Do women actually care about muscles?

do women actually care about muscles?

Attached: 18251695_1505679236123663_4349414373073092608_n.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/katerina_kristall/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk lol

STOP POSTING THIS SLUT

Lift for yourself, you'll find out eventually

My ex got mad at me because I couldn't lift her up, so probably.

Only enough so that you're significantly stronger than them. They don't give a fuck how much you can bench, just so long as you can pin them down without trouble.

>mfe the skinny DYEL cucks the meat head with his god gifted cock

she is literally perfect

Attached: 14474127_1266691606686786_979844050678972416_n.jpg (1080x1349, 240K)

Yes but not to the extent most think.

Muscles are like tits and ass to a woman. When they’re there it’s great, if there’s little to nothing then you better be good looking or charismatic to make up for it.

Attached: 17077007_271587029931205_6463137606736543744_n.jpg (1080x864, 186K)

do men care about boobs

She's a D-list instagram celebrity who has the local hot girl level of attractiveness. I don't understand why people obsess over her.

In order of what women are attracted to in a man
Face>Status>Money>Height>Body>Personality>Dick
t. Knower

gotta be able to pick them up and throw them around at least

because she will be forever out of your league

Attached: 13525489_894995153945270_1546881985_n.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Yeah, muscles will significantly improve your success with women regardless of what anyone here might tell you. Having said that, if you're ugly, you're ugly, end of, and you won't see much more success at all. They're fairly low on the scale of things that make you successful with women.

>nigger lover
>perfect
lol ok cuck

Attached: ffn_jaden_smith_vemfree_120615_51923010.jpg (640x987, 138K)

girls love muscles but your body has to be proportionate and look normal. men with beef arms but no pecs or guys with huge shoulders but skinny stomach will be receiving zero vaginal contact. its all about balance

Yes.
When I'm huge milfs cardio and gym bunnies and submissive women are all over me and fat and ugly chicks flee.

When I'm ottermode underage girls, milfs and gmilfs are all over me. Lesbians too for some wierd ass reason

When I get fat and swole and accidentally end up with the round ass thing, shy chicks and twinks get randy and rapey.

Weird I know.

Going for athletic mode dadbod with curlbro upper body and a bit more mass on my thighs with 12-15% bodyfat.
It's a struggle.

And you love no niggers yet get no bitches, or dick since you can just as easily be some loser racist white chick.

>implying a racist white chick can't get guys
HAHAAHAHHAA you're a faggot, defending a coalburner

Let me guess u have a small dick?

K.
Well, have fun with your genetic refuse snownigger bretheren, trash.

>implying the only racist white women are trailer trash
lol u mad, nigger?

not big, 19-20 cm, prettty average

Racist loserette user, you don't have to live in a trailor to be trash.
A good chunk of the people like you are ghetto rich idiots who live in debt and are a single paycheck away from living on the streets.
Some of the best people I know live in trailers as a matter of fact.

Kind of.
They mostly care about frame.

Attached: 1520966475835.jpg (1024x1280, 600K)

im 5'10 205lbs 12% bodyfat and I look like superman in the comics and without veins. Got the full 6 pack and 3D delts look and the SECOND I got that with the size my women count went up by tenfold.

Naturally muscles and strength. Roids and pro body builders are idiotic and a joke in addition to the health risks.

>average
Lmao, keep coping dicklet

>Niggerspeak on my Laostian paint sniffing share thread
You don't belong here darkie

>ghetto rich
that's a contradictory term. Are you calling me poor or rich?

yreah youre an idiot natty.
Girls LOVE guys on tren as long as theyre in the range of like steve cook or slightly bigger. Thats the point where you get 1000000000000000000000000000x more girls.

What's the average now? 30cm?

You don't know what ghetto rich means?
Oh my god, you are trash.

is she really that fat user

/thread

here's the scientifically proven priority bracket for those wondering

status > money > height > personality > looks

Or maybe I'm a productive white citizen that doesn't speak ebonics like the rest of you niggers

>huge shouldeds and skinny stomach
that will get women. big shoulders and skinny is the most important goals

youre a complete idiot if you think money > looks
Girls will cheat on a billionaire at a party if the guy is handsome. Keep dreaming, because no matter how much money you make, shes still going to be attracted and want to fuck hot guys, dumb ass.

>niggers pretending their nog-speak is reputable
Oh you!

Sweet fuck, who??

35cm min, dicklet

amerimutts are so cringe

She was probably like 130-140lbs. My right elbow is fucked up from an old football injury so sometimes it can't "lock in" and it makes it hard to lift heavy shit.

So stiffarmed exercises like deads I'm fine with but my bench is shit

>implying looks can beat money without any of the other 4 backing it up

Attached: 1509474355727.png (1336x1764, 2.37M)

10 times 0 is still 0

Attached: 58AF5FE0-FE13-4A1D-A33E-C8CEC336A01F.png (1112x886, 61K)

sorry, looks + height lmao
Donald trumps wife is probably cheating on his ugly ass as we speak LOL. You live in a fairytale land where you think that ugly guys w money dont get cheated on bc money. You dont even have a life beyond Veeky Forums. I see this DAILY. It doesnt matter how rich you are, because if youre ugly she will always wanna fuck someone whos handsome. Girls arent much different than guys. Youd cheat on a rich girl if she was ugly as fuck, but use her for resources.

My gf says I train too much and getting too swole (lmao) but sometimes she feels me up and says I feel so strong and she feels so safe so is disregard her opinions and keep getting juicier. Seriously if you enjoy training then just fucking do it. Some women won't like you some will you can't get any woman. Some women like cuck soyboys they can dominate and they are afraid of alfa chads.

