Food Thread

Post your food and rate mine.
Go!

Attached: _20180314_182119.jpg (1920x1080, 782K)

>it's a "babbys first month of fitness" thread
go on, take pictures of your meals, talk about your protein shakes, name your video game characters as different muscle groups in latin

Where are the vegetables?

Post your favorite soy drink

What

The vegetables. I see no vegetables in the pic. Why is that?

I dont like vegetables, there is orange juice.

Needs more eggs

Here's mine: chicken tits, spinach and some salakis

And of course i forgot the picture like the idiot that i am

Attached: 20180314_194602.jpg (4160x3120, 3.42M)

Beautiful
But how do you make chicken like that? If I fry it in a pan all I get is dry rubery substance

the other day i marinated pork shoulder steaks in a home made bbq/honey marinade for 24 hours. I then grilled them.

I also sliced 3 red onions, a shit loads of peppers, and some pinto beans, and fried it in a pan with a load of rice.

However, I added some green chillis. I severely under estimated them, thinking that the volume of the rice (everything combined was about 2 kilos) would allow me to add like 10 in.

Now the rice is so fucking spicy that its almost unenjoyable. Additionally, I have gastritis, and it actually hurt my stomach when I ate it yesterday.

Is there a way to recover from this or will I just need to make a new batch of rice? The pork steaks came out FUCKING DELICIOUS, and the rice does taste great; its just way too spicy.

>I don't like vegetables

So your diet is based on what feels yummy-yummy going down your tummy?
Why is that? You should focus on food that will be the most beneficial to your body.

Pic related

Attached: DSC_0305~01.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

it's been reheated desu
but i suggest you smash it up a little bit with a mallet or a rolling pin before throwing it in the pan.
and use enough olive oil, most people put just a few drops in the pan.

But I dont care, why is it even bad not eating vegetables? I had beens yesterday for the fibre and take multivitamins+ fish oil, I dont drink and I generally consume much less processed/junk food than an average human in first world. So why whould I eat vegetables???

>make another batch of rice the same exact size
>make it the exact same way but put zero green chile
>when it's done mix both batches together

It will now be half as spicy.

I was going to say it was a bit of a waste but I guess i'd be throwing the existing rice away anyway.

Basically its all been separated (along with the steaks) into individual tupperware, and I have 2 in the fridge (on for tonight, one for tomorrow lunch) and one in the freezer.

I don't have more beans but I do have a spare red onion and some more peppers. I guess I could try it? But I'd be worried i'd just end up with something still too spicy that's just wasted time and ingredients.

mate the absorption of multivits is shit

eat vegetables you malnourished moron, i'm sure you've only cooked them like a retard because they're honestly fucking delicious. Cook up some asparagus drenched in butter, fry some broccoli up with some salt and pepper, shit make a soup or something.

its cooking right now but this

Attached: Chicken Thighs and Broccoli.jpg (3024x3142, 2.34M)

Nothing can done about rice, you just have to make new rice or just get over it and eat spicy rice

whats that green slime?

If you mix it with unspiced rice you will end up eating half spicy rice and half unspicy, so it should even out.

>eating carbs
>making it

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Meat and Vegetables only.

Wow, it's so rare to see a respectable amount of veggies on Veeky Forums.
You're gonna make it bro, good job

>asparagus
>drenched in butter
That sounds real healthy

I might actually do. A friend of mine is spanish and he constantly makes this thing, its like a paste, chopped tomato and onion and some olive oil, he puts that on bread.

Thanks. I fucking love broccoli so it's not a big deal.

This is my typical dinner before cooking, since I can't fit it all on one plate.

Attached: Chicken Thighs (3), Broccoli (1lb), Kale (8oz), Spinach (8oz).jpg (600x800, 247K)

spinach you retard

This is what spinach looks like. What have you done to it?

Attached: spinach-leaves.jpg (256x192, 8K)

Ditch the redbull senpai
It's not good for you

didn't your mother or who ever the fuck teach you how to cook properly? and even if not, it is no magic to learn this shit yourself"

>I don't like vegetables

then you haven't eaten any, properly made!

im on a fluid diet so

Breakfast: 1 liter smoothie with milk, honey and fruits
Lunch: Fluid oatmeal with some cocao powder and cinnamon
Snack: Custard
Dinner: Soup

Attached: nigger smart.gif (320x240, 3.23M)

>what is creamed spinach

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

Has anbody ever made peanut butter stuffed oat balls ? I think it would be the perfect bulking snack.

i'm not even the one who posted the pic, but I'm guessing he made a creamy sauce out of it like you do as an assistance thing for many meals.

Attached: b53e376ae55f536e.jpg (800x1000, 191K)

LIQUID DIET.

Didn't think i'd see wing tings on here.

when you cook down a ton of spinach, you will get that. even my grandma used to make this... though it looked not so artificial as in user's pic

I'm eating the spicy rice at my messy desk. Mom's gonna freak.

