Does anyone else walk on their toes?

How the fuck do I stop doing this, it makes me look like a fag (ex-gfs mom would call me "twinkle toes" and the girls I've dated say my calves make me look "cute", like a girl) and I feel like my lower body lifts suffer from it, I'm just starting and I'm a skelly but I'm front squatting nearly half of what I bench (I bench 100 pounds, front squat 60, deadlift 65, although I'm pretty sure I can deadlift much more from feel but squats are just killer in comparison.) People have asked me a lot, ever since I was a kid, "why do you walk like that, user?" How the fuck do I walk like a normal human and remind myself to do it, too?

Attached: 58ED7AF2-40AF-4BBE-A56B-C99F89EDDF2A.png (357x313, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Other_symptoms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_walking
autism.com/symptoms_toe_walking
youtube.com/watch?v=6O1weF5_sEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah i do it. love being quiet when walking. also calf gains

cant stand ogres who romp around on their heels

its your PED teachers that didnt correct you in a young age and nobody noticed this, what you have is either some neurological problems wich seems the case since you are weak as fuck or a weird achilles tendon, like a shortened one

go for marathon training, it seems like your calves are pretty endurance oriented if i walked on my toes my calved would burn in a few mins

I enjoy being stealthy too but the rest of my legs seem to have atrophied or something because of it. That or they lack some kind of flexibility

>weak as fuck

reeeeee i just dont go outside very often and im used to not even eating 2k cals... my lifts are progressing... please tell me i can make it

Attached: 96981248-0594-4ABD-A037-65801648998F.png (691x653, 27K)

you have a girlfriend so that means you are till certain extent a normal guy, dont stress about your lifts, just keep eating, lifting and fucking fix that walking toe either seek a doctor

had*

Attached: DF5E2AF3-6D37-440A-8C66-0CA9F6408311.jpg (400x416, 45K)

ay lmao, how did you broke up ?

>mfw people make fun of me for "trudging" around on my heels
OUTTA MY WAY TWINKLE TOE FUCKING SHITS

I dont wanna talk about it :(

I know this feel lately user ;_;

please tell me, its not like i want to laugh at you, i just want a reason to hate women even more

tell me you too, its good to work off

Let me guess.

She thought you were tall but then she realised you were just a manlet walking round on tip toes

TOP KEK

Walking on your toes is unironically a minor symptom of autism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Other_symptoms
>An estimated 60%–80% of autistic people have motor signs that include poor muscle tone, poor motor planning, and toe walking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_walking

Goes without saying for most people on this board but...

autism.com/symptoms_toe_walking

>Chinese grad student GF
>Knew it would be temporary all this time
>Said she was anxious to graduate and move on
I knew this was coming but this feel isn't fun. It doesn't hurt exactly but I like having a GF more than not having one.
Nicely done

I did toe walking for a long time (20+ years) Eventually I was sick of it so I started doing physical therapy to improve my calf flexilbility. This was four years ago

You're gonna have to stretch out your calves at least twice a day, OP. You need to stretch your hamstrings and quads too because they're gonna be super tight from years of toe walking. After a year or two you'll be fine.

If you don't follow my advice, you will NEVER be able to squat and deadlift safely and with proper form

>Chinese grad student GF

stopped reading there

It was just long distance. We were best friends for a while before and she had feelings for me but I had a gf that was abusive n stuff. Anyways we eventuallt got together, I fell for the "true love" meme or that we were "fated" and we met up pretty often IRL. Guess it wasnt often enough for her and I had trust issues I just couldn't get over, she left me after hanging out the night before with 3 of her guy friends (MAJOR red flag.) Got with some guy who was basically me (even in face) but not damaged, in the same state as her, and easily trusting.

She was my only friend also for like 4 years and the only one I felt alive/like myself around. Was hard to socially adjust.

C-can I please get some more tips on how to walk normally now

Attached: 474AD2F9-EBF9-4028-A044-780EB499753D.png (818x918, 248K)

If I was a manlet I'd be able to squatbetter, I'm king of the manlets at 6' though

Thanks user, I'll start doing this. Anything in particular that you follow?

Get some of these

Attached: Toe-Walking-SMO-info_11.21.16-01-1024x848.png (1024x848, 903K)

Thanks for letting me know

>"twinkle toes"

kek. that mom is savage

Did you know that walking on your toes is actually a symptom of autism, typically Asperger's?

Congrats man!

Attached: 1521058200091.png (472x310, 54K)

Okay motherfuckers, buckle up and learn you some history:
Early man walked on the balls of his feet.
This continued until thick-soled shoes became commonplace (so quite recently in terms of human history).
Look at "action" art from the middle ages and early Renaissance as a reference: everybody is on the balls of their feet.

My mom would get pissed at me for doing this. She said my dad also did it. My dad and I both walk silent while my mom alpha clomps through the house. Its really fucking annoying. I hate when people stomp through the house.

LOL

You have tight calves/achillies tendons. This is also probably causing you to have ROM issues on squats

Anything I should do in particular?

mogged by mom

Lol I do this too. Glad I'm not alone. Whenever I walk my a hot girl I have to remind myself in my head "heel toe heel toe"

stretch your calves dipshit
get better dorsiflexion

There are usually thing like mobility drills or certain stretches or whatever. Was just curious if it was anything specific like that.

anything will work really. it helps to get out of the habit if you do some incline treadmill focusing on stretching out your calves

youtube.com/watch?v=6O1weF5_sEA

You're almost there.

god i hate faggots who walk around this, i always get a near uncontrollable urge to beat the shit out of them

literally practice walking on your heels
heel rolling to toes
practice barefoot and with a good pair of thin sole shoes
watch vids on it if you need
if its stiff or anything, stretch it out daily