Steroids general

/fraud/ - bullying allowed edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on the new thread dyel has been found:

Attached: hip dips.webm (720x720, 1.28M)

1st dumb post
planned blast starts in 4 days but I ended up with more adrol than I need so was thinking of just kickstarting it now, is that retarded?

Save the adrol for another blast.

alright will do, also what to expect? first time running it, did dbol to kickstart last time keep reading a lot of conflicting information

Dumb question incoming. Considering pinning, but all I really want is just a boost to my training. What's the shortest, most minimalist (but still effective) cycle to run? 34 y/o, 5'9", 160lbs, ~12%bodyfat, training for many years.

I never run adrol but I'm sure some other people can tell you more.
If its anything like sdrol expect to feel great followed by absolute miserable lethargy.

Yes they are def worth it. Just try it with light weight first to masters the exercise and try to do only incline and decline exercises. Only flat exercise you can do are dumbbell presses

i do 2,5 kg 5 sets until failure. That shit will burn like crazy. There is no better exercise for forearms hands down.

>accidentally
sure pussy

insane fullness, lethargy, possible more aggression, more strength.

I get really aggressive from it

that new test batch gives fucking shitty pip. Why did they need to change the oil, I hate this one

the other ones stayed the same(masteron,deca)

The new test batch is shit yeah. Massive lump everytime if I pin glutes.

VG can take the hit, try that spot.

I fucking love halo

thats all

How many spots do you guys rotate for ED pinning? I’m rotating 5 (for tren A) and holy shit every time I roll over in bed I groan.

Is tbol or Winstrol better for athletic performance?

8 spots.
Glutes, VG, Upper Quad, Lower Quad. Might add shoulder at some point.

Is this an effective workout?

ITT: chicken shit manlets with embarrassingly small penises who feel the need to pump chemicals up their ass to make up for the fact that they're a gutless bitch who will die of heart disease in their 30s.

it feels fucking great being a 6'5" adonis who's 248 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal who is absolutely jacked while NOT having to abuse drugs like some faggot ass lady boy.

Attached: 1507259496637.jpg (499x499, 115K)

Pics

I like how everytime this is posted the weight and height goes up a little. Can't wait till it's 7'2" FREAK who's 400lbs

Well meme'd friend

Thanks Mast, you can be a total bro when it comes to helping others.I always feel embarrassed doing light work as if everyone is looking at me and judging me, when in reality 99% dont care what you do, im just paranoid when it comes to that ; so i tend to stay away from those. Of course you probably wouldnt have to worry about that since i doubt anyone would question you or your experience.

I will use your tips and words as a guide from now to properly build my body, i appreciate it.
Also thanks to you bimbo,i didnt get the chance to reply to you in the last thread before it got archieved.

bb I look like shit and I'm small.
just started actually lifting weights again a few weeks ago.
I'll post a cb pic when worthy of one.
this was a few months ago at like 185.
not taking another pic til 210

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-173640.png (1080x1920, 958K)

Can I bulk at 65/30/lmao no fats if I'm on TRT

Shitty genetics with shit chest gap represent

Do you have a good video/pics for VG? I can't wrap my head around it all I can feel in that area is bone.

yeah why not

How do you place your legs for dumbell (floor I'm assuming) presses?

My small gap in the bottom more or less fills in when I am actually lifting weights.
it's been like 2 or 3 years since I've lifted weights or taken my diet seriously.
this pic is when I did.
goal is to get back this this, plus 15lbs.

Attached: received_1708887629182671.png (1080x1920, 2.47M)

Fuck how long did it take you to get to that/lose it

idk, ive been lifting on and off since 2008.
multiple year gaps sometimes.
came back from a gap and lifted for about a year a half to get that i think?
was on 200mg test for like 6months of it

for my dick it is

Attached: dickerecting.webm (350x304, 197K)

>Start lifting to get back with my oneitis who left me (I was skinnyfat back when we were together)
>Start roiding once she gets a new boyfriend
>She breaks up with him at fucking last
>Ready to make my move
>See her post pic related on instagram with "Why is he so perfect [heartface x12]"
Pic related is some canadian faggot singer but the point is that's the kind of body she likes, and here I am 200lbs lean on steroids for life so its gonna be impossible to drop 60lbs let alone before she finds some other faggot twink to fuck.
Fucks sake fraud how many whores do I need to fuck until the feels disappear? This is the only person in the world I have honestly ever cared about, she's vulnerable and sweet and damaged and I just want to protect her from the world and make her smile forever.
Fuck.

