FIT, I'm at the end of my fucking rope. I'm considering steroids. I need to gain just 15 fucking pounds...

FIT, I'm at the end of my fucking rope. I'm considering steroids. I need to gain just 15 fucking pounds. I weigh 130 and I need to weigh 145 to join the foreign legion. My life is going fucking nowhere and I can do 80 push-ups and 15 pull-ups in one set but I just can't fucking beat this. Does ANYONE know any weight gaining drugs? Pills or whatever. I've been buying mass gainers and pigging out 5 meals a day and I still cannot fucking get to 140. What the fuck! The shitty guide at the top of this board won't load for me so I am asking here. Please help me.

Attached: IMG_20180313_185243.jpg (4160x3120, 1.07M)

Just eat more bro

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot. "just eat more" you know how many times I've heard that fucking platitude? I'm eating so much I'm getting sick of eating and that in itself is making me not want to eat, so "just eat more" actually backfired for me.

Unironically do GOMAD

Literally getting sick, I need to lie down after eating sometimes for fear of vomiting it all back.

you dont know what youre doing loser

count your calories

I gained 15lbs in 2 months

Eat more opie

You need to eat a fatmans poop senpai

Attached: mrcreosotethemeani_2882255b.jpg (620x387, 53K)

count your calories and eat more than maintenance. don’t take shortcuts like steroids without seriously considering the negative consequences. just eat more than maintenance.

Attached: B88D96D4-81D1-431C-97E9-3F9F0695162D.jpg (500x699, 381K)

Good luck. You still need to train hard and eat constantly.

Attached: image.jpg (711x543, 192K)

Its easier to drink calories, and are you actually tracking how many calories you are getting in a day?

Here's the negative consequences of me not gaining weight:

Not achieving my dreams in life, ending up a depressed washed up what might have been faggot in 5-10 years, and suicide.

Here's consequences of sferoids:

Small testicle, anger issues, maybe suicide if I can't maintain my testosterone after I stop.

I think steroids are less scary to me than not gaining weight.

How are steroids also less scary than just eating more?

drink 15 pounds of water

Oh fuck off. If you aren't gaining weight then you aren't eating enough. That's it. That's all there is. If you think anything else you are retarded.

just eat bro

Thanks.

Holy fuck i knew sticks were delusional but not to this level. You guys are worse than fat people

Attached: 1420928731403.jpg (480x360, 47K)

How do i find the time to track my calories with a full time job? I have stuff to do man. I just eat a bunch of foods like potatoes and bacon and mass gainer protein shakes.

Read

>wanting to take steroids at 130lb

You are a fuckind idiot, track your calories and you will see it for yourself that you aren't eating enough. Yes, it is that hard, when you want to puke, you should have yet to eat half your meal. Shut up and deal with it.

Creatine loading can put on 10 lbs of water weight in a week.

If you run, stop running.

Put a bunch of unhealthy stuff in an ice cream shake and drink it daily.

Eat fast food.

Eat carbs like crazy.

This is bait

count your calories
ensure you are eating over 3500 a day
come back and post again

>whole milk
>olive oil
>nuts
>peanut butter
>protein powder
>red meats

If you can't gain weight with food, you will just kill yourself with steroids. How the fuck are you going to grow if you can't even eat enough to gain fat

Attached: 29150128.jpg (817x538, 33K)

>wants to fight for a living
>can’t even defeat 3000 calories a day

Attached: 4A2DABC9-AFA5-4997-A136-8A7439242DF5.jpg (387x353, 33K)

Yeah I read that crying post too, but it doesn't really answer the question. Eat more. It's really, really simple.

Just eat more bro

How the fuck do you think your body will be able to recover and build muscle on steroids if you don't eat enough? That's like trying to build a brick wall with amazing quality bricks but without anything to hold them together

Attached: 1517848640314.jpg (596x600, 56K)

This. Exactly this is how I did it. Use a kitchen scale if it's not working.

And there it is. That's why you can't gain.

It seriously takes 2 minutes each meal. You can do it while you chew. Probably a good thing you aren't going o make it, you'll never cope with service.

I'd say it's probably closer to incredible concete but without the bricks. You've got the stuff that could make a really good wall, if you just had the quantity of bricks necessary to form a big ol' wall.

