Boosting Testosterone

You guys aren't deficient in Zinc, are you anons? Seems weird to me that Veeky Forums obsessed over onions after a study was done on lab rats that was inconclusive about human results. Then when Onionbrah showed that he had very slightly higher testosterone (but nothing significant), people still thought they'd be best off eating raw onions. Meanwhile there's been countless studies showing that dietary zinc helps with testosterone production in the body.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519

>Dietary zinc restriction in normal young men was associated with a significant decrease in serum testosterone concentrations after 20 weeks of zinc restriction
>Zinc supplementation of marginally zinc-deficient normal elderly men for six months resulted in an increase in serum testosterone from 8.3 +/- 6.3 to 16.0 +/- 4.4 nmol/L (p = 0.02).

You don't even need to smell like shit from eating a diet with more zinc in it. It can be found in meats, nuts, vegetables, and seafood, all of which can be prepared to taste great in many ways.

If you truly want to boost your testosterone without pinning, start with Zinc. You won't turn into Arnie or anything, but you'll probably feel some positive effects from it.

Attached: tdawg.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everytime I take Zinc, I end up throwing up A LOT. What's wrong with me bros?

You have enough zinc already you dumb shit

>50mg Zinc
>5000ui Vitamin D
>28mg Boron
Every day. My stomach is a tank, I take this with no food.

Wrong, you just piss out excess...
You should take it with food.

i take zinc every day and have been making decent gains lately

red meat

Careful if you're supplementing zinc. Zinc and Copper levels are antagonistic in the human body and if you end up with a Copper deficiency you're fucked.

actually missing the point of the onion diet
it reduced 66% of female hormone its about the ratio not the boost in test

>Goyi-uh guys be very careful with Zinc take it from me you should be more worried about your levels if copper oy-vey

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2017-11-27-19-24-12.jpg (1300x2186, 823K)

are 50mg zinc pills enough?
also, should i buy magnesium and copper pills or what?

Idiot cant even meme properly. Dont force it if you cant even type like normal person. He said ANTAGONISTIC WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE TO BE BALANCED FOR YOU TO BE HEALTHY. ZINC CANT BE 10MG IN BLOOD WHEN COPPER IS 3MG IDIOT

Never take zinc on an empty stomach, you will throw up every time.

I take zinc just because it helps me blow bigger loads. Also staying hydrated helps my loads as well

What if I don’t throw up?

If you're eating a healthy diet, you don't need to supplement more than 15mg.

I take it every morning with my other supplements and fast till the afternoon, never had any issues here.

Too much and empty stomach

It needs to be taken with food and no more than 50mg

Zinc needs copper to move or some shit so yeah make sure to have a bit of extra copper as well

Attached: 1519945939513.jpg (1023x682, 129K)

I agree with this.
I take zma as a standard throughout.
Also the cocoa has high zinc (in my second diet change)

Per day.
1 medium red a day or two small. -reduce female sex hormone

Mine lowered by 66%

2 cap of concentrate Pomegranate (or replace a cap for a whole fruit)

400 -600mg of long Jack.
Get the tablets the powder taste THE WORST

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077

1 table spoon cocoa (not convinced on that one)

Increase test.
Mine raised 25%
Increase free test.
Mine raised 27%

Don't forget about sex

fix your sleep schedule

If you take in anything but water you're breaking your fast. Better to take the supplements with your first meal.

I used to take ZMA pre-sleep around 4 hours after dinner, on an empty stomach.
I guess that's why I had some days last year where I'd wake up nauseous.

also for those wanting just zinc, get zinc picolonate or whatever it's called, best form of zinc toi be absorved and i've found ZMA's dont have it

magnesium also has one or two forms, whose name I forgot, that are the best for absorption and they arent used on ZMA's

LOL why the fuck would i eat metal

thinkingEmoji.gif

Attached: 7977AC5D-C86B-43F7-8038-5F5B70C8E5C3.jpg (900x900, 119K)

>eat pretty health think I'm getting enough zinc
>take multivitamin with "muscle support" stuff because I'm prone to cramps and tendonitis
>it contains a hefty amount of zinc and magnesium
>morning wood is as hard as man walking a long and bloody road of revenge
I guess if you're even under by a little it can make big difference. Got to take half a pill at once though or it turns my stomach inside out

Zinc is good but dont dis the raw onion. I think it works wonders if you stay consistent. Best way ive found is to soak them in vinegar and eat with rice. Zinc is good. Everyone saying you'll have a copper deficiency is wrong unless you take an extremely high amount. 50mg tablet of zinc only digests about half so you are only getting around 20mg or so.

be careful not to go over 50mg of zinc since then it starts to reduce 5ar activity and lower your DHT which is bad for gains.

What is a medium red

>Best way ive found is to soak them in vinegar and eat with rice
like quick pickles? Hmmmm that actually sounds good could probably mix that with those red japanese radishes and stuff.

the onions with the purpley red skin you silly goose
although personally i've been eating the white ones because my grocery store has organic ones more often...In theory would it be better for a person to eat organic white onions or non-organic red ones? Does the colour matter all that much really?

You're allergic to being a man

>In theory would it be better for a person to eat organic white onions or non-organic red ones?
Since organic tends to grow in better quality soil it'll have more of its accessible nutrients available to you

Chopping firewood is a proven method of increasing test

vit d should be taken with magnesium or magnesium rich foods or it won't get absorbed

Nah that's fag shit. Pun.

the vitamin d wont get absorbed or the magnesium?

Meh, lost over 100lbs so far so not worrying.

Don't listen to him, magnesium doesn't matter. However you should take K2 if you don't want clogged arteries.

I'm just curious as to how the implied reaction works

magnesium is require to transform vit d into it's active form inside the body. If you are very deficient in mag taking vit d will do nothing. If you are slightly below normal levels you will likely become deficient in mag. All the side effects listed for vit d supplementation are actually the same symptoms as magnesium deficiency. Wonder why that is.

so what rationale is behind not take them together?
Assuming the ratio is good enough that you won't just be negating the magnesium depletion.

I said that they should be taken together, I'm this guy

>you silly goose.

I appreciate civil discourse. Have an onion.

Attached: j0402510.jpg (600x443, 35K)

That doesn't mean shit in a normal male. Estrogen is essential to the body and having level in the low average doesn't change a thing in terms of muscle building. The only time you need to lower your e2 is if it's high.

I'm sorry but the reduction of the e2 means nothing unless you're already high. Lowering when in the normal range can hinder sexual function.
Also a 20-30% test increase (or decrease) is completely normal in the male body. It can literally fluctuate that much in a week on its own

Mg is needed to convert VitD both into it's storage and active forms.
VitD is needed to absorb calcium in the small intestine and reabsorb it in the kidneys. If you don't get enough Ca or excrete to much of it in your urine your kidneys start to excrete more Mg to keep the Ca/Mg ratio in your bood balanced.

What's the optimum mix of shit I should be taking if I want to blow big loads or is there a singular pill that I can take that includes everything. Already eat onions btw, fucking love onions