Attached: 2018-03-14 22.01.49.jpg (980x1433, 188K)

So basically low dose cycle for 6 months? Did you get bloods

You just cruised off 200mg Test or did you blast with anything else?

Also it's cutting season but I still feel like my arms/hips are up to par for being on gear. What should I do? Gonna keep crusing at 250mg test for another 15 weeks.

Plus. 15 in arms
>roiding for this
Leave me alone ill forever be t rex.

hate adrol

if I take it even once I get itchy nips the next day whereas I run dbol with no problem

u should not do steroids they are bad for u

Get with better women.
You dropped the trash for a reason. Don't go rooting around in the dump for something you threw away/was dropped off of your plate and onto the ground.
The fuck is wrong with you?

Haha faggot

Thnx mom I wont smoke or drunk or do a weed either :D

what do people even mean by "itchy nips" I've never had them is actually an itch? I've only had sore nips sometimes when I touch them

Go to youtube and just search vg injection.
Tons of helpfull videos, its a very scary site to start with but the muscle goes deeper then you think.

Oneitis left me not the other way around. Believe me I've looked for better women, found plenty who were better in bed, but this one girl just had so much depth to her it was insane. I could honestly sit and talk with her for hours on any topic, she had really interesting views about the world. It's piss easy to find a well shaped slut to fuck around with; its 1 in a million to find a well shaped slut to fuck around with who is actually intelligent and thinks outside the box.
I should up my AI

i dont even remember.
probably not.
that was like 3 years ago.

i get up to 205ish and then get bored of it all and drop to 175 until im sick of being skinny, then get back up to 205ish.
been doing this my whole life.
this was like 2010. way before any roids obviously.

nah never a blast, just 200mg test.
maybe 250 i cant remember, but never more.

Attached: Untitled.png (614x459, 613K)

a negro man cut my hair today. he was a cool guy maybe there are a few good ones

5'8" finally broke 200 lbs (up from 184 4.5 weeks ago)
Up to lol4plate 405 bench. Pics me just now wont get to workout today since the rec is closed for spring break

About 3 weeks in I got itchy, mildly tender nipples so I took 6.25mg Aromasin with a pin then 12.5mg at the next.

Immediately (next day) after the second dose of aromasin I was achey all over especially my elbows and just felt like shit, did I crash my estrogen from only two doses? I haven't taken it again since then.

Also I've got HCG, Clomid, and Nolva on hand. I was thinking about waiting until 4 weeks left to touch the HCG and not touching the clomid/nolva until PCT.

I'm thinking now I shouldn't have touched the Aromasin and just taken the a low dose of nolva for my nipples.

Attached: March2018.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Basically means sensitive, but when you touch them they kind of itch but the more you touch them to more sensitive/itchy they get. Every morning when I wake up I give them a quick rub to see if I need to adjust my AI dosage.

Shit. It's sideways.

Kek. Manlet.
What are you taking on cycle?

you going to tell us what your cycle is or you just want us to guess what your estrogen is

First time so Test E 500/wk

this nigga has a tattoo of a fish on his boob

Tbol

Get a fade and stop with the virgin haircut.

My bad, see

What price range should I stay in for my first cycle of test-e?

Dream market a safe bet?

How much/often do you take your AI?
Just on pin days or?

I only took it twice, both on pin days.
6.25 mg first time
12.5 second

I've got 25mg tablets of aromasin I was quartering

thoughts on full body routines

Don't ask for sources also don't buy steroids on the darkweb.

Sounds more like you might be allergic to Asin, be careful with that.

