I'm 5'3" and it's just depressing when every other guy just towers over me...

I'm 5'3" and it's just depressing when every other guy just towers over me. I'm reading stories on how some anons either have to gain or lose weight, put in the work and they start looking and feeling much better about themselves. It's all so inspirational but in the end, no matter what I do, I can't grow any taller. Do things ever get better for people like me?

Attached: 1520801206368.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Honestly I feel for you.

But you could always move to Vietnam. Take a few years' worth of money and live like a king. If that's not enough motivation, go watch Deer Hunter

>5'9
>had a dream where my gf magically transformed into a man and towered over me

Attached: 1483467568698.png (225x225, 6K)

i am 6 foot 2 and i sympathize with manlets

>5'3
Might as well become a girl.

t. 6'6

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (800x711, 59K)

Enjoy your ban m8, i was in a very similar situation to yours, measure yourself every month, if you grow more at least 1 cm per month there is still great hope, I stopped growing around 17 at 170 cm , a year later I’m still only 171. I need some hgh but I don’t know where to source.

I rarely post so i'll take the ban, thanks for answering m8 I really appreciate it

Yeah, you still have hope. I'm already 26 so I'm stuck at 5'3 for life

You could become close to the height your grandpa is/was on your mothers side.

I mean not to brag since I'm taller than you OP but being under 6'0 is still shit.
>be 5'10"
>at local gym in university town
>leg day and squatting lmao3pl8 for working sets
>blonde thicc qt comes up who is about my height, and asks when ill be done
>make small talk and she says she has friends who are coming so I can finish up
>sure
>once I finish she goes to the rack and starts working
>then two more people show up
>tall blonde chad 6'3" at the least and many times more built than I am
>looks at me on leg press and I can feel the manlet status taking effect
>his squat was weaker than line by a landslide but it was still chad
>mogged out the ass

Fuck this I used to think I was tall but going to uni made me realize how I'm only tall to my ethnic group; asians and Mexicans.

Everyone else in a midget.

I think he was taller than my dad, which would be great
My grandpa on my dads side, however, is like 5'5

I'm 5'10" and I feel short just walking around Uni, why is everyone here so fucking tall compared to the general populace?
[spoiler]I'm white too so I don't even have an excuse for being constantly height-mogged[/spoiler]

What the fuck is wrong with you kids? I didn't even know my height when I was 16, it was never that important.

ikr, when i was in highschool everyone wasnt that tall and im 5'4. the moment i go to uni its like everyone fucking grew 6'2+.

Is it worth it to get ripped at 5'4? Not too huge of course, not wanting to go full dwarf mode. Better than being short and un/fit/ right?

>5'3"

you have three choices

become a twink

Olympic weightlifting

IFBB pro

Bruno Mars is 5'4 and he's done amazing in life.

Things will be a little more difficult but it's not impossible. I interned at a law firm where one of the partners was about 5'3 and he did great for himself in life, even had a wife.

I'm 5'7 myself which is still short by normal standards and it's just a matter of accepting there are some things in life you can't change, all you can do is control your life and live it to the best of your ability. At 5'7 I've had countless girlfriends, plenty of success with women and my height hasn't really hindered me in any facet of my life, whether it's school, work or sports.

From time to time, you might get harsh rejections from women, or dudes might try starting shit with you but don't let it get to you man. You deserve to be happy and something like height, isn't a barrier that prevents happiness.

Most importantly hit the gym man, make yourself into the best you can possibly be and once you have the confidence down pat, you'll notice people gravitate towards you.

Visit foreign Asian countries. The fact that you're white will distract many from your height, especially since the average height in those countries is quite a bit shorter.

OP if you're actually finished growing, then you could always consider leg lengthening surgery to get another 2-4 inches and make you almost normal. I probably would at your height.

you can really train vigorously for a few weeks and see results but with tall guys it takes them months to acquire tone and muscle simply because theyre taller.

5'3 is rough but in a way it's liberating because you can throw in the towel on chasing women and focus on professional and personal pursuits. You'll end up getting a woman anyway, you'll just have to prove your worth professionally and socially first.

Despite all the banter and manlets here, I don't know many short guys IRL who haven't made it.

To be completely honest, you have 2 options for happiness.

Move to an Asian country, or make 200K+ a year and frequent an Asian country.

at 5'9 I get depressed about my height, couldn't imagine what you're going through. study hard at something and make a ton of money, for your happiness sake.

Sorry manlet, abandon all hope

I feel you OP, I'm 5'6 and whenether I'm around with people who are taller than me my confidence is lower than usual. Even when I accept to myself that I'm short it still feels like shit.

I'm sorry man at 5'8 I still feel short. All I can say is look for short girls and get one to build ur confidence. Once you got the girl it doesn't matter. Just try not to an hero or become a trap and let me London your asshole like the little slut bijtch u are.

thanks user
but what if i'm asian
doesn't that require more than half a year of resting on a bed? i won't be able to work if I do that
i rather have slow gains, man
damn, time to start lifting some books
wish I could have those extra 2 inches desu

>but what if i'm asian
Then you don't need to worry so much about it. No one expects Asians to be 6'+, you're fine at your height.

5'4 here OP. Get a good job, social skills and earn money (also get very Veeky Forums and shredded). Yes, women are shallow, and you will get attention from lots of disgusting faggots, but the few relationships I've had had been with towering amazonian qts who are just as uncomfortable with their height. Sex is tricky so just go in raw missionary or fuck their mouth. I can proudly say I busted a nut in a few of them. If girls tell you they're too tall or something just tell them "Yeah you might be, I might go have to look for a shorter girl then" and this will fuck them up.
As for the womanlets who want a bf over 6 despite them being dwarfs themselves, destiny will embarrass them and their lanklet bfs because they will give birth to a manlet son who will forever be a burden to his dad.
All my friends and brothers are 6ft and up so I get shit for my height a lot of times but I honestly like being the clown center of attention. It's a hard life, but it doesn't have to be a shit life. Good luck bro

in a few decades you will be able to be whatever height you want

>I stopped growing around 17 at 170 cm , a year later I’m still only 171. I need some hgh but I don’t know where to source.
I think it is a bit late. Also if you did some reading you would find out about peptides and mk677

Check'd