Butt exercises!

What are some exercises i can do at home to get a bigger butt?
Ps: i'm a smol gay guy who doesn't want to get swole, so please nothing that will make my gain a lot of muscle mass (unless it's on the butt lol)

Attached: 1520921884625.gif (220x208, 107K)

Be careful you might accidentally gain 25lbs of muscle from a week of workouts, try squats after awhile add weight and then eventually pistol squats if you ever manage to get there.

I was talking more about the long run hahaha, but thanks for the suggestion anyways!

hip thrusts, squats, :)

Attached: 50jg.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

2nd this
Also practice your bottoming skills with dildos and buttplugs

Third this, plus Glute Ham Raises. All great exercises for a bigger butt.

Attached: IMG_1379.jpg (677x449, 78K)

Bump for interest

I'm not a guy but hip thrusts are the fucking worst and gayest exercise and I'm thinking about replacement. My gym's floor is so dirty and doesn't have these plastic platforms and I look like a retard setting the barbell and then trying to awkwardly get out. I skipped them last workout but the problem is I need to build muscle on my ass, because I plan radical cut in the future to get rid of cellulitis(never was a fatty but as a kid had terrible diet).

Post ass so we can see what you're working with

how should i take the picture? from the side?

Yes.

Wasnt this posted yesterday as well

i took some picture and noticed how i have no ass, now i am too ashamed to post them ;_;

Attached: 1517184899021.jpg (736x980, 110K)

No problem baby, good luck on your journey.

Thanks!

Maybe you could replace them with cable pull throughs (assuming that your gym has a cable machine.)

voluntarily ending your bloodline to get AIDS, 1xF

Glute bridge

But i like men user :c
And besides, i don't want casual sex...

>cellulitis
I don't think that's the word you meant to use.

just squat until you die you fucking faggot

I feel nothing when i squat, i even looked at the proper form online but nothing helps

then do more of them lol
squats squet squirt

How the fuck do I target glutes with these while holding a weight?

Why do you keep posting this thread everyday asking the same question? Stupid attention whore twink.
>hiding your stomach with your arm so we can't see your fat rolls
begone, THOT

Attached: 1520545747027.jpg (226x223, 5K)

I posted this thread yesterday, thats' it

Squats
Hip thrusters
Hip abductors(machine or ankle weight)

>implying i have body fat, much less "fat rolls"
begone, chub

Oh you're right, english is not my native language
yea sounds good, movement looks similliar to glute ham rises, do you think it's targeting glutes more or are they comparable?