Chest not developing properly

I’ve been hitting the gym off and in for about a year now and my chest is growing disproportionally. I don’t my standard bench, incline, decline, and flys yet this section of my chest resides to grow while the rest of the chest grows. It looks terrible and I’m not sure how to fix it. I’m thinking it might be genetic or a muscle issue st this point. Anybody know if this is fixable/what I should be doing to grow it etc? Thanks.

Attached: A1E8284D-DC2A-4F62-B84E-9BB56B11FDD2.jpg (1932x1664, 457K)

As you can see it causes a dent-like formation..

Attached: EFDB8B18-92FA-4B8F-9FFD-02BDA5E842D7.jpg (2576x1932, 820K)

What in the God Damn...?

At least you don't need a bowl for your oatmeal

Lmao truuuuueee

Attached: 1444506332154.jpg (600x454, 84K)

time 2 transition?

Pectus excavatum. Look into getting surgery

wow now that is something to see. it's like someone to a sledgehammer to your chest

Attached: 1505804041084.jpg (640x348, 58K)

I really do want proper advice to fix this though. Obviously I was a round, full chest. So anybody who has seen this before or is knowledgeable please chime in.

Put that away. There are kids on here

Attached: AA149666-2D3F-47DE-B3E9-ADE0CB6332E8.jpg (300x401, 25K)

And I thought my chest was bad. You have my sympathies

Not pectus excavatum you idiot

OP have you ever heard of gyno? How much soy milk do you drink per day?

Ignore all the other narcissist DYEL fags in this thread and listen to this guy. The chest muscle isn't shaped like that, you have a condition that requires surgery.

He doesn't have mantits you retard, the actual muscle itself is visibly misshapen.

I would just give the same advice that I see for most people with pectus (although I think you may have a bit more than just that going on). Just keep working out, because ultimately a muscular, if even a bit odd looking, chest is going to look better than a weird chest AND no muscle.

Yeah this is what I mean. My pec is almost crescent shaped, it’s refusing to grow in that area..

Your chest nerves are damaged to fuck, see guys like Scott Steiner who has the same thing.

You think that’s bad?

Attached: FE081CB0-6B3A-49D0-A5CC-C3FEF974F830.jpg (300x382, 22K)

it almost looks like Poland Syndrome, where the pectoral muscles don't develop normally, typically on one side

but yours is in the middle... ?

I dunno, it's probably genetic though

Attached: image.jpg (812x534, 132K)

WAN PAAAAAAAANCH xDDDDDDDDDD

Ok thanks for actually giving me reasonable information, it’s apprecoated.

You are missing your power core

time to see a doctor, buddy.

its clearly not gyno you fucking pol tard

Lol

these are the only two reasonable people in the thread, OP

look into surgery, bring it up to your doctor

How would surgery fix my pec muscles to grow evenly? It makes no sense.

Lift harder then

As basic and lame as this reply is; is this the issue? Is it just that this part of my chest isn’t filling out because I need to keep going harder or what?

>I’m thinking it might be genetic or a muscle issue st this point.
No fucking shit, Sherlock, go see a doctor.
Surgery's basically your only option, very unlikely to yield any results but ask your doctor if there's any sort of physical therapy you could do to make it at least a little better if you're broke and can't afford medical procedures.

Its nerve damage or some other weird anomaly thats causing your muscle insertions to be garbage in that area, anyone saying its pectus excavatum is retarded as that has nothing to do with the actual muscle not inserting at the sternum

>not working inner chest

Attached: adfa.jpg (366x324, 15K)

Obviously you’re no doctor but could the fact that I had cancer years ago and had to go through chemo be a reason for this damage you’re talking about?

No idea sorry man you'll have to talk to a doc, but this same exact pattern can be seen in a few wwe wrestlers, people who had perfect pecs for most of thier lives, but ended up with chests like yours getting worse as they age. Google wrestlers weird chest or something like that and you should see what I mean.

Fair enough. Thanks!

>gym off and on for about a year
>wonders why his chest isnt growing
ur a fuckn idiot

Go see a doctor, you might have pulled your chest muscle

i feel so much better about my shit chest now, thanks OP

Looks like you got hit by a Hokuto no Ken technique. I wonder if you're already dead?

Attached: 82f.jpg (600x456, 54K)

Have you tried going to a doctor?
>inb4 "I live in the US"

Ya look deflated

Attached: 1508297763648.jpg (413x395, 19K)

I think he is already dead

Attached: bruh.jpg (361x400, 37K)

Seems like your condition is a 1 in a million and you happened to tell Veeky Forums about it.
It's best to see a doctor about this

seeing chest gaps like that all the time
is there even a chest without it
if so please post pic

No idea what that is. Just curious though, are you progressing normally on bench, ohp, chest movements?

Nah, ITT just a lot of BS.
Asymmetrical pec insertions are nothing to be worried of. Have a very similiar thing, my pecs are even a little different in height.

Pec ex is a condition that involves the bones if I remember correctly, so I don't think you have that. It looks like the upper part of your pec muscle attaches strangely far from your sternum (which I don't think there's a solution for). Good luck on your qwest tho senpai

To be honest, I don't really care.

Attached: DSC_1928.jpg (1072x1376, 279K)

Oh jesus fuck spell check for a change I can’t understand any of your posts ffs

Did you swallow a black hole?