Just b confident bro! Workout and lookmaxx!

>Just b confident bro! Workout and lookmaxx!

Attached: 1520967511194.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AccidentalWesAnderson/comments/843e6w/my_friend_riccardo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it him?

Attached: da.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Yes, he (Ricardo) confirmed it on Reddit

Looksmaxed he looks like a sleazy photographer that will help with your portfolio if you fuck him, or a promoter that has solid hookups for shows and all kinds of drugs.

He probably gets laid desu.

well he does look slightly better

Yeah you could probably catch this nigga on the L train in Brooklyn. He didn't quite looksmax, but he found a niche and gamed his looks toward that niche.

hes not particularly attractive, but he looks 1000x better than he did here basically just by getting a tan. he has a sleazy quality that would work well in europe/slavland if he was a drug dealer or pimp. aslong as hes tall that is

link?

>but he found a niche and gamed his looks toward that niche.

This, he's doing alright considering the hand he was dealt. He probably fucks slutty art chicks every once in a while and is happier now than he was before.

dude needs to put on some weight

If he made some gains it could improve his face.

if he's over 6ft his face doesn't matter

are you blind? no

>manlets actually believe this

Attached: IMG_275.jpg (720x720, 75K)

reddit.com/r/AccidentalWesAnderson/comments/843e6w/my_friend_riccardo/

now stay there

Nope. I'm going to post here every day and there's nothing you can do about it.

The thing that fucks him up the most is his hair line currently, but besides he looks solid, not good looking by a mile by he has a style and an appeal, 100% improvement over being a greasy, ghastly nerd
if he made some gains he'd be even better

Attached: 21890348123.png (768x1589, 201K)

Are you fucking blind? Same face shape, same crooked nose, same eyes, same hairline, same facial hair distribution, same lips, same ears. The only thing that doesn't exactly match are the eyebrows.

kohh-core

Attached: qp1ctbjkf1ut9qkpbvfs.jpg (680x373, 12K)

Fuck literally me just have a slightly better hairline and slightly better jaw and more fucked up nose
Is there any hope brehs

He looks like he was born without a soul

original pic has negative canthal tilt, gas has positive

>what is camera focal length
The original is obviously a selfie on a phone and the newer one is a professional camera taken a distance away and zoomed in

both of them are selfies, you can even see in the the reflection of his eye you fucking retard. and low focal lenght exaggrates certain features, it wont make your negative tilt go positive

give him stan lee glasses and this dude could totally pull bitches

Professional picture my ass. This is the most typical phone camera picture (there are zero details on his ear and its grainy as fuck) with some filter applied that raises the black levels and removes white (notice how the background isn't pure white and the dark parts of his hair are far from pure black)
Literally the most popular VSCO filter everyone uses

>neckpill
>get a haircut
>lose those fucking 'staches

easy 6/10 from 4/10