Other urls found in this thread:

ods.od.nih
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zinc
vit d
beta carotene for pristine tanned skin
biotin for hair and beard gains

yohimbine for diamond boners and stubborn fat loss

Attached: 1515011097748.jpg (896x352, 178K)

Sad thing is, that guy got on low doses of test to get what an actual man can get from being active and just doing daily calisthenics.

I took like 50k IU of Beta Caroten every day for a month and experienced zero changes. And I'm very fair skinned naturally.

Literally just starting fish oil as of today. Did I fall for a meme?

Whats the point of supplements?
Can't you guys just eat food?

No. Fish oil, creatine and vitamin D are the only things absolutely everyone should be supplementing.

Vitamin D is the only one I take and it has unquestionably improved my general mood during the winter months. I take 7.5k-10k iu daily.

>MSM
>Vit D
>Zinc
>Magnesium
>Fish oil
>CBD-A/CBD

CBD-A or CBD is fucking GOAT supplement. Gets rid of doms like 100% and makes me sleep better. I've been making gains after a 3 months plateau after I started using CBD daily. Shit is fucking

C A S H
A
S
H

Attached: 3bff604a.jpg (211x239, 10K)

(1000mg x2) L-Tyrosine once in the morning and once at night; lifts have gone crazy
(1000mg x1) L-Arginine 1 hour before lifting; don't get tired while lifting

>creatine

Attached: 1495488485553.jpg (1100x619, 56K)

Lol is this even true for most people?

>being a hairlet

How do you get vitamin D from food? I live in a northern country where it's dark.

How do you get vitamin B-12 from food?

beta caroten gets hardly absorbed

>Whats the point of supplements?
It's in the name. They supplement nutrients for your body.

>Can't you guys just eat food?
The answer to that question is no. A lot of nutrients are synthesised by the body and don't occur in regular foods. If a body doesn't produce the nutrients it needs then the only way to make up for that is with supplements.

Where do you buy your cbd?

"Very few foods in nature contain vitamin D. The flesh of fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel) and fish liver oils are among the best sources [1,11]. Small amounts of vitamin D are found in beef liver, cheese, and egg yolks. Vitamin D in these foods is primarily in the form of vitamin D3 and its metabolite 25(OH)D3 [12]. Some mushrooms provide vitamin D2 in variable amounts [13,14]. Mushrooms with enhanced levels of vitamin D2 from being exposed to ultraviolet light under controlled conditions are also available."

ods.od.nih gov/factsheets/VitaminD-HealthProfessional/#h3

So, fatty fish (Scandinavia? Eat your fish!), eggs (WITH YOLKS!), cheese. Hell, that's a Scandinavian diet, isn't it?

But he didn't have to do all of those gay calisthenics. Sounds like a win to me.

Vitamins:
1 Multi (Pure Encapsulations O.N.E)
3Kiu Vit D3
100mcg Vit K2 mk7
Natural Calm (350mg Magnesium Citrate) 2 Hours before bed
Fish Oil 1.7g of omega-3 and 1.5 gram of EPA/DHA
30g Whey
70ml Beet juice (before HIIT)
Espresso (preworkout)

Hormones:
50mg Testosterone Propionate EOD
400mg Primobolan (14 on/14 off)
250iu hCG EOD
.25mg Anastrozole EOD
200mcg Ipamorelin
200mcg mod grf-1-29
1mg Melatonin (30 mins before bed)

D3 and B12 are the only ones. Recently bought seaweed for the iodine. Haven't noticed any improvement.

You should get all of your vitamins/minerals etc from your diet anyway.

Do you take D3 and B12 everyday?

Do you take D3 even during the summer?

B12 when I don't eat meat/dairy for a couple days and D3 since the beginning of winter (wasn't deficient but a little low, didn't bother testing B12 because it's water soluable).

Bro 10k IU is ridiculously high. Be careful

I take 8k/day usually. Feels great. And I live in a very cloudy, sunless climate.

multi vitamin (centrum men's)
emergen-c with melatonin (it's a micro dose do you don't get have the dependency issues)
L-arginine 1000 mg
I get better morning wood and no leg cramps anymore so I'll just take that as a sign it's working.

was thinking about experimenting with Tyrosine? A shop owner recommended it to me a couple years ago. Its adaptogenic right?What other effects have you noticed?

