How many Veeky Forumsizens enjoy a good cup of coffee after a workout?

general coffee thread.

Attached: fuckilovemesumcoffee.gif (400x300, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have your coffee before the workout son, rather than after your session. Dont get me wrong I love coffee but drinking it after a a workout will result in water getting pulled out of the muscle when you really want the muscle to fill up on water and glykogen.

before and during.

>He doesn't sip these between sets

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x300, 11K)

>not carrying a hot flask of your favourite blend of coffee around

Not gonna make it

Attached: friendly coffee.png (751x507, 41K)

i used to do that when i first started lifting last summer, the problem was that even if i took a huge shit before working out ie my ritual. i would allways have to take another mid workout and somtimes it was multiple shits during a workout which was a pain in the ass. ill stick to after workout user.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 988K)

usually have a fresh brew after each exercise. I go through too much, help me.

keep sipping user, where all addicted

Attached: artworks-000232566083-sqxeij-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43K)

I get up I drink like a cup of black coffee without sugar, take my potein and zinc and I workout.
After Im done I usually eating my breakfast and having one more cup of coffee this time with whole milk and I take another zinc.

Makes your life feel great even if it isnt.

b...but a fresh brew after each individual lift.

I always have a Grande Cold Brew from Starbucks on the way to the gym.

no, because caffeine raises cortisol + refined sugars kill your testosterone levels

Only in the morning or before/during class and if i was to have it after then i would be drinking it at 9-10pm.

Yes user, you are not alone

I have ibs so if I even look at coffee for one second I get diarrhea
I eat healthy and drink water though so I already have enough energy and don't understand why people depend on it

Coffee fucks up your hormones and can lower test. Don't drink it after 5 or you'll kill your sleeping gains.

Third day clean. We're all gonna make it

Attached: no-coffee1.jpg (250x249, 44K)

Doesn't this make your heart go crazy? I always hate working out on days where I had a cup because my HR is through the roof.

>drinking coffee ever
enjoy being a manlet

>>eating bananas ever
>enjoy your erectile disfunction
That makes about as much sense as your post.

>Enjoying food ever

Haha kys you fat fuck

That actually made more sense. Good on your for improving.

>patting dogs ever
enjoy losing your hair

I drink 2 to 3 cups of coffee in the morning before I head to the gym.

I buy the cheapest store brand of coffee there is. One week ago I went to a roasting house to get a more sophisticated blend for a friends birthday. They even let me try out one. I have to say,it almost tasted exactly like the shit that I drink. Why?

Additionally, when I spend half a year in Australia I bought the instant coffee own brand from woolys and mixed it with whole milk. That shit was pretty good. I haven't found comparable instant coffee in Germany yet

Today I drank a shitload of coffee, and had this problem. I ran to the gym, and my heartbeat was fucking insane for the entire 2 hours, including the run back. Then I just had the hardest caffeine crash of my life, for a second honestly pretty similar to an amphetamine-crash, but now I'm all good, thank christ.

I only get 4hrs of sleep usually because of a heavy work load , I need the black energy water

Coffee is an addiction that Veeky Forums should be better than.

Coffee is largely a commodity. All types, Kona, Columbian, etc are the same within themselves. They can be roasted, flavored and marketed all kinds of ways though. The fact is, you put that cheap coffee in a moldy coffee maker and you put the good shit in a pour-over or french press or something.

day 4 of nocup tomorrow, wish me luck

Stopped drinking coffee a few weeks ago. Been feeling a lot less shit.

I'm with you guys, day 4 tomorrow for me too

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

Attached: Coffee.jpg (629x616, 39K)

Why the zinc? I find it really easy to hit my zinc needs, are there any benefits to going above that ?

I'd rather have a cigarette and a good jack off session

guys, I make my own cold brew and it changed my life. Now I keep a jar of ice cold, super smooth, homemade cold brew in my fridge. Very easy on the stomach and highly caffeinated, perfect with milk in the morning, and no prep time upon serving it. You have to brew it, but that's as simple as letting the beans steep for 12 hours in room temperature and straining it.

Attached: 1494479118159.png (320x273, 151K)