BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-120428.png (1920x1080, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> not realizing that body fat is important for surviving winters in Europe

shitskin detected.

>not being a golden kunt
autistic vaccine free vargtard spotted

Is this a real Varg-vid? Link?

You may not like it, but that's what peak performance looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY

broscience at its finest

yeah just wear a half-draped leather/fur shawl instead of a tshirt, a sweater, decent thick pants and goosefeather jacket

He's trying to prepare you for the collapse of civilisation

Why does Varg seem to dislike TGO so much now?

>taking advice on how to spend your life from a 45 year old convicted fellon living in poverty with a 15 year older autistic wife with autistic children who don't take vaccines

Vaccines have been proven to cause autism bro.
Stop shilling vaccines to people here or you're going to draw in a crowd that will start a fucking meme war that will ruin not just this board but the entire site for weeks.

I just kinda feel like he's the substitute for people who are too dumb for academics but still want to feel like their world view is based on at least some reasoning.

All those amateur mistakes with causation / correlation, naturalistic fallacies, bad handling of the sources (Those tacitus quotes for example, jesus christ)

Attached: 1477302891029.gif (390x219, 1.91M)

>vaccines cause autism
>vaccine-free children are still autistic

Attached: 1506014203105.jpg (536x536, 47K)

Varg is a loon who berates working out in a gym because its "unnatural"

yeah and I'm sure the collapse of industrial society will come any day now pal....

Attached: 439d26481471fb756aec5177a09b5c1108eac8fb00fc5489e0e5c023bd8a5edd.jpg (511x509, 35K)

>A simple life with his wife and kids away from (((society)))
>Poverty

Attached: varg.jpg (208x206, 9K)

Reminder the golden one is our saviour
Do not be tempted by the false kristian

BRUH LOOK AT DIS DOOD

Guy looks happy and healthy. America has ruined western civilization.

Healthy european female coming thru

Attached: 1520635317860.gif (500x380, 886K)

did he make his hair puffy to match the nips

ANd this is how healthy American men look like

Attached: 1470641027305.gif (450x252, 1.48M)

kiiieerooo kero kero!

el ogrillo...

Varg was so much better a few years ago when i moved from his website to his youtube channel. now that hes gotten so popular he receives so much blind praise from people in his comments, mostly recent /pol/ migrations (not to mention the numerous non-whites on his channel now that always go "i'm indian/black/america etc. and i totally agree!!!!!"). He can throw a retarded video with no thought put into it, along with funny singing, and they eat it like a starving man. Its at no cost to him really, as he already has many kids and property, he doesn't need advice.

But no doubt, he was a sharper mind when in prison, and he is becoming dull.

Likely bitter because of Gauldin Wuhns stubbornness to relinquish bod and strength building. I love Marcus, he leads a life of pagan virtues with some christian titles and phrases slapped on to appeal to vulters

Attached: 1518004846050.gif (422x301, 192K)