ROIDED from the ASSHOLE

Autism

ZMA
10 000 iu d vitamin
Marijuana
Brotein powder

I've tried a lot of different bullshit over the years and these are the only ones that have stuck

Vitamin D3, zinc and a b6 and b12 supplement

>I live in a northern country where it's dark

This explains why northern women are thirsty for dark cock...

Attached: twitter slut begging for bbc.jpg (640x640, 169K)

Yeah, but he has to suck dick to maintain his gear habit.

you forgot to mention the steroids bro...

lol no its not. you can take over 40k indefinitely maybe even up to 80k a day.

ZMA
30kiu vit D
300mg 7-keto DHEA
8g vit C

How much zinc does any uv y'all take?

Attached: IMG_1078.jpg (510x743, 101K)

how do you justify taking 8g? wtf

What the fuck man
My d3 tablets are only 1000iu
How are you even reaching 10,000?

You take 10

How often do you guys take Vitamin D3? Do you take it year round?

50mg zinc gluconate for them horny feels

Since taking 4000IU of vitamin D3 and 50mg of zinc gluconate a day Im horny as fuck

I live in Canada and take it during winter because I get depressed as shit if I don't

No, I live in Norway so I only take it in winter. I suffer from mild SAD so i supplement vit d from october until april/may in addition to 15 mins in a tanning bed a couple of times every winter

Between 50 and 300-500mg a day.
Under 50 when cutting, 300+ when bulking.

Taking D3, Magnesium, and Zinc right now.
Honestly don't really feel that different, I feel like I've been memed, but I am thinking of adding on flax seed oil and cod liver oil supplements too sometime soon.

>300+ mg of zinc
Absolutely what the fuck

300mg of zinc that's full retarded bud

Ontario here and I agree with the depression in winter

hello stomach ulcers my old friend
ive come to steal your gains again

Do you take the vitamin D3 everyday during the winter? Or only on the darkest days?

Everyday

I don't take that much all of the time alone and I DAMNED sure don't take it on an empty stomach.

But it spikes the fuck out of your test levels. Real talk. However, it's something you should not do for more then 1-2 months at most.
It's beyond dangerous.

r8

Attached: 001.jpg (1469x1102, 654K)

How's the Ashwagandha treating you? There's a good thread about it on Veeky Forums right now.

Veeky Forumsthread/45148908

yeah I'm in that thread as well. only a week in but noticeably less nervous foot tapping and more tired eg mellow. also way hornier but that's probably just placebo at 1 week in

I've got no actual idea lol.

I take vit C when I feel myself coming down with something and I feel like it speeds up getting over the cold, and last time I was at the doc she said I was running low on vit D so I take that now.

Been taking a all in one that's got fish oil, omega 3 and vit D in one tablet.
Don't know if it makes a difference or not but they last a good while so whatever

What do Pygeum and Ashwagandha- do?

pygeum for precum, ashwagandha for anxiety

What concentration?

can i find ashwagandha in eastern yurop?

Check the Ashwagandha thread:

Veeky Forumsthread/45148908

Indian groceries? Herbal supply shops? Order online?

u can cross link threads friend

>D3 4000iU + magnesiumcitrat
Vitamin D absolutely needs magnesium for further conversion or will have limited effects otherwise
>zinc + iron/copper
Already had anemia from iron/copper depletion caused by too much zinc. So I'm careful now.
>2 brazil nuts
best source for selenium.

Yeah fuck copper, man.

I'm already bald and lifting. Is there any reason I shouldn't take creatine? I thought it just filled your muscles with water? I am already a bloat Prince so please advise.

No reason not to take it I'm bald as well so the hairless thing isn't even an issue

baldfag here. been bald since late childhood. been taking 5g/day creatine for the last 4 years.

mix it in with your proton shake

Geranimine 1,3, dimethylmyleline (sp) Stuff is amazing appetite suppressant, pump, and energy. Also feels similar to x when taken in large doses. Plus, doesn't pop pee test for military.

