Imagine looking like this when you were 14

imagine looking like this when you were 14

Attached: tom-daley-diving-olympic-stadium-beijing-china-07-august-2008-HXHA5K.jpg (860x1390, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v28n01_08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imagine being this short when you were 14

I would still be autistic

lanklet cope

Like a brown manlet? No thx

>brown

he's british mate

What's the difference

maybe on paper

Imagine looking like this at 18

Attached: tyson.jpg (749x1115, 109K)

Imagine looking like this at 15

Attached: hhhhg.png (416x499, 211K)

Imagine looking like this at 18

Attached: godku.png (1015x767, 584K)

Imagine sliding your hand into his shorts

>imagine turning 19 and marrying a 40 yo man
>imagine being fucked up your ass every day for the rest of your life

Attached: tom-daley-dustin-lance-black-love-issue-02.jpg (817x1222, 134K)

Are we posting shirtless underaged kids now?
>Veeky Forums what are you doing?

Sounds fun. Where I can sign up?

All that 12-15 year old pussy, imagine.

imagine looking like this at 32

Attached: 1496407626610.jpg (1188x1600, 410K)

hes gay

MODS MODS MODS

Attached: Roleymoley.jpg (300x240, 14K)

ouch

where did you find this picture of me?

Gross.

i can smell the Cheetos™ taint stench from here

La rata

we're friends on facebook andy

Wow, he was a litteral faggot?
wooooow
did not instantly peg him as a twink and the person who posted this as a male/female pedophile.

Sure is Veeky Forums in here.

Visible sage and report.

I did? Most hs athletes look like that if not better

Why?
Bump this thread again.
I want everyone to see it.

Tom Daley thread?

Attached: Tom Daley.webm (853x480, 2.29M)

Tom Daley thread

Attached: tom daley.gif (245x245, 720K)

imagine looking like this when you were 14

Attached: Eddie Hall 14 years old 90kg swimmer.jpg (1080x1080, 88K)

Just fuck my elbows up senpai

golferselbow.png

>imagine looking like this when you were 21

Attached: rich-piana-at-21.jpg (1500x1959, 666K)

imagine

Attached: 1BA78BFE-1766-490A-9291-A9396E162D79.jpg (2048x1538, 467K)

t.56

How desperate for money can you be?!

Image the deep self-hatred when you see that you are heavier than him!

When i was 14 i had been fencing for 7 years and i had the biggest quadriceps somebody has ever had. In high school i had my physical ed. teachers take pictures of my legs. I had classmates, competitive skiers, looking at my legs. All the girls were going crazy when i was wearing shorts.

Before i turned 17, and i evolved from dumber to dumb, i thought it was normal for boys to have girls touching their butts, sitting on their laps, and caressing their tights.

My warm-up was a combination of 800 lunges. Then 4 hours training 5 days a week.
In summer it was 1 month of high mountain training. And i was 17 by that point.

Took me 16 years before burning out, from 6 to 22.

But god, how many butts of teenage girl fencers I sniffed. Sweating butts, soaked in pants for 8 hours workouts.

Attached: bovi vitelliminici.jpg (1397x988, 201K)

how the fuck is it possible to get arms that thick so quickly, that's top 0.0000001% genetics right there holy shit

>In high school i had my physical ed. teachers take pictures of my legs

Did he touch them too ahahhaha

boipucci

Funny yoke.... you would have taken 100 pushup for this eeeoke.

>Just fuck my elbows up senpai

He LITERALLY wrote the book on body-building.
He did a lot wrong to learn what to do right.

how the fuck does his eyes not have any white in them

Organ failure

I bet he got molested thats why hes a fag now

gay people are born gay.

It's nothing to do with family or conditions growing up

not 100% true, that is an element, but there is a nurture element to it too rather than just nature. a lot of what turns a person on can be tracked back to childhood events.

Okay genius, please tell me what childhood events made me want to stuff cocks in both ends?

Browsing /fit

I dunno my dude, google it. Nature versus nurture in sexuality. Its not as simple as one or the other making you what you are, they're linked.

He's not saying it happens with all gays you fucking retard. Calm the fuck down. But in some cases childhood events can dictate your future sexuality. Stay mad faggot.

You're right.
Homosex and transexualism is a genetic fuck up and lesbians and homosexuals should be open about their condition with any unaware heterosexual they manage to fool into a relationship so that they won't unknowingly create a homosexual offspring.

But it is a known known that homosexuality can be created through nurture and we also know that diet and drugs can create a situation where homosexuality and bisexual leaning can occur.

If you read the vagina monologues you can hear about a middle aged lesbian grooming a 13 year old girl into being a lesbian. Read about the "singing nun" and how she turned an 11 year old girl into her lesbian lover.
The guy in the OP
The constant gay and transexual postings around here is also an attempt to turn heterosexuals bi or gay.
And that homosexuality and bisexuality is an epiginetic change that will last for years and can be transferred to offspring.
I can also tell you about the pregnancy drugs that a certain hospital in north carolina gave to pregnant women during birth that made basically all of the girls born during that time into lesbians and transexuals.
Not even going to get into how they have a "get them while they are young" thing going with modern pop media or that one picture of the 11 year old boy in that gay pride parade.

Welcome to reality.

Getting cocks stuffed in both ends

He was already on sterons in his teens but yeah, even despite that he's genetically gifted otherwise he wouldn't have won Mr. Olympia multiple times and became famous for his body alone because he sure as hell couldn't act.

