Why do Asian chads always have aesthetic chest genetics and cute girlfriends?

Why do Asian chads always have aesthetic chest genetics and cute girlfriends?

Attached: fuckcucks.jpg (2666x1414, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1JBQMXbN2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=R1JBQMXbN2k

Because most Asian men are skinny af so when you come across that one Asian chad, it’s like you’ve found a unicorn

Asians are the most feminine race on the planet so your statement is false

Attached: olympic_records.jpg (3138x1299, 459K)

i dont understand how asians get higher quality white girlfriends than other ethnic races (latino, indian,arab, maybe black) when they date interracially

Attached: fringe.jpg (660x883, 55K)

hard work

Reminder that this image would some how be (((offensive))) in burgerstan

Attached: KFullNormal20080726052_l.jpg (360x360, 28K)

Why?

asians are all manlet midgets even a buff asian would be mogged by a non-lifter irl

Higher than average IQ, hard work and higher testosterone (seriously, look it up).

> asians have higher test on average

What the fuck

Attached: chadapo.jpg (500x750, 78K)

Its funny you mention that, because there's this Japanese-Russian guy who trains at my gym. Beautiful triceps and pectorals, and what I think is the hottest girl at our university (who does modeling or some shit) is really into him, but he keeps rejecting her.

I mean, if we're talking genetically. Blacks have the lowest IQ, but usually the highest testosterone.

as a buff and tanned white dude, why do all these cute/pretty feminine women keep going for asian men?

Like why? These are the type of girls I am into, but only sloots seem to like me.

higher test, lower receptors

God damn, look at that 85kg snatch record compared to 94kg. Belarus guy is a fucking beast.

I mean, his entire body and structure looks white, but he has chinky eyes, but they're green. No homo, but he's a really handsome dude. I think it just depends on how you approach women, I go to parties, hit up dating apps (Tinder, Bumble, POF). Are you in a university?

wow nice and impressive until they got out of the manlet weight classes

Yes I am.

these are the type of girls i like

Attached: ezgif.com-resize.gif (380x310, 3.78M)

Asian males are the least desired amongst males, so when they get paired with white girls, you know that's a relationship based on pure attraction.

Meanwhile the reverse, asian girls with white males, is based on pure fetish fuel, which is why so many of them are uggos.

>(((offensive)))

what

Does he have an asian dad white mom? You need to confirm the hapa theory.

Yeah, dad is full Japanese and mom is full Russian. Got to meet em when they came down

Telling you dude, go to as many social events as possible, play some sports. I'm on a University Rugby team, tamed a good amount of strange doing that. I'm personally into white girls, but i've been picking up a lot of hispanics ;-;

nope

what this guy said

Attached: testosterone.jpg (1146x390, 67K)

Fucking knew it. What is the science behind this
shit?
AM/WF = Alpha sons
WM/AF = Beta school shooters

We need some scientific studies.

Attached: 1514846949955.png (614x768, 881K)

>higher test
>much lower prostate cancer rates
What the fuck?

Twinks winning in twink categories, big surprise baka

Pretty simple desu. I mean just look at the guys that go for asian gfs or wives, they're the pathetic loner kinds. Whereas the Asian guy who gets the white gf must be pretty cool as he's at a disadvantage.

Imagine how different you would turn out with each of these fathers

I think somehow has to do with the mindset that the father has. Usually when a White-Male takes on an Asian woman, its usually for perverse or beta reasons (can't find a girl within his race/country/desperation). Where as traditionally, White Women aren't attracted to Asian men...Asian men are usually considered the least attractive. So when an Asian dude gets with a White Female, it must mean he really has some outstanding qualities. Whether it be intellect, aesthetics, fitness, etc. (this is all just bro-science but I think it makes sense)

Lol I just said that too, i think it's pretty logical. You said it better than me, my english is bad. I am from Ukraine

>SHBG
>DHT
>DHT/testosterone

What's the significance of these values?

Might be right. Imagine it from the perspective of the son.

>WM/AF
>My dad is a loser, the marriage is a product of fetishism. My mother is ashamed of her own race, asian women are despicable. I hate myself.

>AM/WF
>Fuck yeah my dad is based as shit. The marriage is a product of genuine love, my mother is interested in other cultures, I love being asian.

It's not hard to understand
> AM/WF
Asian men are fighting against the odds, so the ones who date out are the biggest alphas, the American born 6' tall lifting types with 6 figure jobs. Tend to be humble because Changs have to fight from the bottom of the dating totem pole. Because they're so high level, they have standards and won't settle for anything but a beautiful white girl, who tends to be the open minded type.

> WM/AF
White men who are at least 2 of the 4: ugly, short, fat, boring. They can't get women of their own race, but they're so desperate that they end up with Asian women, despite their stance against race-mixing. The Asian women tend to be the hateful white-worshipping type who will infest her children with this toxic mindset. She will simultaneously hate her children for being too Asian (she sees herself as white), yet be jealous of how they are whiter than she is.

