So how do I get low bf without lifting? I want to be a qt black girl cosplayer?

So how do I get low bf without lifting? I want to be a qt black girl cosplayer?

Attached: leia.jpg (480x720, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HBTmbkFi6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus fucking Christ. I love me some ethnic women.

Stop eating and do cardio

water fast and become a cardio bunny op

black womyn are genetically designed to be super shapely and curvey in the right places.

Just dont eat like a pig and maybe do some swimming once a week

eat less, like, way less. don’t snack or drink sugary drinks. you should never feel “bloated”

Imagine being that nigger and realizing that white Carrie Fisher had wider hips than you. Disgrace to her own race desu

Shut up mate.

By eating less, the same as any other woman, thermodynamics aren’t different for black people.

there's a difference between skinny fat and skinny dum dum

Just eat less you absolute fucking moron

nah

Why are the femanons that post here invariably retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=9HBTmbkFi6A

Stop the racism it’s unnecessary.

Are you aware what website you're on?

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (498x441, 41K)

That doesn’t make it right. That woman looks pretty mate, you are a embarrassment upon us whites.

Not all black people are African Americans, the Ethiopians are a skinny and rather small framed group of Africans for example.

I'm not white.
Stop whiteknighting strangers online

are you a woman?
are you black?

go back to /b/ or wherever you came from, not all of Veeky Forums is as edgy as your assuming

Attached: you.png (430x329, 158K)

I don’t care, shut up

Attached: 30D62C26-CF6D-445E-B08D-9B8AC0FD8500.jpg (523x800, 82K)

I am not “whitenighting” I just call out all cunts when I see them.

what did you mean with this

the fastest way of naturally losing weight while being a lazy piece of shit should be suicide.
fucking negro

Attached: 1427365467810.jpg (600x583, 34K)

Considering you want to be a cosplayer anyway, you could just go to a con. There's lots of low bf material there.

Attached: What+kind+of+manlet+marine+is+this+_314f4c8788e05715dbd889c3a4dd7984.jpg (2080x2080, 751K)

Fasting
Intermittent Fasting
A clean diet
Posting titties and ass
Going for hour long daily walks
Doing palaties or stripper pole dancing or yoga 2-3 times a weak
Bouncing on my dick and calling me Daddy

You know, the usual.

You will understand one day, you will go black and not go back.

Attached: 2E5407A8-8731-4614-A35B-F8FDC0BD60C9.jpg (600x326, 112K)

don't get too hot. There are a lot of weird anti-social unhygienic fucks out there. You'd be too good for them

it was Veeky Forums until it became "stop every conversation with stupid unfunny niggerposting every 5 minutes" chan you newnigger /pol/tard mong

never

Literally why not all white men should upgrade.

Attached: E1D1FB76-0D51-4AA3-A298-49607992AC6C.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

Stop eating watermelon and kfc and stop drinking grape juice and malt liquor.

If she’s a weeb she’s probably very whitewashed so I doubt she is doing any of those things.

It's ok fellas. If you ever move out of your parents' house and live in a city yourself you'll understand.

My jungle fever is so intense I literally have no standards as long as the skin is dark.

I live in south London I’m the one white guy in a black crew.
Also I live alone and have a job.

Can't wait till aids takes you to an early grave you race traitor faggot

Must be an American thing

Go pay your TV license faggot. I hope putin nukes London.

I’m a red haired English man.

Are you aware of what board you’re on?

Attached: F9A5EBE3-54FA-4E60-B214-67500C3D5A9E.png (500x633, 664K)

>its a dumb nigger doesnt know how to read the sticky episode

Attached: IMG_8770.jpg (568x376, 41K)

I will have died a happy man.
Also condoms exist

Attached: B08A07A6-172D-4625-BEA0-6C40DDB15099.jpg (183x275, 16K)

And I’m getting pwosi and you aren’t?
Lol you are a joke

Shut up mate.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU DUMB NIGGER.

The word nigger has been a Veeky Forums staple since you were still in nappies, also this is a pointless thread, everyone knows how to lose fat and OP clearly hasnt read the sticky, at best this belongs in QTDDTOT , a simple google search would have worked too. If they wanted to chat to thirsty betas they should have just used omeagle.

You can call a person out on attention whoring without the racism, also something being about for long doesn’t make it more valid.

Nigger faggot

>also something being about for long doesn’t make it more valid.

Attached: idiot.png (300x168, 8K)

Post feet and I'll give you some valuable pointers

I got you senpy

Attached: monkeys_paw_78-sized1.jpg (480x640, 58K)

The smell.

Black pussy musk is addictive mate.

19th Century called, they want their farm equipment back

>19th century called they want their racist fossils back
FTFY.

yes

Attached: 1520484134661.jpg (487x422, 140K)

Yeah? Well I had sex with your wife

>Yeah? Well I had sex with your wife
But you obviously don’t like black woman.

>I want to be a qt black girl cosplayer?
how is this a question?

