Lol just eat steak everyday ($7)

>lol just eat steak everyday ($7)
>man just eat a tub of peanutbutter a day ($6)
>bro chicken is so cheap ($10 per kg)
>just eat like 500g of beef ($10)
>just eat cashews bro ($3 per 100g)

do you guys have no awareness of not everyone being rich? I can't spend $800 on food every month. how the fuck am I supposed to bulk when I can't afford it?

Attached: 3r.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoPrUHzqyzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicken, rice, beans, apples, bananas, oranges, blueberries, broccoli, spinach, carrots, oatmeal with some brotein powder mixed in for breakfast. Now get your ass to the supermarket and fill up your cart for the month for less than $100.

GOOD
Gallon Of Oil Daily
You can thank me later.

Are you retarded? There are plenty of cheap nuts to eat. Buy whole chickens and break them down. OR buy frozen chicken in a bag. Buy everything in bulk and deep freeze it. Tuna is cheap as fuck. Steak, lol. Nigger get different cuts of beef. And a TUB of PB a day? What retards are you listening to? Buy frozen veggies in bags.

And lastly, stop living in a shit hole. PB is less than $2 for store brand here in the south US.

And double lastly, if you're that fucking poor, then it's not for you.

You are not supposed to.eat a tune of peanut butter, that's just a couple spoons. Buy peanuts instead, they are cheaper.

And no, 800 usd per month would mean buying prepared food everyday, you just don't know.shit about cooking.

I eat a lot of beans and eggs to get protein OP

Hope that helps you out

All of that is clearly more than $100/month unless you live somewhere with an insanely low cost of living.

Honestly if you are bulking you probably only need at most 180 grams of protein which is like 3 packets of quark which is like 6-8 bucks in total per day

beans are cheap and nutritious

I only eat the free range shit and fresh fish and all kinds of expensive stuff and am around 800-1000 a month, you can't tell me that you're incapable off eating for like 300 a month while getting enough protein.

If you eat 100g of my protein peanut butter a day (~700cal) that's around 1,50$ a day

Attached: 1519259106721.jpg (800x593, 153K)

I'm not a fence hopping wetback beaner. I don't eat beans because I'm not from the 3rd world

absolutely nothing in that post made any sense whatsoever, brilliant.

If you can't afford meat, you might as well be.

You're Aussie, right op?
I always see on YouTube how cheap Muricans can eat clean, but living rurally in Australia where there's no Costco, it's impossible to buy cheap in bulk

Attached: 1518956333848.jpg (960x650, 52K)

eggs tuna and sardines. add some baby spinach and u good my nigger

You have no idea how much food costs, do you?

Which beans and nut have the best cost/protein ratio?

Nice excuse those prices are a lie
unless you live in fucking Switserland

Youre never going to make anything whiny baby

GOMAD
2400 calories a day
128g fat
200g carbs(sugar)
120g protein
$3.99/gallon for whole milk

KOMAD(kilo of macaroni a day)
Has 10 to 15 grams of protein per 100g
With one kilo of it you have plenty(3300) of calories too.
Costs half an euro

I eat 4 eggs and 4 pieces of toast w/ pb every morning, 2 cups of whole milk with 2 scoops of protein after my workout, chicken + rice + corn + beans + cheese + hot sauce for lunch, and 2 turkey breast sandwiches for dinner. 3200 kcal w/ 200 g protein. Costs ~$5/day.

Eggs pork chicken sardines, shop for discounts get

Synthetic?

>chicken $10 per kg

oh wow so that's what europoor means

I get my skinless chicken tiddies for $2/lb, less for drumstucks

>not from the 3rd world
>can't spend a few hundred $ a month on food

Attached: belittles.jpg (375x375, 34K)

Fruits are much more expensive than vegetables and they're less nutritious.
Staple diet should consist of mostly veggies, meat, and cheap carbs.
Buy them in bulk and you'll spend practically nothing on food.
The retards who complain about expensive groceries are the same retards who buy unnecessary shit like limes and wonder where all their money went.

