Are you lifting because of her Veeky Forums?

Are you lifting because of her Veeky Forums?

Attached: gf.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVQKeCPLLdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No, I lift because the weights beg me, they cry for me to lift them. And I oblige.

You know it doesn't matter how buff you are, she won't love you back

Attached: 1520908151415.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Everything I do is for (((((Her)))))

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1236, 489K)

No I just wanna be a sick cunt

I use dumbells so I will be able to lift my skinny bf

oh i know, i lost nearly 50KG and she hasnt even noticed, im still the fat awkward goofy guy for her

>implying I'm not lifting in spite of her

Attached: 1504950206348.png (534x507, 279K)

Yeah, whenever I pass her in the hallway, she never looks at me.

All I want is for her to acknowledge me.

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 22K)

no you fucking faggot

saged

Attached: bloatlord evolution.jpg (2506x4720, 1.11M)

yeah

she won't start noticing you until other girls do

this
my life literally changed because of a qt and she does not even know i exist.

Reported for /r9k/ posting.

Attached: Chikushō.jpg (700x700, 149K)

how do you not heart attack before reaching phase 7

I lift for my friends

I started lifting for her
Now after surpassing 1234 i realized i have nothing else going for me in my life and i actually enjoy the grind

Grind has become part of my everyday, and by now i dont need to be motivated to go, i just go out of sunk cost fallacy.

I still need to imprive my life in other ways to make it tho
Mentally especially, but having any sort of love life couls be nice.

I have no friends and no 'hers' in my life. My only reason to lift is so that I get whatever advantage that it supposedly gives you in life. Also to fight back when the Muslims, Ruskis, and Poles invade my land.

I am lifting for her.
I got a gf at 115kg, 0 muscles, raging insecurity about how fucking disgusting i am without clothes got me into gym. Now I enjoy the process, need to go another 12 kg to 79 normal BMI. Than i ill start bulking and surpassing humanity.
>tfw gf mires your gains

everyone has a her, whether she is yours or not is where it matters

No, im a ego lifter
Since i got a gf i actually go to the gym more

>tfw no gf

Guys I just want someone to hold me in my lonely days.

Attached: tfw-no-gf_o_775626.jpg (307x492, 27K)

dont we all

This, I have to force myself to take rest days

i started for her, now im just strong, lonely and bitter

I'm lifting because of it

#lgbtqplonm

I started lifting because I couldnt play hockey anymore and I was getting fat. Now I lift because if I stop I get depressed and my test lowers and chasing PR's is an addiction

That’s why muscle gains are only one element of the gains of life.

There is no "her".

Attached: 1511139922381.png (691x653, 27K)

there is always a her, sadly most of the times we arent "him" to her

this but unironically

Attached: img00023mKz.png (1114x1600, 772K)

I honestly forgot why I started lifting. Now I just go because I tell myself I have to.

Attached: 1505838797308.png (645x729, 90K)

Yes, but I also went Veeky Forums for her after I heard her talk about how she loves reading classic novels.

We lift for each other.

Yes but I have multiple girls in my mind. Not one in particular. Wasted opportunities because I was beta and child.

No

Attached: D2CED5BA-7560-473A-8BFD-5DA0A92C78A8.png (1400x1000, 942K)

Gj man. Keep it up!

Yes. She left me and now I need something to fit the void.
Some people will abuse alcohol, others will fall into depression. I chose to become pic related.

Attached: goal.jpg (640x635, 61K)

not her in partiular but hers in that particular class of roasties.

>he doesn't know that we are living in a simulation of our choosing.

Attached: 1496231813370.jpg (341x512, 33K)

Started lifting after I found my qt teenage virgin

yes, but because i have to move on.
she isnt interested in dating anyone. We used go on dates, flirt, get touchy but she shut down. She only talks to her twin now. Me and her twin get along pretty well, sometimes i take her to the range to shoot guns and help her work on her car but her sister has turned into a hermit. Her sister says she still likes me. Sometimes i will go sit her but she wont talk to me. She is such a lovely, kind, and caring person. I dont know what happened.