I put some butter on it which has mellowed it. And as you can see I have a glass of milk and a small meme yogurt drink.

Attached: DSC_0310~01.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

looks a bit dry though.

do you throw the rest in the pan, in which you fried the meat away? it is a good "sauce" for over the broccoli

>actimel
are you an european?

I'm a britbong :^)

I went to bulgaria with a mate last august and they all drink this yogurt drink which I hated at first but ended up loving, and I can't find anything like it in the UK, just these overly sweetened shit. Even this tiny 0% fat "no artificial sweetener" danone shit tastes like they poured fuckloads of sugar into it.

>I ruined spinach but you're the brainlet

Attached: 1508766745517.jpg (249x228, 6K)

the fat from the chicken thighs and water in the broccoli get cooked out and steam the broccoli

so the chicken thighs are still moist and tender while the broccoli gets softer and taste like the chicken/seasoning

You can add cubed potatoes, they'll help soak up the spice. This works with over-salting as well

I'm from germanistan
there are a lot more flavors of this shit around, I drink one every morning alongside my meal!

>germanistan

You've honestly just reminded me that I wanted to buy some saurkraut to fry in a bit of butter and have as a side for some dumplings I want to make.

Cheers.

Should avoid orange juice,

vegetables arent end all be all and in most cases the bioavailability of thier nutrients is shit, meat has plenty of nutrients. Liver is one of the most nutrients rich foods. Alot of leafy greens have good micronutrients though. That said, the man is missing out with some grilled onion and jalapeno

Is there a recipe you can link for the rice? I'm interested in trying it

You don't cook with olive oil Jesus fucking Christ people

Veeky Forums can't cook for shit

sorry for not being an American ape

i'm european you dork

then eat real food

It was just a spur of the moment thing, not from a recipe

I literally just put some garlic, red onion (sliced not diced) and diced sweet peppers into the pan and fried them until they'd softened. I added some paprika, and poured in the cooked rice (which I just boiled for 11 minutes then left to drain for a few minutes to stop it from being soggy).

Added a bit more oil, more paprika, and some Worcestershire sauce to taste. Just kept stirring it till I felt it was done. I'd say it took about 15 minutes because of the volume of shit i'd put in.

Attached: 1521054082274.jpg (407x407, 45K)

why?
chefs use it all the time

Yes you do you moron. You don't cook with extra virgin shit because that's specifically for pouring. World renowned chefs cook with olive oil all the fucking time.

Have fun with heart disease in 10 years.

>name your video game characters as different muscle groups in latin
kek

when life is a bulk life can be beautiful.

Attached: IMG_1486.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

it's called spinach puree

learn to cook

Attached: image.jpg (1500x844, 658K)

My preworkout. I finally hit a 3pl8 bench today. Felt ez as fuck. I could have done more, but I had some elbow pain I was feeling every since I hit a 4pl8 squat a few days ago. I was testing my 1rm's cause I wanted to finally have hit 3/4/5. I'm still nowhere near a 2pl8 OHP though.

Attached: IMG_7939.jpg (2448x2448, 892K)

Can you share the BBQ/honey marinade you used for your pork shoulders? They look really fuckin good.

mah nigga that looks tasty. what do you do to that rice bro?

>I don't like vegetables
Neither did I. When I was fucking six.

>name your video game characters as different muscle groups in latin
rofl

Attached: 1520959725786.jpg (1236x1045, 474K)

mah nigga that looks tasty. what do you do to that rice bro?

Bit late but:

Store bought BBQ sauce (i cheated, i bought a generic one that wasn't being too fancy, just American style), about 250ml
Honey, about 250g or more? I didn't measure anything out, just poured and tasted
Some Worcestershire sauce
Some tabasco
Some tomato ketchup
And i melted some butter and mixed that in too

Then when I marinaded the pork i crushed 1 clove of garlic for each steak, put the garlic on top, and did a final sprinkle of garlic salt. Left it to marinate for about 24 hours.

For rice, see I also added salt to taste

Oh, sorry, i forgot that i added pinto beans to the rice as well. Kidney beans would work great too. I had to simmer my beans for 70 mins first (they were raw) so they got added last.

Love KFC at the hotel. Enjoy your green soymeal.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 481K)

jesus christ. too much sugar, salt, and no vegetables and very little fiber. it's like you hate your body, OP. enjoy your shit gains.

I got some oatmeal w/ whey and berries (hard to see) and an omlette.

Need some greens op, spinach isnt too bad if you mix it with stuff. i'd also recommend whole wheat bread.

Attached: 20180227_090031[1].jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

Diabetes in 3 months diet.

Is that red bull not sugar free, u future diabetic

Attached: sorry-about-your-weight.jpg (477x651, 53K)