>tfw you'll never ever experience highschool romance
>tfw you'll never get prime pussy

Attached: 1359640657938.png (543x531, 634K)

A disturbing number of americans don't have to imagine it or are in an even worse state.

No

>I don't know

Proof?

>genetic fuck up
If anything us gays are helping prevent dangerous overpopulation. But anyway, I'm guessing at least 5% of the population is gay - far too high to be unintentional

>tfw have the same muscle mass after 1.5 years of lifting at 22 as eddie hall had at 14 without any lifting
Pretty humbling desu.

Are your parents together?
Any irl strong male role models?

>I don't know

Well of course I don't know, dude. I don't know every event thats taken place in your life and a lot of the reactions can be subconscious, never realising thats what caused it in the first place.

That said, I'm just giving you what science has found, its up to you to google further if you want to know more, I'm not here to spoon feed you and its up to you in the end if you want to take on board scientific studies or bury your head in the sand and ignore their existence.

4 scoops

YES
YES

fucking hell I hate this "gays must come from a broken home"/no father Billy bullshit that you ignorant fucking heteros come up with.

being born mentally handicapped

A lot of gay bois have severe daddy issues the likes of which make women look like amateurs.

>the first thing i noticed is that its interracial and not homo

dammit /pol/ why did you ruin me

post pics

Very defensive
If he taught you how to be a man you wouldn't bend over in front of them

Bro, why do you feel so personally attacked? It doesn't really matter if you feel like there's nothing that made you gay. Being homosexual isn't proven to be genetic, even though there are certain hormone profile that indicate a higher chance for the kid to later out itself as gay and there are environmental factors that can contribute to a child later outing itself as gay. How can you be offended by a sentiment that it's a mix between nature and nurture?

Wait how is it interracial?

Tom Daley is a white boy, he's just tanned usually

>Being homosexual isn't proven to be genetic
Yes it is.
And it's the actual reason why they don't allow gay men to donate sperm in more upscale sperm banks and ask for strict personal identifications. It's not just the std risk.

It's also why they didn't allow women who were even thought of as being gay into "harem's" or married them in post tribal societies.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia." Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

>sperm banks and ancient tribes in charge of determining what is a genetic predisposition
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v28n01_08
>Any genetic study must use (1) valid and precise measures of individual differences, (2) appropriate methods to ascertain biological relationships, (3) research subjects who have been randomly recruited, (4) appropriate sample sizes, and (5) appropriate genetic models to interpret the data.
>To date, all studies of the genetic basis of sexual orientation of men and women have failed to meet one or more or any of the above criteria.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: anglomutt.jpg (1099x605, 109K)

>If anything us gays are helping prevent dangerous overpopulation. But anyway, I'm guessing at least 5% of the population is gay - far too high to be unintentional

Overpopulation is a "meme' that is believed only by genetic refuse and the upper echelon who can't keep their current base of power going if the world becomes more populated.

The status quo would need to change permanently OR they can depopulate the world.
Which do you think they will do?
They've already fucking wiped out multiple small groups of people by sterilizing them with "helpful" vaccinations. This is going on right now.

As for 5%.
Not even close.
Less then 1% are in fact genetically and epiginetically homosexual. The rest of that number is inflated with whores also known as bisexuals and the far more unfortunate transexuals.

Just like how homosexuality and transexualism was removed from the mental disorder list eh?

Homosexuality and transgenderism is both genetic and can be forced onto the susceptible and young through nurter diet and drugs.

Why else do you think the amount of self proclaimed homosexual and transexuals has exploded in the last 20 or so something years.

>Homosexuality and transgenderism is both genetic and can be forced
So it's not 100% genetic, thanks for agreeing with me.

That's what he said

>So it's not 100% genetic, thanks for agreeing with me.
I just stated that it in many cases it is 100% genetic.
Unless you are stating that I hinted that ALL homosexuality has a 100% genetic component.
I never at any point stated that ever.

something something SWEATY BOLLS

Attached: 1474738104649.png (230x212, 57K)

>being this redditmad

>I just stated that it in many cases it is 100% genetic.
But that's factually wrong. Your only argument to support your theory is that apparently there are many self proclaimed homosexuals through social indoctrination, which is an unproven claim itself. As soon as you bring up a paper that proves one or more of your claims, I am going to listen to you. As it stands right now, you're about as believable as a flat earther.

lol wtf

Are they both gay?

How does interracial with faggots even matter? It's not like they can procreate.

I was basically that, maybe a little taller, hard to tell. I played sports from age 4 until college. So I pretty much always had a 6 pack and nice tan.

That faggot has seen terrible things he can't erase from his mind.

Meow.
You're a catty little queen aren't you.

Not him but it doesn't really matter, seeing a white guy with a black makes me pretty uncomfortable.
Just imagine a fit white guy with a dyel nigger and tell me you don't cringe at this vision.

Attached: 1518435012819.jpg (494x849, 65K)

>don't have any arguments accept for muh feels
>try to piss off your opposition with condescending gay speak that drives insecure homophobes crazy
Well, if that's your only reply I wish you a good night.

Apparently he was bullied to fuck in school, and so became a bit of a loner

kek. I did.

It also apparently drives gays up the wall as well.

Oh boy I remember being 13 and watching Daley dive. At the time I couldn't explain why I was so obsessed with him. Good times. He's been my husbando every since

Attached: Cd8JXISWIAAgCkU.jpg (750x563, 47K)

Whose laughing now eh?

ADAM and Eve not adam and STEVE ok. Praise Jesus.