Am I doing it right?

Am I doing it right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-140230.png (1080x1920, 171K)

>black

No

Well, OP, is she fat?

>Wait...you're a girl?

N,no

Say nah bb I'm lookin for a real woman

>No, I'm looking for a mommy to give me milkies.

do it phaggot

say this

ha just jocking you, couldn't think of any funny openers so just said i was gay haha, what are you doin tonight

>I'm here to return some displaced antiquated farm equipment and chew bubblegum....and I'm all out of bubblegum

rolling for this

dubs for this

rollin

rolling

roll

Rolling

>inb4 op says im looking for a woman

You guys stuck

rate my text game brehs. met her on tinder... not usually my cup of tea but htis one appears to be working out. i tried to do a pullup on her shower to impress her and ended up snapping it.

Attached: 2833a72c7d6db720ac00649f88a193db.png (784x1414, 182K)

The community has spoken OP

Rollin for this

You're kinda autistic but she seems to like it

dude come on im a normie chad just like you

Attached: eb01497c1bcefcc074b5b3cd75133709.png (802x660, 89K)

honestly there's nothing worse than an obvious joke getting missed. I'd unmatch right away

Everything included in this post is hilarious. Ya, it seems to be working for you but she also sounds like a single mom so you could probably burp the alphabet and succeed with her if you make any money at all.

shes not a single mom lol shes 25 and is a teacher. WHAT DO I SAY TO THIS.

Attached: 4fb2c6515eddea889f186d186f380429.png (784x562, 64K)

Is she saying the black emoji is bad? Based

just go with this OP

I wonder if cheesy shit like this works

Tell her its her fault for not showing you her foot game

tell her you want to kiss her

post pic

ive been using muslim and black emojis for fun and it annoys her since i'm white lol.

brehs hows this response #heldframe

Attached: 13bad28f1b53dc01316ccd924a5c3854.png (796x674, 90K)

Do you have autism, I'm having trouble following this conversation

>say something about my appearance

God damn women are the worst

what's the best form of messaging to move a conversation from tinder to?

text, fb, snapchat or what?

do U have autism? i broke her shower by doing a pullup on it to peak over and see her naked!!!

Snap usually, leads to sending nudes

That's pretty fucking autistic dude lmao

How desperate can someone sound? Luckily she seems insanely insecure so she probably likes it.

op is really failing to deliver here

i've already had sex with this girl like 8 times. i wouldn't reveal my final autistic form with someone or try to "see them naked in the shower" before that dude come on

Yeah I like snap because you can try to finesse your way into getting nudes. Text is cool if you want to actually hang out with them but it's easier to ensure that you can fuck if you're already getting nudes.

How? It's a very easy conversation to follow, unless you have autism

>bang this thot
>ask Veeky Forums about my texting game with said whore
What is this madman's endgame?

this is actully very good. Look at how she expected compliments on her looks bc she always gets them. now a high value male doesnt and it makes her cooch tingle

incel mogging

she's not a whore my dude i just wanted to share my silly texts

>she's not a who're
>sex outside marriage
Pick one my guy

what's with the black hand emoji? I've seen a couple people using it but I don't get the joke.

All women are whores and your thread is terrible

cheers lads ill try for snapchat i think

my nigger i don't think those are realistic standards to have in California unless i convert to judaism move to israel and find an orthodox wife to pursue judaism with for the rest of my days

>waste a bunch of time on tinder in new city during vacation
>swipe right if they even remotely look acceptable (no actual fatties, there is a thicc limit)
>0 matches
I mean come on all this time and I genuinely thought I had an okay face at the very least.
I just wanted to practice and potentially land a date in a city where I have an excuse for not knowing anyone or anything. If I can't even practice on tinder theres no hope brehs

You're coming on way too strong and awkward
Don't ever use emojis and only use messages to set up the next date or casual small talk

I would have said "I must be trying to send you some sort of message then"

i agree with the coming on way too strong talk, i'll tone it down. but emojis and only setting up the next date with texts? seems kinda over the top to me.

>acceptable
I'm starting to believe the colored people first meme on tinder. Back in 2013 I got a decent amount of matches now I only get deformities and fatties.

Dude....shes a nigger.

Attached: 1488158152703.png (408x332, 44K)

If it doesn't work out with this girl and many girls after. You will get exhausted with attempts at trying to do cutesy flirting.

That's basically what pua really is. Getting rejected a bunch shapes into knowing how to put the least amount of effort in and still getting dates.

quality

try making a new one with the best photos you have. it will give you a fresh ELO and you will be at a higher chance of not getting munters

CHARGE YOUR PHONE also

>fucking around with a bitch named vanity

It's definitely over the top but there is a fine line, don't text too much
Yup, literally all I get is fat mexican chicks or fat white sjws, then again I live in SoCal so it's expected

yeah i've been rejected a bunch, i'm 26. it'll suck if this one doesn't play out because she's cool. but she's also really attractive and probably has loads of guys always hovering around her.

can't be obsessing over that though. i'll know if she's becoming less interested though. and it hasn't happened yet.

pretty sure everyone in this thread can follow the conversation except you

after reading this you probably still have autism

Attached: 1512211085061.jpg (350x468, 27K)

erm that's Vanyty sweetie

I see a decent chunk of not-obese 'white' girls, I try not to let it stop me since I know I NEED the practice but it seems like either my standards are actually so high that my practice-standards are still too high, or no one wants to match me.
If it's the former I'm fucking screwed because then I'll be alone forever, I already have trouble finding girls attractive.
If its the latter? Well I guess Im screwed because then I'll be alone forever.
This is just discouraging

Why would you say this stupid, asinine, facebook retard user who admins an anime page tier shit

Kill yourself.

>swipe an absolute slampig
>literally the most bottom tier I've ever subjected myself to
I feel disgusted with myself and worse that it was a match. I don't even want to

>only extremes are possible
I hope you die very soon.

>Niggers are worth your time
lol kys

having sex only until marriage isn't an extreme? please describe a realistic scenario for me where that would happen in today's world.

>gibposters aren't based
leave and never come back

I said it was are you fucking retarded?

the guy i responded to said i should wait until marriage. that post was me telling him how difficult it would be to convert and find a wife who shares the same orthodox beliefs. you know you can respond to me without being so rude right?

>dont hurt my feelings
sry snowflake

you didn't hurt my feelings my dude, i'm just letting you know that we'd both get more out of a conversation without spiking our cortisol

>you didnt hurt my feelings
>i keep feeling the need to defend myself on an anonymous site
kys asap

yeah, being anonymous gives you a free ticket to be an asshole sure. but at the end of the day you're just an asshole :\

Quit responding to bait, they live on (you)s

This whole thing is retarded but if you got laid, more power to you I guess.

Not him, but
>:/
>>>reddit

Show us her picture

Awkward as fuck but this was actually a good response

Invite yourself back to repair your damage.
You have a free pass back into her place and your manly repair skills will impress her

Attached: IMG_0211.jpg (640x1136, 83K)

Not him but
>:3

Him, but
:3

Rollerino

this is good actually

She's black, what did you expect? They think Kevin Hart is funny