Don't try to colonize her dialect shitlord

Its apart of the culture here brainlet

Literal slave Leia

Are you that one black chick who posted her ass here a few times a couple months back?

I’d bleach her

General Daquan. Years ago you served my father in the Slave Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the White Cis Patriarchy. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to xer in person, but my slave ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to the new world has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the ancient nigger tribe of bushu-bushu into the memory systems of this Dindu unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this groid safely delivered to him on the new world. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Treyvon Daquan. You're my only hope to avoid the rope.

I got that one. I found it funny.

I've been around a lot of niggers and I've never noticed a smell. I feel like that's just some shit kids on /pol/ say. Indians tho, they fucking stink.

Could be indians throwing shade

eat less you fucking retard
how is this a fucking question
post ass

Also mixed race are generally superior.

>post ass
I got you nigger lover

Attached: baboon-butt.jpg (259x195, 9K)

Just accept that the newfags have won

This guy wouldn't even make for a good Servitor

Attached: Workserv.jpg (225x267, 66K)

amusing

fucking niggers is the easiest shit in the world. The hate themselves so much. All it takes to fuck a 5-7 black chick is to be white with decent complexion and light colored eyes. Doesnt matter if you are 250lbs of muscle or 300lbs of fat.

>All it takes to fuck a 5-7 black chick is to be white with decent complexion and light colored eyes
If you want a 9-10 you need to bring lots of bananas. Fuck off you nigger loving queer

Yes. But it didn't used to be. Nothing wrong with saying nigger, but the blatant racism is getting exhausting. And you fucktards are wondering why the board is gonig to shit.

>You have sex with women? You fucking queer.
This is /pol/ everyone. This is what they actually believe.

Attached: bba.jpg (600x800, 68K)

>black "people"
>women
sorry kid, I don't fuck goats like the mudslimes do either but that doesn't make me a fag. Enjoy pounding your hideous apes though

>being a white supremacist
>not wanting to breed with as many non-whites as possible to whiten them up
>not being a genetic imperialist
Not gonna make it

Attached: bleached.jpg (948x711, 149K)

>having aids will make me a better white supremacist

>qt
>black
lmao

>Hah, joke's on you. I would never fuck a black woman, only white, o-or maybe asian girls for me.

This guy's got the right idea. Before settling down with a white woman every able bodied white man should impregnate at least one black girl to ensure the future doesn't get too dark.

Attached: Ce6POTAVAAAm7Cr.jpg (600x900, 60K)

Fit(ness) board of Veeky Forums is a designated hate sight as listed by the SPLC, I demand all you bigots to cease and desist using words like "nigger" "nigger faggot" "kike" and "jewnigger" or else I will come down on you with the full weight of the JIDF!

This
fucking queers on this board could google images of whatever banging chick they want and they pick niggers. Totally pozzed, and everyone knows Veeky Forums and /pol/ are bro boards

Kek. That's pretty racist desu.

Attached: 1517136633473_20180127_0058400s.jpg (940x940, 311K)

Why is /pol/ bigger than Veeky Forums?

Because their motivation is more pure
>Veeky Forums fights to get over their shortness, sadness, to impress girls
>/pol/ fights for the survival of the white race

The white man's house is on fire, niggers and jews are just stoking the flames we started.

Attached: CqvJwE5XYAA2fV--1.jpg (922x519, 75K)

No disagreement there but it doesn't mean the few that are willing to fight back shouldn't

Plus when you ask /pol/ for a current body pic, they refuse to show one while at the same time assuring you that they are all 6'2", blonde haired chads who get pussy daily. And we know they're not lying because loud, in-your-face political types are never insecure about their self image.

Are you implying people who are in to politics don't get pussy? Hell Ted Kennedy was practically drowning (wink wink) in it

how about those muslim rape gangs huh? those don't bother you as well? bus bombings, acid attacks, stabbings, no criticism of browns allowed? you love that too?

my man

Attached: 1513689290171.jpg (599x600, 50K)

>loud, in-your-face political types

They're usually shitposting behind-your-keyboard political types, and they're usually hideous.

You wouldn't be blaming your problems on jews and taking pride in the accomplishments of others just because they have the same skin tone as you if you had your shit together or you had anything better to do

Whether its left or right wing ideological possession, whenever they do waddle out of their caves the vast majority of them are completely disgusting out-of-touch, socially maladjusted and riddled with obvious mental and emotional issues.

I know this because years ago I was one of the new atheist types, and my life was a complete mess, and following this cause was the only source of anything positive in my life. But I realized that atheists aren't even remotely as smart as they think they are, myself included, and started getting my shit together.

tl;dr, blacks aren't welcome on Veeky Forums and until we make a /nig/ containment board they don't belong on Veeky Forums at all

Limit your calorie intake?

It wouldn't work. Moot made /pol/ and it hasn't managed to contain any of that faggotry. If anything it's just drawn in more underageb& and autists.