Was it supposed to be this easy?

>been smoking half a pack/day for 2 years
>decide 2 months ago I will quit during spring break so the withdrawal doesn't effect my studies
>smoke to my heart's content in the past 2 months, enjoying every single puff
>smoked my last cig last friday
>literally nothing in my life changed since then, I don't feel even a slight inkling or want to go and smoke a cigarette, neither do I have any withdrawal symptoms, or ones that I notice at least

WTF? Was it really supposed to be this easy? I don't understand people who say they've been "struggling" with quitting smoking for 40 years? How about you just don't smoke another cigarette retards that's literally all it takes

Oh and, I also quit my caffeine "addiction," which was me drinking coffee twice a day. Granted it isn't that much, but I literally quit caffeine and nicotine over the weekend and have had 0 cravings. WTF Veeky Forums?

It also makes me think that ADD is 100% a meme. 99.9% of people who say they "suffer" from "ADHD" are legit retards looking for excuses for not having the discipline to concentrate at something for a long period of time. Same goes for most of depression-tards. The vast majority of "depression" faggots are simply people who are sad, and not clinically depressed. It's a fucking joke, people will look for excuses everywhere but won't try to change themselves no matter what.

Attached: 1493667433700.jpg (2048x1638, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fit/1521043773708.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't start feeling it until ~3 weeks in, I even fell ill at that point.

That must have been something else because the effects are gone by day 4.

Bump

>Half a pack a day
>2 coffees a day
>"Omg it was so easy to quit you guys are just weak-willed xD xD xD"

Attached: 1504970861916.png (399x428, 78K)

? People "struggle" to quit their 3 cigarettes a day lmfao, wtf are u talking about

This could be broscience but it might just be genetics? I used to smoke a shitload of cigs and then just quit one day. No withdrawals no cravings even around other people that smoke. Did the same with fapping for nofap and I cured my Death grip syndrome. Consider yourself lucky op

If you smoke like a baby it's not hard to quit; also wait half a year before you claim "stopped" feg.

i take adhd meds. they actually give me the impulse to do stuff, as opposed to just spending my day in bed.

been thinking whether the med actually works or if it's just some sorta placebo effect.

also caffeine is pretty easy to quit

Is it worth it to start smoking

People "struggling" to quit eating i.4cdn.org/fit/1521043773708.png

lmao this is so fucking funny. Just DONT eat how fucking hard is it?

>college smoker
>2 cups of coffee is considered a lot
>ADD doesn’t exist
>depression doesn’t exist

Try moving out of your parent’s basement

t. "struggling" with adhd/depression/anxiety

t. projecting 18 - 21 year old

>Is it worth it to start smoking
If you're serious then no it's absolutely not. Your first 3 cigs are amazing and give you a nice buzz then after that they practically feel like nothing and are only slightly enjoyable when drunk.

Not really. My problem with smoking is you become "dependent" on it, and have to buy a pack everyday for the rest of your life. Not worth for that reason alone.

>stops smoking for 5 whole days
>thinks that the craving won't come back in 6 months in irresistible full force

wew lad

Attached: d71.jpg (500x331, 35K)

hey fit how do I tell if I'm actually depressed or if im just sad?
2-3 times a week I start crying in the car on the drive home from the gym but that's just from hormones from working out or something right?

My eyes tear up on my way back when I'm blasting body breakdown by dragonforce during the second verse.
You're all good brah

You probably had symptoms, you probably still have them, it's just not as bad as you expected.

Being angry for no reason, or slightly nervous or feeling like you are anticipating something is part of the process user. Your post reads as if you're irritable and craving attention.

Maybe it is easy with the lower dose. Maybe others find it more difficult.
Maybe you're harbouring a poorly-contained sense of superiority and you want the world to acknowledge you as a 'genetic ubermensch'.

Nobody cares, the world doesn't work that way, you aren't special and this thread nothing more than a shitty blogpost by some bragging 18 year old who thinks they are world-wise.

Attached: wowowne.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Crying after workouts is normal

bump

>body reconfigures completely from the effects of the most addictive substance known to man in 4 days

>everyone is a weak faggot like me and will scream in agony like me and go back to smoking within 2 days because i have 0 willpower and discipline

kys faggot

lmao btfo

People have different biochemistry. You are also making a very ignorant mistake in projecting your own experiences on everyone else while assuming that they are applicable.

They are not. The way people respond to drugs varies widely and can not be generalized. You seem very close-minded. If you could only for a moment step into the mind of a clinically depressed person you would understand immediately. Have you ever been terribly sick with the flu? Aching all over, lying in bed all day, just feeling awful. Do you function normally? Are you able to do normal activities like work out, socialize and concentrate on school work when you feel like that?

Good on you for quitting smoking, but you are unfortunately a brainlet, which I'm afraid is incurable.

Attached: small-brain.jpg (400x500, 50K)

If you don't already smoke it isn't worth starting. Specially not these days when vaping and stuff is more socially acceptable than smoking.

>coping for being weak: the post

how much does a baby smoke?

Attached: 1506709132836.jpg (784x708, 112K)