Is it true that Asia is easy mode for white guys?

Is it true that Asia is easy mode for white guys?

If so, I'd like to take a trip to Japan once I'm Veeky Forums. I have some more follow up questions though for all of you with yellow fever

How fit do you have to be to get pussy there? I'm a fat disgusting fuck and I've managed to have sex a grand total of twice in 18 years. I'm getting fit to get more appeal, but how far should I go to get Asian women?

Attached: IMG_8373.jpg (480x640, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really, but it is true that America/Europe is easy mode for Black Guys. Everyone loves us, especially white and Mexican women.

fuck off nigger

I'm jealous. I've always wanted to be black, and genuinely think black guys seem more attractive (Michael B Jordan in black panther has my ideal body).

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

I'd say so

Attached: 1475929300738.gif (350x263, 40K)

Why do you faggots consistently respond to this weak bait?

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-154403.jpg (1440x1289, 296K)

i have been a sex tourist for 2 years now, best years of my life. You should definitely visit pattaya, the best place there is. I was fucking 2-3 different women a day for less than 50$, beautiful beaches and bars. Getting your dick sucked in the middle of the dance floor is a common thing there. Those girls dont know any better, you can do whatever you want to them just for a drink.

You're looking at a relationship/dating app vs hookup culture.

With hookups I've noticed asians love black dudes. Tends to be the norm.
Then again I live in the Bay Area so everyone here is either a complete roastie or a retard.

Is that the patrician from the Veeky Forums meme? Didn't know there were more pics of him

Like anywhere there are some that will like you and others won't.

Asian girls from my experience (Japan, Vietnam, Korea, china) like white guy more than other foreigners

I had my best luck in west and north Europe, girls are easier imo

Good luck

Went to China, Hong Kong and the Philippines.

China and Hong Kong were easy mode, wasnt even fit.

The Philippines are basically thot country, never seen women with such an appetite for white dick. Jesus. It's not easy mode it's the fucking tutorial.
Careful though: CONDOMS.

gr8 b8

Its unbelievably easy, the women pretty much throw themselves at you.
>t. hapa who lived in flipland for 25 years but didn't end up like elliot because the bitches here are so thirsty

not so lucky in the UK, they like browns/pakis too much.

what the fuck dude do you not know who he is?

OP your autism will prevent you from having a single conversation with a Japanese girl

Fpbp

Maybe leave that shithole area then coast cuck

How does flyover country get so much salt w/o any bodies of water

It is.
Lived in Korea for 6 months, banged so much girls that it cured my yellow fever. Believe it or not.
Wasn't even fit or handsome, merely "cute" (being tall helps tho)

And being "tall" in Asia is ridiculously low standard as they're all under 1m60 ffs.

Dunno what's worse, baiting faggots larping as niggers fucking white women, or fat ass anime loving manchildren with yellow fever

so technically a 5'9 manlet is tall

hello, EurasianWriter

Then ho do I flirt with her he Asian customers ?

Is it true that OP won't quit being a faggot but does it because Veeky Forums is easy mode for OP?

What's herpes like?

Depends on your facial aesthetics more than anything. Most girls don't care that much about your muscle mass. While some think it's neat or cool, 99% of girls here comment on my face. Just yesterday a college girl I know working for Disney asked me "have you ever thought of working as a Disney prince?"

t. Blonde hair blue eyes 6ft non uggo.

Yes but that assumes you're socially competent in your society. If you cant pick up in your first language how do you propose doing so in japanese while adjusting for culture?

Oh,
t. Lived in japan for two years and intend to go back permanently

What is the big deal about asian women? Is it because they are the minority of minorities?

Beautiful
Feminine
Tiny
Hot
Can be thick
Submissive
Did I mention they were pretty?

What do you mean by submissive

arent most women submissive

>submissive
either they expect to be treated like a princess and will literally throw a fit in public if they don't get their way [or] they'll stab you in your sleep
this is the traditional gender roles you're looking for and I hope you get your asian gf so you can understand why it's a meme

You must live in the poor part of the bay bro

VERY submissive.
Likes it rough submissive.

I'll keep that in mind.

You're talking about china m8.

>one video posted years ago
>same guy keeps reposting it
sort yourself out

i live in tokyo now. getting laid was never really a problem, but holy shit i barely even have to put in effort here.
what is it with asian girls and white cock?

>32 year old khv
>see this thread
feels bad man

I've never posted it before

scarcity

yes it's easy. i went to japan for a week and fucked 3 hot girls, 1 waitress from a bar who i just asked out while she was working, 2 off tinder. other parts of asia are similar but i think quality is best in jp or kor

yeah. they all talked about my big dick in broken english.
good feels when she took it out, and was like おー ビッグ

I'm 6'4 with a 6.25" dick and I feel like I'd be godzilla over there. Would girls like that much height in midget land?
what do those chink symbols mean?

Attached: The White House.png (814x493, 675K)

yeah, every girl I've talked to said height is important
and the kana reads oooo biggu

Face is affected by muscle mass

6'4 here. I regularly smacked my head on shit and had salarymen doing double takes at traffic lights

Going to china in septemeber, I plan on not fucking any girls

I'm 6'4. Won't the asian girls avoid me for being freakishly tall?

I'm:
>6'4
>big nose
>balding
Things you never see in asians. So I think they might see me more as a freak and more unnatractive than even an asian man.

I wish I was white...

Attached: 1418026596164.jpg (648x595, 51K)

Me too. I'm white except one thing: brown eyes. Nature has cursed me forevermore. There is nothing worse than this.

>brown eyes
>white
Pick one

the opposite. besides they cant tell the difference between 6' and 6'4. the angle theyre viewing from has you at like a 2 degree difference

Having been to Japan, China, Taiwan, and living in SE Asia (which is the true manletland), I'd like to say that most of the eastern asian people aren't actually that tiny. Sure, they're somewhat smaller than people I see when I was in the US on average, but you'll quite frequently bump into guys above 6 foot, with the occasional gigantic middle-aged salary man in a big coat standing at least 6'6" (for some odd reason.)

You have an edge, but being an autist will still hamper you.

It’s true that light skin black are superior or everyone. The absolute worst are super pale white guys.

Niggers, the lot of you

Attached: PILLAR B8.jpg (680x794, 227K)

it's become rare with white women

lol. obviously nver been to Asia

not that guy but...
nani?