I'll try. Ill try to join a club or something related to an interest i like. just wanna find a woman like this

Attached: peaksoy.jpg (736x990, 71K)

fuck everyone in this thread who vouches for racemixing who in turn lead to the creation of abominable mutts and hapas. I do not care if my genetics is shit as long as i do not participate in the breeding of those monstrosities

t. Asian man proud of his heritage

Why do asian guys and asian girls tend to not like each other?

I notice most of my asian bros are more interested in blondes than asians.

the Chang white girl slayer vs the virgin with yellow fever

this amwf shit cracks me up

i know this 5 8 asian dude in college that slays artsy white girls, some even taller than him somehow. hes buff, fashionable and has a good jawline so idk. hes unreal

Do you live in California?

I can confirm. I'm a Chang who played Rugby and that helped me get into a top frat. Both of those helped me smash top quality white girls. Had lots of good white bros in the rugby team and frat. Ironically, the one guy who I had beef was the only other Asian guy on the team and in that frat. He was a half-Asian manlet with a white dad/Asian mom. I'm pretty sure he was fucking pissed that I mogged him in his own token Asian role lmao.

Yes, why?

uhm...is this you?

Attached: starterpackcreator (2).png (800x600, 289K)

Noticed a lot of asian dudes going for white girls and interracial dating in general in cali. not so much where i live except the occasional tyrone going for the attractive white girl (Georgia)

Close. My body fat is higher at around 15%. Probably a result of getting sloshed during songs after every match lol

asian american girls are kind of fucked in the head

It's because of all that soy in their diet

>t. cope

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 12.40.22 AM.png (900x1062, 969K)

How much of my family do i have to sacrifice to be that asian chang?

spotted you on the train chang

Attached: chadnerd.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Lol that cope. Go back to r/asianmasculinity faggot

nah, but I browse a lot of lookism.net and sluthate. asiancels have indroctinated me

Asian american women sre messed up. Its only a pol meme that white women and black men fuck each other in high nunbers, while for asian american women, like half of them or something are married to white americans. Its either something wrong with the women or men

Ignore those sad fucks. They blame their shitty personality and 3/10 looks on their race. A normal asiam can get any female, those robots just blame their problems on their entire race

Asian American Women are low-quality hoes though,
not mention the fact that most of them are unattractive in the Asian sense.
Asian Men know that and avoid them like the plague.
Even hanging out with them will just bring misery to the future household.
Anyways, GL to the suckers who are married to them.
May God bless their souls.

>2 asian in a top frat

Nice larp, nobody believes this.

Attached: 1521007015021.png (408x332, 44K)

Why would you marry out of your race?
If you are Christian, you can avoid the cultural clash becuz similar religion/culture etc.
But if you are the real OG Daoist/Buddhist/Shintoist/Shaman, you would not even consider that option, unless she is willing to make that compromise

>t. brainlet who couldn't get into an ivy league school

Have you even gone to a real college? No, community college doesn't count.

From my experiences, issues only exist really with second-gen Asian Americans. FOBs are usually kind of insular but super excited to be friends with the locals, second-gens are kind of stuck in a cultural limbo and risk falling to dangerous extremes (overt purposeful displays of "Asian"-ness or "successful assimilation", LARPing, etc.), third-gen and on are just normal dudes all around. As far as intraracial boy/girl interaction goes, shit's kind of fucked at the second-gen level due to the above. Either may hate themselves for not being white and feeling like they'll never fit in, and project these feelings of inadequacy onto the other and pursue interracial relationships as an outlet of some sort (proving how "white"/"normal" one is or something).

Shit's fucked. Despite it all, I just want to marry a nice Korean girl and carry on my bloodline. But if I don't, I'm equally ready to give into my degenerate instincts and blanda upp with a thicc ebony cutie. No white girls though.

can confirm, and it also explains the alpha outliers of the other races tend to just go for the 10/10 outliers of their own races, while the asians are forced to go for the majority population because their women are batshit insane

Because everyone want white women it seems. I dont get it either. If they want a girl who smashed 10 dudes before you, can’t cook or are feminist sf. Go ahead

2nd gen as in 1st gen = born in Asia, moved over here as a young adult, or as in 1st gen = first generation to be born in America?

All the Chang’s in my gym have no gf. Ive only seen one that did but he was a Korean pretty boy and his gf was kind of cute I guess.

Jup, i dont live in a country that allows gooks into frats sry.

Might be because of the bigger tiddies

the first one

what country, pham?

Attached: 1469678288487.png (640x589, 621K)

Consider that Asian women maybe aren't the super traditional non-feminist type and that they're not submissive women who'll cook for you. It's fucking hilarious that you don't think that they'll be feminist when Asian women are the most educated female group (educated tends towards liberal) and they're significantly more career focused than white women.

Or don't listen to us Asian men. It's not like we grew up with Asian women as our mothers and sisters kek. Why do you even think there's a tiger mom and not a tiger dad stereotype? Asian women will have your balls in a purse.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x451, 24K)

Canada

Second-gen as in "Parents born in Asia, immigrate to X (first-gen immigrant), give birth to citizen of X (second-gen immigrant)". Thinking on it now, actually, immigrant generations strike me as kind of weird.

