What can I expect from this?

What can I expect from this?

Attached: ashwagandha.jpg (1600x1600, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/159038-the-truth-about-ashwagandha-herbs/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326875/
banyanbotanicals
theayurvedaexperience
ncbi.nlm.nih
amazon
ayurveda
wellandgood
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

I take 1300 mg and I pop boners frequently even just texting a girl

I stopped for a few weeks and did not have frequent erections like that

How's the stimulating effect?

After taking maca my head feels burned out like I took a strong upper. I thought maybe I needed to get used to it and kept taking it. After 4-5 days I was practically braindead and needed two proper days of recovery to feel normal.

Horny goat weed was less harmful but after a week and some change it started to be too much and my head needed a break. Also had that stimulating effect/crash.

Is Ashwagandha stimulating or relaxing? I don't want to fry my brain.

Better mood, sex is more enjoyable for me I like to watch my dick go in and out of the girls pussy it’s so satisfying. I’ve noticed slight slight dick gains as well, my erections are harder. Been taking it for about 2 weeks going on 3.

Attached: 0D0C40D2-5E69-4F9F-AFA8-34B956DC4B73.png (449x602, 10K)

You'll feel chill, horny, and you'll get marked and noticable upper body strength gains.
Nothing as cray as test but you can feel it and see it.

Sometimes I feel too relaxed during day and better to take at night for better sleep

Yah this too but make sure you take it every day. I take my first pill in the morning with my protein shake and the next pill before bed, been having strange sexy nightmares, like I fuck demons and shit.

So pretty much no downsides so far.

>posirive erection/libido effects

Nah.

livestrong.com/article/159038-the-truth-about-ashwagandha-herbs/

>To test ashwagandha's purported libido-enhancing properties, researchers at the University of Ruhuna in Sri Lanka fed powdered ashwagandha root extract to male rats for seven days, and tested their response to receptive female rats before, during and after the treatment. They found that the treated rats exhibited a marked decrease in libido, sexual performance and sexual vigor, and an increase in penile erectile dysfunction. The researchers concluded that despite its reputation as an aphrodisiac, ashwagandha may be detrimental to male sexual competence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326875/

>Conlusion: Ashwagandha was not effective in the management of Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction when compared with placebo.

Shut up tard, nobody claimed it fixed libido or any of that shit. Zinc and nofap are the cure for that, Ashy just makes sex better.

>A Sri Lankan study on rats

Next a study on snakes from the university of Mogadishu Somalia

Ah, they seem to have forgotten something.
Ashwagandha makes all external stressors blunted.
Those rats were so fucking chill that not even horny rats who put the pussy right in their face could make them budge.
It works, the problem is that you don't want to fuck and you don't care.

Did they feed the rats something to kick start their sexual drive on top of that or did they use the ashwaganda by itself?

I used it 5 times over 2.5-3 weeks and it fucked my thyroid big time. I didn't even go higher than the reccomended dose, either, 4 of the times I took a dose lower than the recommended.

would not reccomend at all. it just makes you lazy as fuck, it didn't help me sleep or relax, it just made me lazy and fucked my thyroid.

>fucked my thyroid

How?

I've been using it for a while. It's definitely noticeable, feel less stressed mostly. Make sure you have the concentrated shit like KSM-66, normal Ashwaganda doesn't do shit.

How high do you guys dose it?

Attached: IMG_2587.jpg (524x585, 42K)

I've been taking a half dose while cutting my Paxil in half. That along with CBD oil seems to be keeping me in check. I'm gonna cut to a quarter dose of Paxil soon and up the Ashwagamdha. I'm scared bros, pray for me.

>rodent studies
Can we stop with this retarded meme

>rats
>humans

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.03.05 PM.png (1120x1522, 3.98M)

This is an herb used all the time in Indian/Ayurvedic medicine. It has thousands of years of recorded usage across millions of people. Sure, you can discount "shitskin herbal bullshit" or ignore everything because they sometimes use vague terms like "support life energy", but Ayurveda is not kidding around. It's a legit collection of practices that are good for health and have been used for pretty much all of recorded history.

banyanbotanicals com/info/ayurvedic-living/living-ayurveda/herbs/ashwagandha/

theayurvedaexperience com/blog/ashwagandha-with-milk/

ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/

(Yes, I practice a bit of Ayurveda and have studied it. Also a yoga instructor.)

