Claims neck training is the best thing ever

>claims neck training is the best thing ever
>big neck makes you look swole (i agree)
>say his neck is pure fat and nothing else
>butthurt and implying i have pencil neck
>he cuts down
>becomes a pencil neck again
what now?

Attached: Capture.jpg (814x564, 50K)

literally who

I noticed this too. For someone that preaches neck training his neck is pretty pathetic.

i've gained 5cm in my neck when i went WHEY too far on my bulk and i never train neck. Look his videos before he started cutting and you will realize how fucking bloated his face was. Seems like he is storing fat in face and neck area when too fat, but he keeps his gut flat. Pretty weird but thats genetics for you.

Yea but isnt the point of neck training that you increase the muscle? How come he has a pencil neck then? I saw him neck curling 1 plate in a vid, how come he still has a thin neck?

that's the point, it was all fat and zero muscle

I understand, but to curl a plate with your neck, youve got to have some muscle no?

Very dissapointing, I guess neck thickness comes down solely to androgen receptors

>Bad photo partly covering his neck
>MUH FUCKING HYPOCRITE PENCIL NECK
Begone anti-Alexander shills.

I'm a necklet who just started neck curls and I'm already curling 1pl8

I actually think he's super cute but I think hes too muscular for me. I don't like big muscles :3

I was the first one to ask him that

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-081504.png (720x1280, 347K)

The guy is a fucking snake oil seller. Big surprise

la luz extinguido

i bought resist bands just to work my neck at home and one month in i'm already seeing results, my neck is 1cm bigger

>feels_dude

I really feel for this guy just because I can tell he's so insecure and shy. He seems like a nice guy though and has some interesting things to say, he doesn't need the cringey and transparent persona at all. A true alpha is comfortable with themself and doesn't feel the need to impress anyone but themself.

Attached: 1520101347546.png (750x730, 470K)

Bad form. He's using arms and abs rather than the neck. Also hes doing something retarded like 4x25. Mike the machine suggests 3x100 and he has a serious neck.
Heh...next time you're working out, try to hold even a 12kg kettlebell on your forehead while keeping your neck parallel to the ground. No hands. Pro tip: you won't be able to hold it.

>listening to this weenie hut jr

Attached: banana_slug_mascot_1.jpg (200x297, 74K)

So guys what's the verdict on this book? Anyone followed it and got yoked? I've only just started reading it, some of the things he preached made sense; to get big as fuck you have to get strong as fuck. Which is kind of common sense I know but for someone whos been focusing too much on volume work, I needed to hear this to get back on track.

Attached: naturallyenhanced_cover.jpg (768x1015, 101K)

This nigger looks like me 4 months after coming back from not working out for 3 years. When will necklets learn. Also shame on him for ascending to being a nog-tier yelling in the gym type.

Hey guys just wanted to let YOU know I hit this CRAZY PR without eating for 70 hours in the SNOW and I was blinded earlier in the day, no excuses

*does 1/4th rom*

I agree.

Its because hes cutting. Wait till he start to eat at maintaneance/more carbs and his neck will get back at his former size, like any other muscle. Hes just depleted

>depleted neck muscles
do you even hear yourself you idiot

His neck is smaller because he isn't training it. Pretty much that.

>listening to manlets
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Neck has muscles you autist

Why?

Attached: BetaDestiny.png (894x494, 148K)

he said he got lazy with neck training and didn't train it for months when cutting

for anyone who wants to build a nek you gotta treat it like any other muscle - progressive overload. you can't just do 4x20 with 45lbs forever and expect to keep growing it.
you wanna get to 5 sets of 100

>spending this much time on neck
pretty pathetic my dude

>\>spending this much time on neck
> pretty pathetic my dude
says who? Neck takes me max 15 minutes to do.
how the fuck is neck training 'pathetic'. its a muscle like any other. by that logic lifting weights at all is pathetic

>if my neck is bigger maybe people won't push me around so much
pretty pathetic my dude

LA CREATURA

>this projection

Go back to your Veeky Forumsggot thinspo general

become neck god

Attached: file.jpg (720x960, 52K)

>if my chest is bigger maybe people won't push me around so much
>if my arms are bigger maybe people won't push me around so much
>if my *insert muscle here* is bigger maybe people won't push me around so much
What are you on about faggot

Yeah, I'm the reverse. Belly fat is the very last to go on a cut. Annoying. I've never been fat enough to start gaining on my neck and face.

i liked him until i found all the cool lemonade girl pickup stories

Sad projection my dude work on yourself before passing judgements.

did i hit a nerve fairyboys?

no, you're just an idiot.
please explain how training to get bigger and stronger arms, chest, legs, shoulders, and back is fine but the minute you decide to work your neck it is "pathetic" or overcompensating? lol

Yeah I really wonder how his neck looks smaller now hmmm

Attached: 1518674939780.jpg (1189x429, 119K)

what am i looking at here?

He had his hairline fixed

where?
the actual hairline looks like its in the same spot

even if he did, why does it matter lmao
i can't believe this is what people on Veeky Forums obsess over, another man's hairline. seek medical help

Why is he so ugly?

he's actually kind of good looking. for a manlet

r u ok m0

he looked best bald

op pic is the best ive ever seen him look. lighter skin color + less face bloat almost forgives his scraggly pube beard and his eyes that are a bit too close together

he looks so much better now

(You)

Attached: 23498798745345.jpg (600x422, 32K)

maybe the key is just to thrash your head around like a retard

Attached: clarston-mi-usa-17th-july-2014-george-fisher-of-cannibal-corpse-performs-E61258.jpg (1113x1390, 259K)

He looked like Anton LaVey bald

You better shut up, fucking little beta bitch. I own your weak twink ass.

Gentlemen, Behold!

Attached: 2374F7B2-59B4-4293-9793-20FAEE974E91.png (750x1334, 1.82M)