Is green tea a meme or is it actually really good?

is green tea a meme or is it actually really good?

Attached: 1-Pure-Green-Tea-20s.png (1960x1494, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/12615/1/IJEB 49(9) 689-697.pdf
academic.oup.com/endo/article/141/3/980/2988065
discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apparently if you mix it with milk it becomes unhealthy and spikes insulin

Bretty good. I have some leaves from Japan that I put on when I feel like coffee will make me jittery.
Bags are hit or miss as far as I've tried

Tastes like crap and is for childless 40yo women.
Real men just drink hot water straight out of the fucking kettle

Attached: 1518847409102.jpg (552x504, 16K)

MEME

up there with apple cider vinegar

It's good, but only if you buy leaves and know how to brew them. Teabags are floor scrapings and canned/bottled stuff is sugar water with tea flavour.

Who the fuck mixes green tea with milk??

I like green tea. If you think it tastes bad you have the taste buds of a child

>he doesnt add some lemon peels for flavour enhancement and health benefits
>one teaspoon or two of honey for those antioxidants

step up

Apparently it's really good when paired with caffeine

It's tasteless. Actually is so mild is like drinking hot water.

The guy who stocks the kitchen at work buys this premium Japanese green tea all the time, and has this handspun pottery to steep it in. The real stuff (like genmaicha, hojicha, sencha) when first served to me was so much better than any green tea I'd had before I thought it was a totally different beverage

Drink it every day with a splash of soy milk and a teaspoon of Splenda. Fantastic. Try matcha OP.

Will faggots who have no idea what they're talking about ever learn to shut up?

>genmaicha, hojicha, sencha
I have all 3 in my cabinet right now. Gen is crack.
Real matcha is good but it's so expensive now that starbucks drinkers learned what it is, now it's all overpriced garbage and most have added sugar.

What is wrong with you? Green tea should not have milk and sugar.

I prefer earl grey

Chamomile is my jam senpai

It's great stuff. Personal favorite is sencha and matcha, but it's so damn expensive.

Perhaps the most interesting study on the effects of green tea on testosterone production, comes from a group of Indian researchers, who gave their male rodent subjects varying doses of green tea extracts orally:

the “mild” group received a dose that was the human equivalent of 5 cups of green tea per day
the “moderate” group received a dose equivalent to 10 cups/day
the “high” group received an equivalent of 20 cups/day
and control group received no green tea extract
The rodents received their respected doses of green tea extracts for 26 days, after which the rodents were sacrificed, and the researchers examined the ezymatic and hormonal differences from the blood samples taken before and after the 26 day study period.

>green tea extract suppressed the testicular enzymes needed in steroidogenesis, decreased the size of testicles, and resulted in significant reductions of serum testosterone, being: -25% in the mild group, -60% in the moderate group, and -78% in the high group.

Attached: 1407062950039.png (250x210, 111K)

>Indian researchers

I choose to believe the chinese warriors that drank green tea, not some INDIAN researchers.

>Drink it every day with a splash of soy milk and a teaspoon of Splenda. Fantastic. Try matcha OP.
>soy
>splenda

Attached: DAE2F453-22D4-4784-8E31-1E4E63A9BE47.jpg (478x481, 95K)

>green tea
>milk

Attached: yucky.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Hmm. Good thing I only have two tea bags max
Inb4 teabag

Not him, but asians are low test as fuck. Do you really need more evidence?

Look at even "manly" asians. They couldn't even grow a patchy beard to save their lives lmao

>green tea
>milk
>soy milk and splenda

Attached: alex jones disgust.jpg (1181x709, 146K)

>Male rodents were injected with the principal catechin of green tea (EGCG), and 8 days into the study their testicle size had reduced by 10-20%, while testosterone levels dropped by a whopping 70%.
academic.oup.com/endo/article/141/3/980/2988065
>Dose-dependently green tea extract suppressed the testicular enzymes needed in steroidogenesis, decreased the size of testicles, and resulted in significant reductions of serum testosterone, being: -25% in the mild group, -60% in the moderate group, and -78% in the high group.

Attached: 1520029452317.jpg (471x340, 74K)

doesnt really add up. many countries around the world for example turkey and uk drink black tea(which is just the same really) yet they are considered "manly"

green tea is tasty, who puts milk in tea anyway. relaxing after a good meal

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. Ass long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: image (1).jpg (360x267, 9K)

It helped me with my birth control water retention because it seems it is a diuretic, as well as black tea
I drink from ground leaves tho, not shitty teabags
I heard it helps with fat burning when you drink it half an hour before exercise, is it true?

yeah its pretty good it wakes me up and doesnt make me feel like shit, unlike coffee.

Attached: 7C151E57-3E8E-4122-A520-8529E3A4B73E.jpg (400x400, 31K)

what the fuck i've been drinking a gallon of it a day for months
what the fuck man

I like it but it has to be good and properly brewed.
I usually buy Sencha and brew at ~70 C

Its expensive here to get pure/matcha in general. Most matcha is cut with flavorings/"latte" milk powders or pure sugar. More commonly ive noticed "matcha" labled teabags that only contain 5% or less matcha, then in small print on the side itll say with herbal or green tea.
I generally like green tea bags like with lemon or apple flavors. I could drink it all day but the caffine adds up as i mostly drink it when i get home.

>now that starbucks drinkers learned what it is
reeee here the starbucks just switched their matcha to the same as the US which means cut with sugar vs adding sugar syrup which you couldve asked to be withheld.

black tea is best

>soy milk and a teaspoon of Splenda
Nice bait

Attached: 1514541749892.png (501x504, 18K)

Milk has carbs retard; it doesn't make sense to add milk in the context of a fast.

shut up you faggot.

by the way op's pic is very good for a supermarket tea in bags

The l-theanine in it does wonders for cancelling out the jitteriness of caffeine for me. I don't know if I buy into all the supposed health benefits, but I like the taste and it makes me focused/energized without the negatives of other caffeine sources

Fuck you man, I clean my face and some surfaces with apple cider vinegar.
It helps a ton

Does it work on blackheads ? is it true that it help for beard growth ?

Is that all?

>20 cups a day

Fuck off on out of here.