Wouldn't there be swelling if it was an allergy? It really dried me out too

lol was giving a presentation the next floor up, I swear.
That's way better than I imagined.
Jelly as fuck about your genes. you esploded on baby doses.
You'll be back to this point in no time.

They always sounded like a meme to me
But I never tried one.

Allergies don't necessarily mean swelling.

>those weird w-shaped abs
>triangle of skin + bone between pecs
>no traps
Its uncanny how similar my frame is to yours. Except you look(ed) like you lift

tell me why I shouldn't squat 5 days a week and deadlift every other day

are you 6'3'' as well

No I'm a manlet

you poor thing.

Did you need an A.I.?

no.
a few years before that i did use ai on 500mg test. tho

Holy fuck guys tren fucks with you hard. First tren cycle and I have been non stop running scenarios in my head that just make me wanna punch a hole in the wall

Attached: 1518968969763.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

This is a man right ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-193622.png (1080x1920, 912K)

no but might be underage

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-193752.png (1080x1920, 152K)

I'm so close to jumping in and doing my first cycle.But with grad school and an unpredictable night shift, I can't workout regularly or if I can, I can't guarantee I'll have the time/energy to make it a good one.

Should I just wait until Im done with grad school and have a decent job so I can get the good gear and make the most of it?

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-194645.png (1080x1920, 207K)

ask for proof

lel absolutely not, im not getting caught with underage dick pic on my phone.
v&

just meet up and fuck him in the ass bro, its not gay

I get so many damn trannies around here

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-215041.png (1080x1920, 226K)

are u bearmode

This

jesus christ, the state of these guys.

>bro il just suck your dick, il even put a wall up between us so you can pretend its a girl, pleaseeee dude let me suck your dick

Attached: I-Impossible.png (659x429, 340K)

I loved you in Drive

it really is pathetic.

>ask a question
>theyre all talking about an underage tranny

yeah I think I got my answer, thanks /fraud/

>he didnt get matched with any underage trannies

Bro this workout....braaaaaaaaaaaaaapppp

jealousy is unbecoming user ~

I'm going to ragret this

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-203102.png (1080x1920, 208K)

>try using 25g pin
>dont feel a thing pinning quads
>zero bleeding after
Was using 23g for months and it was painful everytime and caused lots of bleeding... I don't think 2 gauges makes that big if a difference maybe the pins from Amazon were just shit lmao
Lesson learned

user, i used 18g for the longest time just because thats what they had in stock at tractor supply

Yeah I just used these because it's what Amazon had lmao
Now reading back on it it says they are for drawing not hypodermic use, not sure whyd they would make those but they were definitely not very sharp

looks like she's trying to pump out a brap

Better deliver

>cursed with fat cheek genetics
Its been proven that no amount of dieting will get rid of this, so is it time to cough up 4000$ for surgery?

Attached: chubby cheeks1.jpg (1313x788, 188K)

I'm 99% sure I've had hypothyroidism all my life. Ever since taking 50mcg T3 a day I just cannot seem to get fat no matter what I eat or how much. I've literally had a good 3 months of binge eating cereal and milk, peanut butter toast, enough chickens and eggs for it to be considered a holocaust, and I'm still 75kg ~12% bodyfat. Barely even lifting too.
It's either the T3, the 300mg test, or the 20+ cigarettes a day or a combination of the three, but damn it's an incredible feeling.

Attached: 1512371173539m.jpg (1024x658, 41K)

That's elevated cortisol in those examples. You are probably just fat/genetic dead end though.

am i allowed to start going out with new girls 2 days after breakup of a 3 year relationship.
i dont know the rules

tinder and bumble in a college town makes getting dates just far too fucking easy

why are you so red

Anyone have experience with tbol then? I've always thought of stanozolol as the better steroid for atheletes since it was the progenitor of steroids in the Olympics and shit.
His face is puffy because his body is on the line between able to walk and dead, if you were 10 percent bf and under less stress then he's look better, plus that's a super unflattering angle. Go down to 10%, see what's up, then decide.

Attached: mnmsbiggestfan.png (666x484, 113K)

getting that tan son

Cons of squatting M/W/F and deadlifting T/TH?