I'm meeting a girl for drinks tomorrow she hinted that we'd be having sex after I take her home. I'm a virgin...

I'm meeting a girl for drinks tomorrow she hinted that we'd be having sex after I take her home. I'm a virgin. How do I do sex good?
Not sure if stats matter but I'm 6ft with 6.5inch dick and she's probably 5'4" or so.

Attached: 1520958849806.jpg (807x720, 75K)

put ur peepee in her vajinu squish squish

Just enjoy the moment user, you will probably remember this forever as the goofiest, dumbest sex you ever had. I can't be helped, first time you always act like a tard. If the girl is giving you hints it's because she is interested in you. Just let her know you aren't very experienced before dipping it.
Also wrong board, enjoy your ban desu

Just think about not being able to maintain an erection and your performance the whole time. Second guess yourself on every move. It will work out really well and you definitely won't get stage fright.

delete pls

Attached: ab6.jpg (540x327, 37K)

user please I'm already kinda nervous

Attached: 1518487293431.jpg (608x800, 57K)

1st time I had sex I was never able to put my penis inside.
2nd time it worked, but I had ro lay down and she put it in her vagoo herself

When you're putting on the condom, make sure you put it on the wrong way first - so she gives you that "wtf" look. It will definitely help with your confidence and you DEFINITELY won't lose your erection.

>Don't ignore me you rancid swine

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 29K)

The hole is closer to her asshole than not. Was severely confused about this my first time. Chick had a thing for taking virginities so she probably enjoyed the awkwardness of it though.

>using condoms your first time

Same, I've had that happen a couple other times subsequently usually when the chick is really tight, it can be difficult, you just have to be precise so I'd recommend diving in and taking a look or fingering her, get familiar with her vag because every girl is different. OP take notes here. It's okay to turn down sex the first time and just do oral/make out, being comfortable around the person can make a huge difference. You don't have to tell her you're a virgin either but if it helps you be more comfortable just tell her you haven't had much experience and leave it at that, it will take some pressure off you.

Just b yourself and try your best

Attached: 1520976085832.jpg (725x1024, 101K)

Remember Op, u can't teach an old dog in one basket

Your first time, you won't. You'll probably either bust in the first 30 seconds or not be able to stay hard. Even Chad struggled his first time, he just doesn't talk about it. It's normal. Just read up on good pussy eating, do lots of foreplay, don't think too much about it and focus on enjoying it. If you're bad in bed, either cop to it after the fact that you were a virgin or say you're under a lot of stress at work. Girls are, actually, pretty understanding about stuff like that in my experience. If she's willing to have sex with you in the first place, she's almost always going to be understanding. Good luck and have fun.

It's lower than you think. Remember this because she'll cop you're a virgin if you don't. Srs.

This, it's just nog gonna be good. If the girl actually likes you though chances are you won't care and you'll get the hang of it pretty quick.
To make you feel better my first time I was so drunk I couldn't get it up after trying for like half an hour, got invited back the next night and then made it work.
Good luck op.

*not gonna be good
*she won't care
Proofreading is for losers

is that the case? My first time I had a massive case of death grip along with so much pent up sexual frustration that I went for at least 40mins to an hour.

this OP, the hole is way down at the bottom of the vag, not in the middle like you probably think it is

This I would also focus really hard on how awful it will be if you cum too fast and how she will laugh and tell all of her friends. This will help you to stay motivated.

What do when benis in bagina?

I would tell her you're a virgin. Because you're not going to be good at sex, so she's just going to remember you as an awful lay if you dont.

you rancid swine

listen to her, if she sounds like she's enjoying it, keep fucking doing what you're doing. Ask her questions about what she wants, if you can't communicate, you can't know what to do.

Attached: andore.gif (200x150, 1.87M)