What kind of physique do Asian women prefer?

What kind of physique do Asian women prefer?

Attached: asian vs white.jpg (2372x2760, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SqA0LBwW_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Extremes. Super skinny dudes or super buff dudes. Anything average is instantly ignored by them.

As an asian guy, this is incredibly wrong.

>As an

muscular and black

Depends on what country, Asia is more than just Korea, China, Mongolia and Japan. Women in developed countries don't care about your physique as much as your face or qualifications and social skills.
This is not to say your physique doesn't matter, so just go for ottermode and bulk from there and you'll be gettin da puspus.

>Asia is more than just Korea, China, Mongolia and Japan.
i have never seen anyone on Veeky Forums reference Mongolia other than to mislabel a chinese cartoon forum

My point was that Mongolians look more like the Chinese than for ex. Pajeets

fat and faceless

my Mrs is Asian and we go to Asian clubs a lot im 6,3 and about 225lbs and i have no trouble at all...
(im a white dude)

>Lauren Southern
>White

Attached: 1458231196170.jpg (777x424, 60K)

>tfw Latino male
>tfw no Asia gf

This kills me, no matter how much I lift I can't grab the attention of a qt asian grill.

Mongolia has a swole president

>El Ogro de las Americas
>white
Lol

>failing at such a simple meme
so this is what terminal obsession does to the brain. sad!

El Goblino...

Attached: 1519226754657.png (2552x5560, 2.68M)

We have tons of qt half white gooks in Aus that can fuck off and take their extended ant people families wiith them because we are beyond full the filthy little moles. My point is that they are massive whores and would probably suck the guac off your cock and give you turbo clap

Where abouts in aus? Fuck m8 I need to get in.

Sort of your problem but I'm just beta and can't hold a convo. Trying tinder now but cant seem to meet up and my matches slowed down
>tfw wasted my college years filed with azn qts

>heheh we dont like reddit were Veeky Forums heheheh

Attached: 1515645960875.jpg (604x559, 38K)

for some reason it's the ellipses that kill me every time. and some titles have them while others don't. what does it all mean??

>la creatura

Money

As an Asian girl this is correct
Not too skinny though

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

He got you. Don't type like you're on reddit. There is no one to upvote you

Fuck off whore

open bobs!

As an Aseano-identifying nonbinary lesbian(male) personette (clim/clam/clers/climself pronouns), this is incredibly problematic. Asian women should not be a monolith, they should be paired with any and all people of color of all genders and sizes. They should also realize that they should consciously make an effort not to be attracted to people of privilege (cis, white, non-disabled, normal BMI, etc.). Because by letting themselves be attracted to person of privilege, they are perpetuating the racist, sexist society that oppresses people that don't conform to societal norms.

Attached: ad15ad24-7e36-4539-ab93-b5c8e9f8cd8f.jpg (640x730, 64K)

nope, just skinny.
and white.

hello bitch lasagna
send bob cloth off?

Asians HATE niggers

this is an interesting video on standards of attractiveness in Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=-SqA0LBwW_s

yeah but what do they consider extremes? like normie "oh wow you go to the gym twice a week you are real athletic user!" extreme or Veeky Forums's 315 for reps isn't even impressive extreme

there was a time when newfags were encouraged to lurk moar
nowadays you just post constantly and shit up every board

Attached: 1409752011599.jpg (500x614, 112K)

O B S E S S E D

holy shit haven’t seen that flash animation in like 12 years

FEGGET

>My point is that they are massive whores and would probably suck the guac off your cock and give you turbo clap

Attached: 1520979798614.png (311x300, 133K)

muh white women age badly.

muh boomers.

>even conservative women are whinny mental bitches

Attached: 1519470636857.jpg (720x762, 34K)

>religious women are whinny mental bitches
wow
amazing

>all women are whiney mental bitches
wow
amazing

LEAVE. LEAVE BEFORE THE ADMIN BANS YOU