I understand what I should eat but what should I avoid like the plague?

Bread, Pasta, I've even heard that fruit should be avoided.

Attached: 1445206368138.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

I am very poor and spend like a total of $500 a month on everything. My diet is abysmal but working out is my favorite hobby. I average like 60-80g a day of protein but still put up great numbers in the gym.

Greek yogurt $3 a day and 360 calories a cup dude plus huge proteiN

GOTTA GET BIG

i fucking love eggs and beans

>peanutbutter a day ($6)
>peanuts are 99c/lb
you're doing it wrong bud

>apples, oranges, blueberries
that's $15+ right there

Your numbers are way off

youtube.com/watch?v=NoPrUHzqyzk

i spend around $24 everytime i go buy food. And I am buying for 2 people to eat. I go maybe 3-4 times a month and on top of that I buy whey protein every month thats about $60.

36 eggs, gallon of milk, bread, orange juice. Sometimes i buy ramen or something else. So i guess a total of around $160 per month for food. But eating like this gets boring as fuck. I usually cook something good over the weekend which costs an extra $20 maybe.

Pork butt in the slow cooker is great and cheap eating . Grab some low sugar BBQ sauce for after then crisp it a bit in the oven.

>$10 per kg
where the fuck do you live, I can get it for 0.99$ per pound

you can buy peanuts and lentils for almost nothing. you will be miserable but you can hit a lot of calories and protein with those two. probably die of vitamin deficiency in a while

bulk of your kcals come from rice & pasta & beans

proteins come from eggs, dairy if you can digest them and protein powder

Frozen chicken if you can afford

>me
>califag in most expensive city
>get chicken breast 2.99 lb.

Yyyyyy

Attached: 1520815558743.jpg (317x420, 38K)

get a job

Even in Brazil skinless chicken titties are $2.1 per kg.

but you should be getting higher pay too

Rekt

I know le Gwyneth Paltrow meme and everything but at my grocery store limes are 40 cents

Anyway yeah, my diet lately has been rice, beans, this pasta I make with ground beef, chicken livers & onions, tuna, eggs, collard greens, carrots, bananas, baked potatoes, milk...all cheap. If you're not stupid and don't eat out you can bulk very cheaply. Also store brand ice cream

You're a fucking idiot OP, $200 a month on groceries will get you more than enough protein daily.

You can buy frozen chicken for far cheaper than that you fucking stupid cunt. Go be fat somewhere else

just roid
cost you about $130 a month

this is obvious but ice cream and milkshakes fuck you up so badly whether you're trying to gain or lose weight

Glad I dont live in a shit hole as others in this thread and can easily get this food for $100/month

Whole wheat bread and pasta can be good for you, just watch how much you eat. Calories in calories out is not some meme

your mom uses high mileage

Go to supermarkets and buy the reduced meat that's about to go out of date and freeze it. It's ridiculously cheap.

I spend $600/month on food, and I buy all my meat from an expensive specialty butcher shop and the rest from Whole Foods because money isn't an issue. OP you are a fucking retard if you can't buy the same stuff from a normal supermarket for $2-300/month tops. Less if you only buy cheap cuts of meat like chicken and ground beef.

>chicken
>$10 per kg
what the fuck
>no beans

RENT FOR MY FLAT IS 2K

Attached: 1519828082077.jpg (942x406, 57K)