After workout (mornings):
Multivitamin
L-Arginine
Sunflower Lecithin
With supper:
Damiana
Pygeum

Why Damiana?

Makes my balls feel a little bigger and fuller. Feels good. Also heard it can increase a woman's libido, but that came from Mexico so take it with a rim of salt.

fish oil
ostarine
cardarine
6-chloro
gummy multivitamins

Multi Vitamin (Animal Pak)
Glutamine
Glucosamine
Vitamin D
Creatine
Whey Isolate
Fish Oil
Pre Workout (Total War)

How important is proper vitamin balance?

really depends on how shit your diet is. If you're eating a balanced diet with a variety of foods and not just a bunch of staples you're eating every day it's almost a non-issue. If you eat bad or have a diet full of a few foods you eat day in and day out it's very necessary.

Shit like Vitamin D3 seems to be very necessary regardless of diet if you live in a cold and dark country.

I've taken over 100 supplements and very few worked. A few that had very noticeable effects off the top of my head were:
>DHEA (feel it nearly instantly in powder form, leave on tongue 1 minute)
>Yohimbine (got leaner than I've ever been and randos were mentioning how lean I was)
>Longjack Tongkat Ali (just all around enhanced energy & strength & less "beta brain")

Have fun with your cancer bud

can you stack all that? that all sounds great for cutting. this was my comment of what im on right now, when this stuff runs out i may try all that

>can you stack all that?
I did. But I also tried them individually for a week or two to make sure each one does shit on its own. And they do. The effect for me was not small but quite large and worthwhile.

What's the point of posting?
Can't you guys just lurk more?

>Vitamin D
>Vitamin C
>Vitamin B12
>Ephedrine
>Caffeine
>Aspirin
>Clomiphene
>Testosterone Enathate (TRT level dose, got low T)

Attached: A95FE829-1AE5-4742-BAFC-0042FC417B6F.jpg (640x411, 70K)

>Clomiphene
Isn't that for females only?

5 grams of kratom every single day

Nah, it helps your body avoid becoming dependent on T injections, good to do at the end of a cycle (or low daily dose in my case since I don’t cycle at TRT doses).

One study that showed it sped up peoples male pattern baldness who were already susceptible to it and the Veeky Forums monkeys go wild.

Go eat an onion retard

What are the best multivitamins? I know they're a big meme but my diet is pretty shit and limited and I wouldn't mind something to give me what I need while I get my culinary shit together.

Clomid can help to prevent testicular atrophy and maintain your fertility while on test (also used as PCT for just about all gear).

look up the RDA for all essential minerals and vitamins. get regular bloodwork done to check your vitamin and mineral levels are within "normal" ranges

Source is lpi.oregonstate.edu/publications/rx-health

Attached: multivitaminguidelines.jpg (901x661, 403K)

fish oil
d3
multi

Didn't notice any differences but my diet is shit and I have a family history of heart issues so I keep taking them.

Does b12 provide any noticeable energy increase?

>creatine
>D3
>zinc
>ashwagandha ksm 66
>rhodiola rosea
>bacopa monnieri (synapsa)
Out of all of these only the creatine and rhodiola have had noticeable effects, I'll have to wait a few more weeks to give a proper opinion of the bacopa, it does help me a bit with sleep though

>been bald since late childhood
???

Magnesium (400g)
Vitamin D3 (5000IU) with K2 (90mcg)
Zinc (50mg)
Vitamin C (8g)
Biotin (3mg)
Probiotic (5 Bill cfu Lactobacillus, 5 Bill cfu Bifidobacterium)

Basic B Complex:
Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Choline Citrate
All of the DV for these B complex vitamins are above 100%, some go up to 7300%.

Dihydrogen Monoxide (3kg)

Going to start mega-dosing vitamin A soon.

Yes. I take a B complex 2 hours before the gym. Noticeable increase in endurance especially towards the end of the session.

>Have they helped.

I can't discern things that subtle but I do generally feel better than when I started however that is probably do to the fasting days I've incorporated into my week.