Guys I hacked Bitcoin

Now I have 1000 BTC, how can I cash out?

If you help I will send you some free Bitcoin.

Is 1000 too much? I don’t want to go to jail if they catch me.

Send me 1, and I'll hook you up with a big buyer through LBC. I'll help of course.

>as if nobody here uses Blockfolio

Cost $0 bro
I want to cash out before they fix this bug.

If you were smart you’d report the “bug” and receive a (for this amount) pretty fucking hefty bounty. But let’s pretend you’re not larping for a second. You are so dumb, you probably actually try to cash out your Tracable BTC and get your throat slit before the feds actually come knocking for their cut.

put it all into link so you'll get treated as clinically insane and/or special needs

What a shit larp

1NawXsB8jEuLeMsfHAiyXUQGWJLYiEYRXf

Share a little bit my friend so that i can make it 1JVfb1P4onBZPDjqsSYsXevSM7VhqmxYGb

Sell BTC on Paxful or LocalBitcoins

>blockfolio screenshot

Too dumb to get a dumb joke. Fucking Veeky Forums I swear.

Im retarded and you're probably joking but hey fuck it
1KDXk549YmUXeEcyb7bDbfvRyK9HzWVY8h

12ZowAFAoiWECX7ScfhLJMbgHYc1RGw5AB send 10 ty

1BfLUnm55dPm94nzYSYVnBZXNMvQDUCS77 I'll take about 30 OP if you don't mind. I need to start a recording music career and build a music studio. I actually have real goals unlike the pajeet fagz on here. Thanks. OP.

You have to buy the mt gox coin and cash out from their new website

Actually 's response was fucking hilarious

Yooo dude

1BPoopajeetPeenigGER1P3p3reeeREEEn1gG3rOgnOgnig

please bro its all i have i dropped out of school at 17 to become a rapper but i got hornic cleptis on my vocal cords so I cant rap anymore so im in the crypto game i want to be an entrprenuer start up tech startup developer please my mom is dead also i have a really high iq they tested it i can use this money more than everyone else in the thread

1tsHS8vLdUn78jJ2dWc6JocpkJQRigNsZ

I'll take anything

1Gna3kMD1S3Y3JM7YXkT1yeLeH3TxLk4o2

pl0x help me finance my ethnic cleansing projects plz user, any1

the smart thing to do would be to spread it out to multiple wallets and only hold 10 BTC in each.

Ok guys, your cool and funnny I will tell you how to hack Bitcoin:

>Download Blockfolio (iOS or Android)
>Tap BTC
>"+" at the top right corner
>Buy
>Enter quanity: I set 1000 but don't be too greedy, you don't want the cyberpolice and the party van in front of you house, didn't you?
>And now the hack, instead of buy it at $8200, in "Trade Price" you set 0.
>Boom
>Save and you hacked Bitcoin too.
>I'm writing this messagge on TOR, with a VPN, I2P and the Wraith Protocol on, because it's fucking risky.

I'm planning to move to Belize with my 1000 BTC once this hack goes mainstream and they're going to catch for the "hacker known as Veeky Forums" again

Are you fucking pajeets kidding me? Yeah the dude has 1,000 bitcoin exactly. Not even a half ass larp, try harder newfag

Dude this is not how BTC works. How new are you. You can put anything into Blockfolio you absolute Baiter

holy shit you guys are stupid this clearly wasnt even meant as bait and some people are getting rarked up on some meta uneducated shit

nice work OP

You didn’t even read all of my post you shill

thx op just added 20999999.9769 btc

send me just 1 btc and i'll tell you how to do this user
>small price to pay for absolute winning security advice m8

14nqN5caaPorgKB7XNFMYNGTY7vnC7Xk7f

is this a Veeky Forums YLYL thread?

you are so dumb you dont have the best app to track your investments in crypto and think its an exchange