Doing 3pl8 bent over row

>doing 3pl8 bent over row
>yo bro can you not drop the weight after your last weights, it’s kinda loud

Attached: 41B45F91-777C-484B-85F0-9C1768E7223E.jpg (618x597, 76K)

Set your weights down gently as you can. I understand sometimes you have to let it drop the last six inches and even that is loud. But savour that eccentric contraction. It causes the most gains.

>3pl8 bent over row
Yeah good luck not dropping that from any height on your last rep

If you can't handle the weight, you can't handle the fucking weight and are probably hitching and momentum'ing the fuck out of that shit.

A proper 225 Pendlay would wreck you

>proper pendley row

A pendley row is all about explosiveness and not about controlling the weight

Just look at him like he asked you to masturbate in front of him.

Slam it even louder next time and start grunting too

LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!

pretty sure he's implying a floor pull is more difficult than a bent over row, which is true. lot easier to cheat bb row

no, thats the bent over barbell row or the t-bar row. the pendlay roll is about about precise, steady execution without "cheating" and throwing the weight around. thats whay you start each rep from the ground.
you are being wrong here. be more considerate

>can do 315lb bent over rows
>can’t do 225lb pendlay rows

Nice logic brainlet

>when that dipshit drops 75lbs dumbells like their heavy then proceeds to bench them

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9K)

t. idiot who doesn't know how pendlays work

feel free to explain how to cheat a dead pull

Reminds me
>that skinny dyel tryhard faggot manlet whom drops the 100kg deadlift

Attached: 1506110784519.png (640x480, 717K)

Both of you - post bods

u wot

the pendlay is explosive from a dead stop and well without a controlled descent

i have no idea what you're even trying to argue, have you ever seen a pendlay row?

I'm trying to argue that it's easier to cheat a bent over row than it is to cheat a pendlay row, because one is a dead stop.

third person chiming in, it's not - you can cheat as much on both exercises, e.g. turning the pendlay into a coan row

At least you didn’t set off the Lunk Alarm.

Whatever you do, don't do a Kroc row. I've heard they lead to overdeveloped traps

Whatever you do, don’t do a cock row. I heard they lead to overdeveloped glutes.