Just do what you enjoy and let it show, women will like the look on your face and you will succeed.

Attached: 1520187928182.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

yeah, i was a dyel as a sophomore in college. as a senior and slightly bigger than ottermode every chick on my club team wants me. granted theyve all seen me with my shirt off. not sure if i look good in clothes

I pick my girlfriend up every time she gets pissy and throw her over my shoulder, take her to the bedroom, and throw her on the bed.

>coalburner
>tattoos
into the trash

that's a very cute brapper

Yes.

Even if you only have a small amount.

Everyone on Veeky Forums would consider me a DYEL, because I am, and yet I STILL have women grabbing my arms and making noises and then asking me to flex for them and commenting on how big I've gotten.

The average male is so flabby/skinny/out of shape that quite honestly even a minimum investment of time in the gym will make you more attractive to women.

Women care about confidence. Lifting gives that. Muscles are like a cherry on top. I conducted a 'servery' with females on mdma

>all women have the same opinion on muscle

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 49K)

increased muscle mass on men is a secondary/tertiary sexual characteristic which all women should instinctively respond positively to, to a certain extent.

Not in the same way the autistic weirdos on here do. They're not gonna compliment someone's insertions. Buuuuuuuut they definitely intuitively like muscles and frame. Without doubt.

This, although fit is very body dysmorphic.
I'm not huge or anything but pretty fit but most 'normies' consider me pretty muscular

>tfw girls stop looking like this at about 19

I want off this ride

>perfect
>tattoos
>nigger fucker

Attached: 016CE4DE-A175-4628-883E-44DC9EE3AF42.jpg (1240x786, 190K)

underrated

I hope so otherwise making it will be all for nought

Either way its healthy to be healthy. Just saying.

instagram.com/katerina_kristall/?hl=en

Dunno. Don't really care to be honest with you man, I don't lift for girls.

I love scientific break downs like this. You're right too. Muscle will never turn a woman off

Yes, but there's a catch.

Girls contrary to what the internet believes will go for guys they feel are in their range, that's why sometimes you'll see some nerdy girl who is actually kind of cute dating some fat manlet, because she probably has low self esteem.

this is why you get random posts online and shit about girls thinking muscles are gross or guys are to vein for them if they're really cut. it's a defense mechanism to convince themselves they're dating some normal dude because it was their first choice.

Gee, I don't know you fucking DYEL faggot, do you care about a woman with nice tits and ass? The girls who don't care about Veeky Forums Chads and prefer "dadbod lol" or skinny bois are immediate red flags

They are a nice addition to your face and body, but else not as much as men.

That's why you don't lift for women in the first place, you lift for your health and because moving around heavy weight is fun as fuck.

Not him, just ignorant whitey again. Pray tell what does it mean? Do impart the wisdom of your "people"

me on the left

*blocks her path*

Attached: 1514492924555.jpg (1080x1080, 309K)

Nigger rich is the correct term.
It means you have money but you spend it irresponsibly and will be broke real quick. Look at how many athletes in the US make millions but wind up broke within 2 years of not playing. That is what it means to be nigger rich.

Roid freaks will. Sometimes you really can be "too large", but having above average muscle mass will never be "too big".

And obviously some women will react differently and have different limits (which is why i specified to a certain extent).

And then of course you have outliers but they're incredibly rare amongst women - I (unfortuately) doubt there's a huge amount of domineering women that want twinky looking men so they can dress them up as women and fuck them.

More about ass but yep

ur time will come mudshark roastie

Attached: f3e.jpg (600x560, 63K)

eh..what does the color of skin has to do anything with this?

if she's not a virgin she's not perfect. leave it at that.

>color of skin
lmfao oh sweet naive child...

It's good to have a better body than the guy she's thinking about cheating on you with.

>Going for athletic mode dadbod with curlbro upper body and a bit more mass on my thighs with 12-15% bodyfat.

You mean the Tebow? Me too

Attached: tebow beach.jpg (1056x1222, 149K)

>thinking race is only skin deep

Attached: 3e0.png (770x789, 510K)

>nipple piercings

Attached: 1520614484568.jpg (528x404, 22K)

The term is coined by wealthy rich white's and actually wealthy people.

Yes. A term like that was obviously created by blacks.

You're her.
You're a virtual debt slave.
You live well beyond your means and live off of credit loans and debt and can only pay off the bare minimum.
Like I said.
The coin was termed by people in the banking and credit industry. It "trickled down" to the productive money intelligent normies.

Not you apparently. Which means that you're either an ignorant naife or stupid trash.

your subconscious is

what?

Basically this. if you're ugly it does nothing

I wish I was you

Would kill for that amount of attention

Attached: 1506640263056.jpg (200x180, 11K)

Why can't stormfags just stick to shitting up /b/ and /pol/

annnnd, who didn't see that coming? this board is 3rd behind /pol/ and /b/ for sjw defile spam.

Every time I get caught with my shirt off around women they stop and gawk. So yes they do care. It is night and day since I was a skinny twink

Yes, women care about muscles. Anyone who says otherwise is a lying cunt. Women will always be attracted to aesthetics and strength.

Most white girls have them

I think its 100% frame. Saw a lanklet who was 6'7 but had no frame.

t. 6'2

literally everything about this post is wrong

You sure?

Which would a girl choose?
6'2 wide shoulders
or
6'7 narrow shoulders

they're sexually attracted to it, but that's all. if you are just physically attractive you will know the life of the male roastie

its not 100% frame, face is probably what takes the biggest percentage