in my own head to get angry. This is especially true when I'm boxing.

Attached: 1510784202956.jpg (700x788, 199K)

Are you the guy keeping Apeman in business?

Attached: C4Zy-e6UEAA2kgP.jpg (1200x1200, 74K)

I'm not 16 anymore, so no

i can get very angry in the gym but its more intensity then anger... like if someone came up to me in a respectful manner, i would have a nice conversation and smile and be nice.. but if someone is disrespectful that intensity can turn to anger

>indian kid rough housing with friend about to bump in to me as im walking by
> put my forearm up to block him from running into me and he drops like a sack of potatoes lol
>he got really angry and approached me later asking why i pushed him

If you are angery you are a probably a faggot

This guy.

But mainly I go in angry and come out happy as can be. I still listen to Rob Zombie so it helps throw me into dark dungeon lifting mode.

Attached: 1520971279539.jpg (476x604, 58K)

I noticed whenever I got into bad arguments with my ex and going straight to the gym afterward it provided me with more better focus and lifts.

Attached: Rage_Match.jpg (800x533, 248K)

I actually find my workouts to be more enjoyable and vigorous if I imagine myself to be doomguy and slaying people and/or demons. Playing glory kills in my head has pushed my 1RM's to very high limits. I'm aware of how autistic it is.

>Go to Gym
>it's leg day
>Not feeling it today
>Remember the hordes of Africans being funneled into Europe right now
>Hit legs twice as hard.

Attached: MurdochChanMad.gif (640x360, 360K)

Last time i did that I fucking injured myself, unable to lift for several weeks. Never again

i do this exactly.

>me at the gym (pic related)
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

Although when I get out of the gym I get pretty calm and start going back home listening to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkrE8hdFOQ

Attached: doom___rip_and_tear_by_freeeg.png (800x800, 174K)

That's my secret, Cap. I'm ALWAYS angry.

my focus gets all fucked when i get angry
you gotta lift tranquilo

based murdoch poster

Post more Murdoch-Chan

Attached: 300px-MurdochChan_Absolute_waifu.png (300x450, 144K)

/alwaysangry/ here. hate where i am in life, hate women, hate myself. only thing that calms me is lifting. hit the gym at least an hour every single day or i feel like im gonna have to smash something to make it through the day. shit is terrible but idk how to feel normal so im just gonna keep doing this i guess

Attached: It is as it is.jpg (708x960, 94K)

>tfw apathy

Anger made me beastly strong, then I herniated a disk. I was becoming a less angry person by then already, so I changed my routine and am much more fit overall now, albeit not as strong.

Attached: owl.jpg (410x700, 40K)

I'm going to put myself between 250 and 310.

I've had brief glimpses of being thankful just to be alive but I don't feel it all the time.

I will make it to 1000

Attached: bernese pets.jpg (720x960, 107K)

unironically my motivation a lot of times

Attached: 1464085963708.png (575x1169, 664K)

You're the guy who throws the weights down after every set.
No one likes the angry guy in the gym, it's ugly, channel your anger/aggression into focus and improve your lifts.
At the moment I can guarantee everyone in the gym thinks you're a cunt.

>last gf abandoned me and tore my heart out.
>tfw no gf

I lift out of angered desperation to become better.

Attached: kill.gif (1200x900, 374K)

Sounds like you have repressed trauma you need to address and heal from. Please stop slamming the weights.

But to answer your question: No I go in with a calm mindset. But if I'm struggling with a heavy weight on my last rep or so, I'll grimace and channel some anger to complete the set.

I'm not autistic thanks

I lift because I hate myself

Attached: 44c26e55f636838167b89e0493bca1ac7a0fae79fcce61917bb7c3d30af9b21b.jpg (295x300, 22K)

I hate that I'm fat

>been lifting at same uni gym for multiple months now
>still never held a conversation with anyone
>intentionally avoid eye contact with everyone
>have resting anger-face while im lifting
>i think i catch other regulars off guard when i politely ask when they're done with their bench

yeah i lift cos i have no idea of how to healthily deal with my emotions. im so socially inept its ridiculous.

at least im jacked tho

I like to stay calm and composed but I do this when I'm fucking. I even blasted Rip and Tear and BFG Division while facefucking a chick in the park a few nights ago and wasn't even embaressed when she asked me for the tracks the next day.

BFG division is the best song for big lifts.

That 1 minute HYPE up

I can usually get pretty intense for one or two heavy sets, but no more.
Never found the gym a good outlet for aggression to be honest. Martial arts does way more for me.

Yeah but that's because I'm depressed and I'm taking out my rage on these here weights and I want to be left alone.

I’m never angry.

After 2.5 years of boxing lessons, I can’t even bring myself to really punch someone. I have no aggression.

How to activate my anger for training?

I only got really pissed once during a heavy set. That was the only time I felt so incredibly angry..I don't know how I got there, but in this moment I felt like I can lift at least 20kg more

It's not healthy. I used to be very upset with where I was in life. Every time I lifted I just used the anger to lift, and It really did help with my lifts by quite a bit. But I just became angry all the time. It got to be a point where it was hard for me to not be mad constantly.

That's fucked up. Notice how you only have 200 points between effectively suicidal and neutral? And then 750 points up to the really good stuff? Yeah, logarithmic. And don't get me wrong; that seems actually accurate.

But damn. Quantifying this makes me even sadder.

This.

This.
Im Polish tho.
So Im not even white.

these concepts were developed by a Christian, spirituality energy dude, on the level of Scientology.

ALWAYS ANGRY

Attached: 600px-FUCKINGANGRY.jpg (600x600, 69K)

>caring if people dont like you because you make scary noise at the gym
shiggy diggy

Attached: 1520171777169.jpg (480x633, 17K)

i stare myself out in the mirror when doing heavy squats and diddlies. i think it creeps folks out but shit dog it works