Just eat more nigga

Attached: tumblr_oxsjup6pWY1wsouu5o4_1280.jpg (1181x764, 150K)

this

You'll never make it in the Foreign Legion. You whine too much.

>Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot
>(currently a) depressed washed up what might have been faggot
>How do I find the time to track my calories with a full time job?

Seriously. If you can't overcome this small task, there's no way to succeed in pretty much anything.

Steroids literally won't help shit gaining wait if you are still not eating at a caloric surplus, they just enable you to convert weight gain to muscle mass at a faster rate than else.

As for your actual problem of gaining weight, you just need to start getting calories in liquid form. Start drinking milk with every meal and make a weight gainer shake (either just powder or one of the many mixes you can find online)

That should easily be 1000 kcal extra and you'll be gaining weight super fast

t. Put on 15 lbs in 6 weeks

>130lbs
Haha fucking hell soyboy.
Just take roids op at 130lbs you sound like a faggot anyway

Jesus, did r9k accidently slip into Veeky Forums

>130
>bitching about

I was already 145 lbs when i was in highschool, and that was just from eating basic cafeteria slop. Never gonna make it m8

How many milligrams of test was that and how much of that weight was actual muscle?

Large groups of the Veeky Forums userbase has always come from /r9k/. It's been that way from the start. We are the more self improvement version of /r9k/.

I'm gonna give you the same advice someone once gave me (former 6ft 125 skelly) GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG. Seriously. Start tracking your calories, start training with real fucking weights. You don't have to eat clean just get used to eating a lot. Find something you love and chow down bro. I'm rooting for you. We're all gonna make it!

>We are the more self improvement version of /r9k/.
More like the next step after r9k

You do understand that you'll still need to eat more on steroids, right?

I wish I could just eat as much as a want and not gain weight you fucking retarded faggot. I hope some African slots you and you die alone in the dust, a wasted life.

Call it false hope r9k. Only a handful of us will make it.

lmao this fucking twink can't even eat some food and he thinks he has what it takes to join the foreing legion
>b-but I'm full and feel sick :(
get the fuck out of here

try strength training and eating at a surplus. If you're doing a lot of cardio (which you should be doing if you want to join the legion) make sure to account for calories burned in order to accurately calculate your intake

What’s the next step for those who do make it?

there are no steps after that, you don't need steps. You have life by the balls

Well how much are you fucking eating then?

this, but unironically

You are such a ridiculously huge faggot and/or troll. You don't deserve help even if you do need it. Go die.

weakling

look into "Russian Bear 5000" mass gainer.

Ok guys I'm back

Yes I understand that, I just need something to get me over this hump.

Also, God bless the guy who told me to GOMAD. That's a great idea and I'm planning to buy a few gallons of milk at the store after work to get started.

I use Serious Mass mass gainer. Making a shake with it gets me 1800 calories.

I can run enough as it is. I'm not trying to make this anymore of an uphill battle than it already is, after I pass the weigh in at fort DE nogent I can start running all I need to.

Thank you bro, I appreciate the support. I'll start buying more nuts and apples for small snacks, as well as do some research on best calorie tracking apps.

Thanks for the advice.

To every single bitch ass nigga who says I can't make it in the legion. I already went in 2015. I just didn't make it pass the weigh in but I got the sense of the atmosphere and the culture that the legion has. I know i can make it there, fuck all you bitch ass faggots who say I can't, I just need help getting through this hump. I have never been above 140lbs in my entire life so excuse me for knowing this will. Not be an easy battle.

Dude... if you're going to get on steroids only to come off of them then you're going to have a bad time. If you go on you want to stay on >>BnC and you sure as fuck aren't going to be BnC'ing while serving.

I just need to get in. Once I get in Ill be eating enough and working out enough in boot camp to be able to maintain the muscle mass I get through steroids. That's what I'm banking on.

But, as people are telling me it doesn't actually help with weight gain, only converting fat to muscle, I'm gonna rethink the steroids thing.

That's not how it works man

You are actually retarded if you can’t eat enough to get to 140 pounds. I’m dead serious, there is no way you don’t have some sort of mental issue if you’re too dense to eat enough to get to fucking 140. Get help, moron

>eat more
>no, fuck you
You're not gonna make it

>can't even eat food
>calls others bitch ass faggots
kek look at this twink thinking he's a big boy