I find myself easily spending two hours at the gym eveytime. I try to hit most if not all muscle groups...

I find myself easily spending two hours at the gym eveytime. I try to hit most if not all muscle groups. I do cardio but not in gym but i do 3 sets of warmups for all workouts.

How the fuck are y’all spending 45 minutes in gym

Attached: 7539F476-F5D6-4F31-A6F5-AFC4B6B376C7.png (527x1000, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289184/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>every muscle group
Perhaps they are spending less time because they don't hit every muscle group?
Are you so fucking retarded you needed me to explain this to you?

i find it hard to believe that anyone going to the gym for more than a month would make a thread this stupid

I go to gym 3 times a week. Spending a day on one muscle group wont make any gains. Im not some loser neet with no life outside gym. I have work, family, friends and school.

Now you faggots might not understand this but other people have busy productive lives.

Now i made this thread because i wanted to know how people spend less time in the gym and make significant gains without compromising a full regimen

Your question was already answered you fucking moron, break up muscle groups into different days.

can you go one sentence without posturing how busy and productive and amazing you are?

No gains that way

Lol stop projecting. Im just a normal person unlike you low life loser

being a sub 200lb manlet is no way to go through life my friend

Well there’s your answer, user. Most people on this board are still in college and therefore have plenty of free time to go the gym six days a week.

>6 hours a week is too much, id rather go watch netflix or go to a bar
Just don't even bother with the gym
nice meme

>Spending a day on one muscle group wont make any gains

Except you're wrong, you dumb faggot. Neck yourself

Attached: 1520959828527.png (466x490, 24K)

>warm up with bar and do 4 sets for main lift of the day (bench/squat/dead)
>no warm up and free weights or cables for accessories
>leave after 45 minutes
pplpplx

Veeky Forums mostly consists of all weights, never cardio lardos.

Don't need cardio if you lift heavy.

>literally all this advice going against the sticky

I absolutely, positively, without a doubt fucking love this board.

The sticky is garbage

lol

>dont need cardio
>dies of heart attack at 45

You retards realize cardio gives you heart gains right?

I don't warm up much and don't rest between sets much and work out almost every day

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289184/
>Conclusion: Aerobic training is more beneficial and can be used as a preventive measure in patients who are at risk of developing cardiovascular diseases due to obesity.
>More beneficial
>IE, both are beneficial for heart health.

Aerobic as in..... *gasp* CARDIO?!?!

>Cardio very good for heart
>Resistance training good for heart
you got it hotshot
means cardio isn't a requirement

>Veeky Forums is this stupid

You can't spend 45min to an hour a day at the gym because of friends, family, work, and school?

pathetic.

It's normal Op, Veeky Forums lies

This might surprise you user... but none of the worlds smartest, richest, most successful elite care for lifting...

Oops, meant for

There are options between "every muscle group" and "only one muscle group" you fucking moron.

Cardio is better for aerobic exercise user. Dont be stupid. About 30% of lifting is anaerobic

You're changing the subject user. Are you advocating full body workout regimes or are you just saying you're too fucking lazy to work out more than 3x a week? Do you even have a point? fucking brainlets....

Im not OP. But you make it seem like lifting heavy objects and putting them back into place is more important than friends, family, having a life, job etc

Never argued that it wasn't better, only that you don't need it. Maybe if you are a gymcel who only goes from home desk to office desk to gym to bed, but if you are a normal person who isn't sedentary out of the gym then cardio is overrated.

Yes user im sure boxers/olympic athletes are weak sedentary gymcels

Attached: 23033F14-760F-48D4-A2B7-707209341EAA.jpg (304x304, 53K)

You can't even answer my question. Let me repeat it for you brainlet. You can't expend 45 min to an hour a day more than 3x a week because of friends, work, school? If you answered yes, then that's a pretty pathetic excuse of your laziness. Post your body

>Average person probably doesn't need cardio
>B-B-BUT MUH ATHLETES!
lol
they need high cardiovascular endurance for their employment, of course they are going to train in the most optimal way for it.
somehow that also means that the average person will die of a heart attack at 45 if they don't do cardio at the gym regularly?
most people don't go to the gym regularly.

>Spending 1 hour a day on a hobby means you don't have time for family/jobs/etc
lmao
people spend more than that watching netflix every day
using the "im so busyyy!!" excuse really is pathetic.

You realize i could say the same for lifting you retard?

Who needs to lift for cardio health when running for a bit is a superior exercise?

Goddamn youre a moron

Is this your body?

Attached: hahahhahh.jpg (480x640, 135K)

>Who needs to lift for cardio health when running for a bit is a superior exercise?
I don't go to the gym for cardio health, I go to the gym for hypertrophy and strength gains. I get cardiovascular health benefits on the side, no aerobic cardio required. What's so hard to understand?

>when running for a bit is a superior exercise?
lol

Unironically yes

So why the fuck did u bring ‘average people’ into the equation then? Retard lol

>Cardio is better for aerobic exercise user.
Is what someone said. I responded that I, as an average person, don't need the better aerobic exercise. Resistance training is enough for the average person. That's what the discussion was about originally, really it's athletes and boxers who were brought into the equation. Anything else you'd like me to clear up?

you spend 2 hours at the gym 3 times a week that's 6 hours. i spend 1 hour+ at the gym 4-5 times a week, that's 6-7 hours total.

If going to the gym 4-5 times a week means I'm an unemployed friendless NEET, then so are you moron, get a real job