If a dyel nogains did a Test cycle and recorded it all for a documentary, would you watch it?

If a dyel nogains did a Test cycle and recorded it all for a documentary, would you watch it?

I'm doing a cycle and considering recording the process and aftermath of a 16 week test only 500mg a week cycle and a professional body builder routine. it's not against the law where I live. And I haven't really seen anything quite like it.

Attached: testosterone-enanthate-300mg-international-pharmaceuticals-01-408x408.jpg (408x408, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctqCONtmiTQ
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/3p18hl/harsh_uroidaway_1_year_update/
physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.E1172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You haven’t seen anything like it because the results are far more underwhelming than you think. You really think you’re the first person to have this idea? Try it. You’ll probably be too embarrassed or ashamed to ever post the results

Yes

I would, personally due to curiosity and because I'm getting my testosterone levels results(both total and free test) in 12 days and if shit is low, going to hop on test and learn how to do it properly if no doctor prescribes.

You would gain muscle even if you didn't lift, bro. But I would definitely watch.

Yes.
You need to talk to popular known steroid users, famous bodybuilders, and athletes, and hear what they have to say/record it as well.

Will bring in more interest and help people understand some things.

This is true, people think every steroid is extremely powerful and will turn you into a monster, but until you do multiple cycles or just throw in dbol/tren on your first one, you'll probably be disappointed

I'd watch. Icarus won the Oscar for best documentary this year.

Here in the Netherlands we had some DYEL reporter go on test and tren.

It was awful to watch, he made no gains whatsoever.

Please make some actual gains.

>Here in the Netherlands we had some DYEL reporter go on test and tren.

Link? I wanna see just how bad he did

I think he should do a basic Test cycle.
Anything more is just stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctqCONtmiTQ

I would watch, but as others have said, you will probabl be embarrassed by the results. I know I am embarrassed by what little gains I made on my recently completed cycle. I would like to think the gear was bunk or under dosed.

>only 500mg

No, you'd have to do test halo tren anavar and at least a gram of test a day

This is true. Your first cycle will not yield anything you're expecting. The key is to keep cycling and slowly adding more compounds each consecutive cycle. There are dudes out there roiding for years and by the logic of a first cycle getting you to your goal physique, those guys should be complete monsters.

Do it and record everything. I would watch.

oh absolutely. He was so disappointed when he did worse in that race and papa Radchenkov was like no you are just beginning. and I was like damn straight!

Attached: our guy.jpg (1100x619, 64K)

how much test can one take without fucking up your body's own production?

There was a youtube series that did this a few years back. It kinda gave up on seriousness half way through and ended up as semi-scripted skit nonsense.

Why did they make him lose weight while on cycle?

This is such a meme. I mean it’s marginally true but the results everyone quotes always fail to mention the fact that the “lbm gains” they tout are mostly water weight and glycogen stores and shit like that.

You’ll hardly gain any real muscle if you aren’t lifting as well.

None. Anything you take for more than a week or so is gonna be suppressive to some extent.

>This is such a meme
It's true.
And no one believes the ITS ONLY WATER thing either.

>no one believes the ITS ONLY WATER thing

Yeah because they’re retarded DYELs.

Exact reason I never run high doses of aromatizing compounds anymore. The water weight is common knowledge for anyone that cycles.

What do AIs have to do with it?

This. I saw a dude on some fitness subreddit posting about how he's been blasting on 500mg for multiple months and his body was still underwhelming to say the least.

Because most studies that brag up LBM gains vs natties never ever mention any sort of AI use.

Link out of curiousity

Okay follow me here.
>be boy
>be teen
>balls drop and hormones kick in
>test levels multiple times higher than before
>increase muscle mass without even lifting at all

Made sense so far? It's what happens in real life and what differentiates average lean mass in male and female teenagers, especially in the upper body. Now consider this:

>be grown up
>same test levels
>probably not even optimal because your diet is shit and your activity level is low
>inject test
>test levels instantly shoot to a multiple of even the highest possible natty test levels

How exactly does it make sense physiologically to not gain a significant amount of muscle mass at this point?

Not to mention the fact that AIs are never 100% effective at holding off water. A bodybuilder will run Winny or Tren or whatever all the way up to the day of a show but never something like deca or 750 test. Why do you think that is?

yes

Because physiology is more complicated than that. Obviously you’ll gain SOME muscle but without weight training it will only be a fraction of the weight you put on while on cycle.

Increased test offers diminishing returns. Do you really think 1000 test per week is twice as effective as 500? How often do guys run cycles at more than 1000 test per week? There’s a reason behind this.

>reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/3p18hl/harsh_uroidaway_1_year_update/
It's not this one but similar results. Look at his stack and look at his gains.

>There’s a reason behind this.
Sure there are diminishing returns but the biggest reason is health. If you look at ex-pros in the monster category, they run cycles with almost 5g of compounds a week.

If you actually want to do this you should pay a coach to tell you what to do for four months instead of whatever you’re thinking right now

It already has been done. Google "Steroids saved my life".

Faggot did an oral only cycle, though

I did 500mg/test a week and it was a waste of time. Takes forever to kick in (up to 6 weeks!!), test is a weak compund compared to others, and theres a lot of bloat and water retention to go with it so you feel fat.

People who parrot the 500ng test a week meme are just faggots, just pussies who parrot what they read on forums, same type of faggot that go to college cuz its what others expect of them

There are far better compounds, eveb an oral only dbol cycle is better than fucking test, it kicks in much faster and the cycle is half the length

Wow, that's terrible. He could have done that in 5 months natty All he did was lose fat and gain 1 month of beginner gains. They should have had him eating like a monster and not doing meme exercises.

the reason people recommend doing a test only first cycle is to test how your body responds to testosterone before adding a bunch of more effective compunds you gay faggot.

In watchin it now in netflix its really good

Did you actually read any of the studies or are you just pulling shit out of your ass because you want to believe your 'gains' are due to sheer hard work like the rest of the steroid users? COPE

The most of the studies adjusted for water weight, including the one where they shut down their natural test and and 125 mg per week was enough to add 7 pounds of muscle without working out. They included ratio of total body water to fat-free mass, alongside DEXA and underwater weighing.

physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpendo.2001.281.6.E1172

I will do it f a year when my depo arrive