Allright Veeky Forums I hate my body and I can't find a single good quality. What do you think 1-100

Allright Veeky Forums I hate my body and I can't find a single good quality. What do you think 1-100

Attached: 20180313_231504.jpg (443x743, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20180313_231617.jpg (514x580, 124K)

cut

1 being the people on my 600pound life and 100 being prime Arnold, I would rate your body 20/100

Your in for years of depression. You can either.

A. Spend those years getting out of the whole you dug

B. Stay at that same spot and stay depressed

C. Go deeper into the hole and never come out

You fucked up big time man. Your gonna have to suffer through this for atleast 2 years if yiu actually decide to get your act together.

I think you're a great candidate for an extended water fast, do some research

You look like shit.

You need to start working out and cutting calories immediately or else you're destined to live a truly retched life.

Stop eating carbs, start moving more, lift weights, eat less, and ~READ THE STICKY~

atleast 2 years is just a small part of his life unless he dies of a heart attack or something

you body is shit but on the bright side you probably have great legs and calves. Probably sounds like I'm being a dick but all that time that your legs spent holding up your fat ass up works em out a decent bit, all my fat friends who lose weight have amazing calves and I am unironically jealous of them.

This is sad. Not because I think you are hideous or anything (Not saying you aren't either, I just dont care about such things myself), but you let this happen and snowball to this stage. Find motivation to improve friend, you will have to work harder than the rest to achieve less results, but don't feel discouraged because you will eventually make it, and stop feeling like you feel right now. Someday you will think about these days where you looked and felt like this as your worst days, and you will feel so proud of crawling out of it that I can't describe it. I hope you get it together and decide to improve, it literally only bring benefits, it's the best thing you could do for yourself. If you do, this board is full of awesome people who will cherish you, give you advice and in general make your day less shitty, they did for me at least.
As a last comment I would avoid this kind of thread, it somehow comes off as a mix of smugness and vagueposting about your situation.
I rate you as 5 user.

OP I usually roast fatties like you for bantz, but seriously man, it's time for a change. You can keep delaying your transformation and get fatter and fatter or you can make a change now while it's still somewhat containable. Once you accept you fucked up and that it's going to be the most effort your fat ass has exerted in your entire life, the sooner you can get to work.

Bro u seriously need to bulk more.

Do Keto with carb cycling and HIIT, watch the pounds fall off. Also go to your doc and get tested for low T, have your Thyroid checked too. It’s quite likely at your weight that you have low Testosterone and metabolic syndrome. Ask for T and Clomid plus Metformin and Hydroclorithiazide (or however it’s spelled). The T will unfuck your metabolism, the Clomid will help prevent you from wrecking your natural T levels, metformin will help with metabolic syndrome, and the Hydro will fix the edema I can guess you have in your legs.

You made shit choices but obesity is a medical condition and not exclusively just a personal failing, you’ll get better.

Source: Same situation/past expierence

You posted this on /b/ like 20 minutes ago.

>he browses /b/ still....

I need to fill my asian folder somehow, user.

this, stop cutting and gain some weight mr. skelly!

Dude I'm white

You need the 600lb life / dr now diet

800 calories a day
High protein, low fat, low carb (as lottle carbs as possible)
2 litres water mixed with 3800mg potassium and 2000mg sodium sip this throughout the day
One multivitamin a day

Just do that and dont stop for months. You arent going to starve to death you have tens of thousands of calories stored up.

Come back to us in a few months.

Someone reminded me if this board so I reposted

What does that have to do with me browsing /b/?

Isn't it best to have 0 cals a day? Does more than 50 calories make your body want even more food and makes you feel more starved?
A morbidly obese gentlemen lasted over a year with nothing but coffee and a multi-vitamin, with zero ill-effects. OP could benefit from a full fast instead of a low cal diet.

That obese gentleman was being monitored by professionals. OP isn't.

Ok so:
1. OP is not as fat as the guy you are talking about.
2. Full fast should never be practiced by begginers to fasting or dieting without professionals around.

True, but subjects of one other experiment subjected to low calorie diet over several months either failed and gave into eating food they stored ins ecret or became completely disorientated and maddened with hunger they'd had gone through any lengths for food... Even going so far as to chew hundreds of sticks of gum every day. I don't think a low calorie diet is very effective for the mind an an individual.

OP is at least 350lbs, and the guy in the year long fast was a little over 400lbs. Not that big a difference for morbid obesity...

Everyone has read the /fast/ thread and watched the vids linked there, user.

OP here I'm 255 5'8. Varsity football starting center and varsity 285.

idk what you're getting at with that post.

Literally what you are quoting trying to sound like a smart ass.

I'm 5'8 and pic related (maybe a lil less)... How do you look fatter than me?

Attached: 265.png (522x422, 464K)

...I'm quoting what I said here?
I'm asking, wtf does it matter if everyone's been to /fast/? The videos show that it has been scientifically observed of what happens when you fast vs if you eat low calorie.

you're a morbidly obese slob. you've got 2 options:

1. stay fat as shit and die of heart disease in your early 40s
2. overhaul and start exercising.

if you pick option 2, then your best options are as follows:

>eat way less in general; avoid sodium, sugar and corn syrup; count calories, drink WAY, WAY more water and eat WAY, WAY, WAY more vegetables
>use an elliptical
>wade/swim in a swimming pool
>fast walking - slow jogging - running (in that order to spare your joints as you lose weight)

after you drop about 100 pounds, keep all that up but start weight lifting. 3 days a week minimum for weight lifting and get 90-150 minutes cardio weekly, divided however you want.

the best time to plant a tree was 100 years ago, but the second best time will always be right now. i'm getting my shit together to pursue a bachelors degree that i could have finished years ago so i live by that to keep me persistent. you still have a chance; do NOT let it pass you or you WILL live with regret.

I think you have good eyesight

drink snake juice and stop eating
youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg