So, because of reasons, I have to lose as much weight as I possibly can in the next week and a half...

So, because of reasons, I have to lose as much weight as I possibly can in the next week and a half. I'm a fat ass (250), so what are my best options? I'm not above diuretics or general dehydration, but I'm also doing 3x weekly HIIT, so I'd like to not die during that. Have to weigh in on the 24th of the month.

Suggestions?

Attached: xrapid-weight-loss-program-tips-winter-weight-gain-21265778.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B7Bfeerpkt.jpg (400x245, 8K)

Fast. Drink water with some salt in it. Go for long walks every day instead of HIIT. Don’t eat anything.
It’ll be tough, but it won’t kill you or do you any harm.

Just don't eat for the next week and a half

Most you can possibly lose is like 10 pounds

>So, because of reasons
explain

Weight loss challenge at work.

food poisoning or tapeworm

alternatively you could sabotage every else

DNP probably

Attached: arty.png (295x165, 94K)

Yeah, here’s a suggestion: you shouldn't have been a lazy peice of shit at the start. Good luck fasting for a day and then binge eating your weight even higher

Good to see the new projector Veeky Forums ordered is working to standard

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Cut off your your, fattie

Such sage advice.

Who hurt you?

cut off legs
BAM -50% of your weight

It's not like he's wrong, you don't become a massive fatass overnight, just like you don't drop weight overnight.

I never said he was wrong.

But hey, it's cool to be a dick to strangers online.

eat some raw chicken

fast for 10 days
alternatively eat little, stop eating/drinking altogether 12h before the weigh-in and use heavy laxatives to get everything out of your system. or go puke, you little anorexic bitch.

Either keto diet or starvation

don't take laxatives or diuretics op

fast+cardio
will probably lose a few kg

Try speed and/or meth

You've already lost the weight lost challenge if it's down to a week and a half and you've lost nothing.

Only complete starvation would help you, and there's absolutely 0 chance of you being able to hold off from eating that long. A friend of a friend tried to starve themselves to lose weight quick, they made it 4 days and had to stop, they said the hunger felt like it was ripping their insides out.

Amphetamines. They suppress your feel of hunger and thirst. Also, they increase body temp, so you're sweating more and will, ideally, lose more weight that way.

Allow me to ellaborate: DMBA. It's what I'm currently using, at first unknowingly, in my pre workout. Looked it up, still taking it. It's prohibited in certain countries. If you're about to shit the bed, green tea in large quantities can cause a similar effect with heightened body temperature. Go do some cardio in mild weather and watch your fat gut melt away.

Fucking fatties, quit shitting up my board.

No fatty here, just not insecure about my weight desu

>alternatively you could sabotage every else
go on..