You had a threesome with her twin right

Yes. I want to fuck her like a Chad daddy. I hope it's not too late.

its never too late user, keep working

>chubby 5/10 Italian girl with size G titties
>Really likes me
>Learn from her friends she gets nervous when shes around me
>I don't want to fuck her because I feel bad since they wants something more from me besides sex
>Haven't texted her but she constantly sends me snaps of her tinder guido "dates" trying to make me jealous or she is trying to show me shes worth something in the eyes of other men.
>She stopped snapping me in the past 2 weeks and is now constantly posting on her facebook how much she hates herself and men.

Did I do something wrong?

Also I fucked my first trap this week.

Attached: 1518459066161.jpg (660x868, 427K)

I lift because we broke up, I guess I'm lifting so that one day she looks back and is like damn... wish my current bf looked like that.

>honestly won't even give a shit about her in a month or two but ima keep lifting for my next gf, so she gets a good looking dude.

partly

Thank you user. Hope you can be someone's Chad daddy too

Yes

Attached: 1520934839379.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

I thought about when i first met them but my relationship with her twin is purely platonic. She is straight but very butch, we get along very well. I dont really think of her as a female, she is more like a bro drinking buddy.

I think she just hit a mental wall or something, i had a buddy highschool shutdown out of no where and didnt talk much for a year. Then out of no where return to normal. Though im not sure how this is going to work out with her.

>girl sending me a really nice message out of the blue, conversation seems pretty warm
>randomly encounter her a few days later
>despite obviously noticing my presence, and just when I get to a close distance, she starts making an effort to not look at me and I walk past her after staring at her for a few seconds
After the message I thought she could be a kinda nice person, but to ignore people like this? I either say hi or hold eyecontact and nod to every person I know irl, so this shit doesn't make any sense at all.

i'm not lifting

Attached: 1509980789675[1].jpg (636x900, 66K)

Well she's coming over in a month I can't look like shit.

youll get no sympathy from me

No. Not anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20170930-192956.png (1280x720, 805K)

i lift for me

yeah

Attached: 1520230022806.jpg (793x786, 54K)

She went from 3D to 2D
I’m so much happier now brahs

Attached: 2FC43561-8A8E-452D-A5C2-B00CDB11F94A.gif (500x283, 485K)

No lifting to perform better as a firefighter.

SIEG

Yes

Attached: 1445635633031.png (1400x1000, 875K)

she's gone now

youtube.com/watch?v=AVQKeCPLLdA

Attached: hitler_goebbels1.jpg (401x518, 44K)

She’s not coming back OP, move on

Attached: 6CF7F06C-EC9D-4B78-BEC2-BF8145688E4A.gif (500x476, 199K)

Yes but she's not any specific woman.

I'm just tired of being a 30 yo virgin. At the same time going to a prostitute would be like giving up.

I want to be desired.

Crazy how much guys do to impress a girl when the girl gets the same attention from 3 or more guys at the same time

I'm lifting because I hate my dad, and even though I'm an adult and it was long ago and he's not in my life anymore I'm not ever allowing myself to be weak enough to be bullied and abused by him or any other man.

Funny, when I was a pree-teen kid and getting smacked almost daily with an inch thick pipe on the butt as "punishment" I fantasised about one day being big and strong enough to do the same thing to my dad one day as payback. Now that I could physically do that all i want to do is stay as far away as possible from him. Guess I grew up and broke the cycle.

Attached: IMG_2906.png (540x261, 193K)

There is no one there, and never really was. I'm a grown up and I have never been in love or had a serious relationship. I've gone on dates and hanged out but that's about it.

I have travelled and lived in different contries, been on the look out and been not, focusing on myself and my life. I just think that I'm one of those people who will always be by myself. I'm not lonely but I have had a shitty relationship and love life history. There is pretty much nothing worth mentioning despite being a normie and doing shit on the regular.

Oh well. Sometimes I dream about love falling from skies yet that has never happened. Neither has working towards it.

I lift because when I don't I feel like I have to.

>implying i lift at all

Attached: Music.jpg (500x375, 81K)

I lift because I'm tired of not feeling proud of who I am and what I can accomplish.

>I ALREADY HAVE HER

Attached: kenshiro.png (640x432, 191K)

Yes.

I mean, no. Not "for" her. Because of her.
I only wanted sex at first. And then she caught my heart. And then she made me think I wanted to be with her forever. And then she showed her true colors and made me feel like less of a man than I ever had before.

Now it's because I don't need her. Or I'm trying to tell myself that.

I only lift for her.

Attached: rememberwhatsimportant.jpg (384x431, 26K)