Who the hell would bring their GF to the gym for other men to ogle at?

Anyways AF are lazy as fuck.
You won't catch them dead in a gym (Because of the big arms meme)
They diet to keep their physique or just go joggin'.

lifestyle factors play a heavy role in the risk of prostate cancer. Average asian eats less inflammatory stuff walks more and typically slow their drinking/smoking when they get older

changs might have one thtat dont work out

>it's another r/asianmasculinity shill thread
I've never seen an asian guy with an attractive white girlfriend irl. No amount of cherry picked pictures will change that OP.

Notice they call them immigrants not expats

The worst part is how manipulative and emotionally exploitative they can be.

I live in europe. Most asians here are 1st gen, 2nd gen. I don’t know how asian women are in america but in europe they are more traditional than muricans

East asian american and sometimes SEA girls dont have good bodies (wide hips, thicker lower body than upper body) unless they squat to get ass. They have the worst body genetics out of all women.

as far as asian american girls go, asian american dudes end up more attracted to asian girls straight from the motherland. imo mainland asian grills have better fashion sense, take better care of their skin/weight, and do their makeup better. it seems like as soon as they come here and """assimilate""" they just stop giving a fuck and drop 3 points on the attractiveness scale.

Im asian living in socal and ive never seen it either. Fuck this thread desu. All types of racemixing is degenerate.

dk;dc.

Better than stick figures and flat-wallers
(Sadly a good 25%+ of AF fall in this category)

lmaooo. fob girls do have better makeup and skin desu.

Attached: hairgame111.jpg (604x896, 86K)

I mean to say good bodies were girls with hips wider than shoulders or hourglass figures. Asian girls dont have good bodies and have stick figures or flat wallers

Are some asians more alpha than others or something? I live in europe and lots of asians from places like kazakhstan and hazaras from afghanistan and they act like other muslim immigrants here. While the ones from china and korea seem more beta but aren’t as troublesome. i guess it comes down to culture and upbringing

But the thing that really complete the shit cascade is the face.

Attached: main_697.jpg (600x450, 214K)

>Asian american women sre messed up
This holy shit. I was at a training seminar for work and it was mostly people from Cali. We were at a restaurant shooting the shit when some blonde girl said that Asian men are rarely attractive and I almost spat out my drink considering half the group were Asian women. AND THEN ALL THE ASIAN WOMEN AGREED WITH HER, even the ones with asian boyfriends. I just remembered feeling bad for Asian guys.

Now, after seeing the 100th amwf thread spammed on Veeky Forums I don't feel bad for the chinks anymore. They deserve it.

>go to U of M for robotics figure it's going to be mostly white guys
>1/3rd of the student body is asians with thot girlfriends

Dont see much AMWF irl

like what is with this highlight and contouring bullshit i see a-a bitches caking on all the time? that shit was thought up with caucasian and black bitches in mind, and even then it doesn't even look that good. when asians try to rock it, it looks like some toddler broke into their mother's makeup cabinet.

>posting stills of ugly girls using angles when there's video evidence of proper qts

Attached: 1474556176095.webm (960x540, 974K)

In America, Asian girls try really hard to assimilate and they act 100% like any white girl. It's a neckbeard fantasy that Asian women are some submissive and traditional cooking sexdoll waifu. It's literally some shit someone who has never met an Asian would say.

What did the Asian men do to deserve it?

Why does she look like a pretty white girl?

is this why white dudes love kpop girls?

Attached: arthoe.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

Well, the Mongols/Central Asians tend to be rougher around the edges.

The Koreans; Some like picking fights with locals, some are arrogant assholes,
the others are either Henpecked betamaxes. Very blunt.

The Chinese/Vietnamese/Southeast Asian; They actively and passively avoid conflict in every single country, which make them look beta as fuck.

The Japanese; same as the Chinese but slightly more visible due to 'autism'?

Doesnt excuse the fact that it's degenerate. Stop trying to boost your masculinity by claiming exaggerated numbers of AMWF couples in the fucking midwest. Aim to marry women who are of your own race and stop producing hapa freaks

Is she Asian American?
Anyway, you do know that is the Upper 10th percentile of women right?
The vast majority of AF don't even look like that

People here are coping hard. See /pol/, they lose their mind when they see a pic of a black man with an attractive white woman, but they at least now it’s not like that in reality. For asian american men it IS their reality lmao. The guys here just cope hard, trying to get back at the white man. Only real threat are latinos and blacks desu, can’t take these twink looking mofos seriously

Attached: 3D5D5C8A-1F03-47E4-8FE4-0ADACA082DEA.jpg (558x544, 52K)

Other way around. Your picture looks like an asian girl. In fact look at your own photo out of your peripheral vision, and it'll look like an asian girl with dyed hair.

Asian women have naturally more neotenous features and smoother skin, which the girl in your picture is attempting to emulate.

Attached: 1469720405612.webm (640x800, 2.46M)

What's the source for this because every study I've read says the opposite