I bought 50 bananas for 5$ enough food for 3 days

Hey op, thirdwordler here, I feel your pain my man.
Buy rice in bulk. When I say in bulk, I mean like 5kg bags. Same with beans.
Go for the cheaper cuts of meat. Liver is tasty, can be done in a lots of ways, and at least where I live is kinda cheap. I just go to the butcher and literally ask "what's the cheapest cut of meat today". You will be surprised with what you can find.
Even though it may be an investment at first, cheap protein powder has a good price/protein grams ratio, just use it sparingly.
Get the cheapest veggies. Where I live, onions, bell peppers, and carrots are really cheap. Tomatoes for example are expensive.
Eggs are cheap to, you can cook stuffed bell peppers with little money (cut them in half, sautee some onions, no need for butter or oil, throw the onions in the half pepper, then break 2 or 3 eggs into it, bake until done)
No, you won't get THE best macros, or the needed protein grams per day, but that's the poor life we got. Bake your own bread. Buy few already cooked or done stuff, always make your own. Even pizza dough. You'll save money and learn how to cook. Always buy in bulk, and in offer. Yes, you'll have to eat a lot of the same things a couple of days in a row, but it'll be worth it.
Also learn how to use spices, because a tiny bit of grounded chili (pretty cheap where I live at least) will give you a lot of flavor for little money.
Hope some of this is useful for you, op.
Also pasta.

Nigger just eat pumpkin seeds

I pay $200 a month to feed myself and my gf good healthy chicken rice and veggies 7 nights a week. Stop making excuses and cook for yourself you nigger.

Just eat chicken thighs. They're cheaper than chicken breasts and if you're bulking the extra cals from fat won't bother you

Attached: file.png (1035x141, 28K)

go a dirty bulk then, newfriend

Chicken breast on sale is $4/lb

4*30 = $120

You either spend way more than you think you do or you're lying.

stop shopping at sprouts then you retarded fuck you could get this easy at that price

He buys frozen chicken in bags and so should you.

lmao no, not even close.

I shop at a discount store, buy in bulk and cook all our meals, its still at least $250/mo

Do you mean you buy them in bags?

QUESTION

It takes a huge amount of food and protein just to get swole, but how did our hunter-gatherer ancestors get ripped as fuck despite not having this abundancy of food?

You can even see this in African tribes, there there's muscular guys but they don't have the means to stuff themselves chicken breast/nuts/milk everyday like we do.

Attached: 1467184853887.webm (1920x1080, 2.23M)

t. goes grocery shopping with mom

>3326▶
>
lmao just make more money

>$120/month
>on just milk
>to look bloated and gyno as fuck

nah brah

88 Cents for 1 Gallon of Whole Milk from my local Walshart in Central Illinois

Attached: DFLW2wvXsAEREY_.jpg (500x230, 40K)

>88 Cents for 1 Gallon

Attached: 1519591296371.jpg (279x242, 25K)

>drinking shit laced with estrogen and GH

eat LEGUMES you fucking manlet

no wonder America is so obese.

i live in WA
>chicken breast
$2-3 per pound
>chicken thighs or drumsticks
$1-2 per pound
>white or brown rice
~$1 per pound
>milk
$2-3 per gallon
>frozen broccoli
~$2 per bag (3-4 servings per bag)
>PEANUTS
fucking $2 per pound and 1 cup = >800 calories
>whole wheat sliced bread
$2-3 per loaf (16ish slices), $4-5 for organic
>bananas

Not all of us have daddy's credit card to buy that kind of fruit you faggot

do you not know what coupons are

>being a poorfag

how's your history degree treating you

Attached: 300px-Welles-1980_01.jpg (300x370, 25K)

>120
More like half of that. But yeah GOMAD is only for 1-2 months as is.

Ausfag here. Needf another ausfag to help me with this one.

Poor so can only afford $30~ groceries a week. What can I buy?

Attached: 4641657353757757.jpg (500x596, 40K)

Fucking lel

I'm from Brisbane so ymmv, but beans, bulk rice and chicken mince are pretty good, chicken breast from a butcher can be as little as $6/kg, shop around.
Canned tuna is dirt cheap too.
Avoid Coles and Woolworths like the plague, go to Aldi for dry-goods and canned food.
If you have a local farmers market hit them for your veggies, but pay attention to prices and try to get seasonal produce.
Also shitloads of milk if you're trying to bulk, $1/L is definitely reasonable.
t. spends $100 for me and wife per week and wifey is easily >60% of that

it's actually even more expensive here in tunisia