What other things are we missing out from Ayurvedic medicine that we could easily be doing?

2nding this

Seems to make workouts a little easier. Also gives me bad gas.

I also suggest adding yohimbine to ashwaganda.
It will well let's just say, make things interesting.

Lots of stuff, I'm sure. They drink milk like it's going out of style. But I'm sure there exist diet plans and herbal supplement plans for Indian athletes and warriors. Definitely Ashwagandha. I've also seen Shatavari mentioned.

Ayurveda is based on the idea of different "levels" of energy, body types, etc. called doshas. It's very much like the ecto/meso/endomorph idea. Kapha is heavy, wet, cool, big. Pitta is hot, dry, burning. Vata is dry, active, blowing. Basically water, fire, wind. And they are always combined; you'll never find a 100% kapha person, for example. I myself am 50% pitta, 37% vata, and 13% kapha. So this is my prakriti, my doshic balance, and I should eat and exercise based on it. You can then have imbalances on top of that. For example, I live in a cold and wet climate, so my kapha is currently elevated.

So you figure out your doshas (you can take online quizzes; I used the one from Banyan Botanicals, which is a legit place in the States for Ayurveda) and then plan for that, taking into account any current imbalances. The quiz I took gives lifestyle and diet recommendations at the end, so those can be a good start for you.

I see Ayurveda as just another model of the human body. And it's got some good insights. And a lot of the herbs and foods used (spices are used for specific things, doshic imbalances, etc.) are completely legit and have been proven by modern chemistry and medical science.

See my "lots of stuff" reply.

Some sources that I've personally used and trust:

amazon com/Prakriti-Ayurvedic-Constitution-Revised-Enlarged/dp/0965620832
amazon com/Ayurveda-Science-Healing-Practical-Guide/dp/0914955004
amazon com/Yoga-Ayurveda-Self-Realization-David-Frawley/dp/0914955810
amazon com/Textbook-Ayurveda-Vol-Fundamental-Principles/dp/1883725070

These three authors--Lad, Svoboda, and Frawley--are probably the most senior and accessible Ayurveda instructors in the U.S.

banyanbotanicals com/

Good, high-quality Ayurvedic supplements.

ayurveda com/

If you've read the above books and are interested and want to know more, here's the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque. They also have distance learning options, recorded lectures, etc. The fourth book listed above is their level 1 textbook for their courses.

I hope someone finds this helpful.

Thank you good, sir. I'm gonna save it and never look at it again... probably

Attached: B17kZytIYAAPcKZaa.jpg (276x270, 17K)

It will be there when you need it. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

An interesting little article, and it's correct.

wellandgood com/good-sweat/whats-your-workout-dosha/

What dose do you guys take?

The Banyan Botanicals Ashwagandha tablets are 500mg each, and they say "1-2, once or twice daily". So, 1g to 2g/day, split into two doses.

banyanbotanicals com/ashwagandha-tablets-10/

(I'm not getting paid for shilling. I just know they make good products and I've used them before.)

300mg of ksm66 twice a day

Same bro I’ve been having dreams of killing monsters and stabbing dudes who try to rape my girlfriend

>rat studies are useless, goy! stop eating onions. take sterons instead!
>...
>oy vey stop using ashwagandha! look at this rat study as proof that the only way to increase test is by injecting it!

Holy kek when did fit become redddit tier new age poo in loo mysticism trash

This, how?

I mean, ignore the NIH study and thousands of years of experience, breh. It's cool.

>poster complaining about reddit
>has a 2 digit iq
makes me laugh every time

>my poo score is 45% shiva brava (cat spirit), 15% dava, and 40% hairy Krishna (holy cow piss)

Am that's what I'm taking at the moment. Is KSM more potent than standard extracts?