Dumb roastie gettting BTFO when someone ask her: how many guys that are over 6", make doctorate PHD levels of money...

youtube.com/watch?v=s_p0rYaTzJo

dumb roastie gettting BTFO when someone ask her: how many guys that are over 6", make doctorate PHD levels of money, aren't fat (fit) and are physically attractive have you met in the last ten years.

The final realization of why should a guy like that pick a 35 year old milf ready to settle is just too funny.

Attached: roastie getting roasted.png (863x590, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMn1763UROQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[spoiler]I'll watch it later[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I know spoilers don't work on Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

ONE
FUCKING
DOLLAR

Attached: 1516427245175.png (320x330, 216K)

Just watched this... still heartbreaking that this swedish thot was riding mohammedan for the last two years...
>wants tall, educated, wealthy, good dad
>fucks ahmed
Genetically donated to brightening up the darker races imo... sell her into sex slavery she's filth.

the muslim was hot though.

Yeah, I listened to all of that too.

For a woman so smart, she doesn't realize her criteria is like 0.01% of the population and that specific portion of the population won't want her roastie ass but rather a young, fertile 20 year old.

Seeing roasties get BTFO by Father Time is so cathartic

She's smart but she's not a thinker.
She's also been lied to and been willfully ignorant of terrible basic truths her entire life.

*lean in*

boi

Attached: ap_17111714825530_wide-66f3a4f384be225206d1d43b51510c579063e8a9-s900-c85.jpg (900x506, 64K)

This is painful

this is beautiful. hope this stupid whore dies alone, filled with regret

>Do you think a swedesh man who is 6’ tall and makes more than the top 1% of earners is going to Marry and have kids with a hoe who fucks mudslime refugees?
Stefan had the perfect chance to roast this dumb bitch.

>gets involved with arab guy
Thats normal bro

t. arab

sure thing, mehmet

>Gets raped by my grooming gang
Thats normal bro

t. Arab

brb going to Sweden and pretending to be Arab to get poon

>arab
I'm so sorry you guys lost the life lottery. You are literally the lowest tier of any race in existence.

This was great. About as good as when he BTFO the Boomer lady for betraying her children and ancestors.

>Not comprehending obvious satirical retorts.
Smooth brained af

>le 1 dollar man

please refrain from posting this type of low quality content on Veeky Forums. keep your autism contained on /pol/. thanks.

nod an argumend :DDD

>replying to bait
DURRRRRRR

how is this guy even real, what the fuck is happening to society lmao
>Shocking!

Which one?

is this legit? I'm only in 10 minutes but it seems to good to be true

>The autistic response
>The nazi subhuman response
Talking about race tiers, when the women of your race actively seek us. Have you ever touched a girls hand even?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMn1763UROQ

Shit i linked it in reply to the comment u were replying to.

does this guy rant about this for over an hour? whats more pathetic? him or his viewers?

Be gone roastie. Were busy watching your demise.

it's not a rant, it's a conversation. are you retarded?

>the absolute state of Swedish women

I'm Danish. How come our bants about Sweden always end up being true?

Attached: 1459571808597.png (415x353, 83K)

no wonder she wants to hide her indentity. she's marked by beasts. burn that coal roastie

is this actually real? it could be scripted, seems to good to be true

The Sexual Market Value dynamics videos are always good for both genders. Reminds me that as much as I enjoy being Veeky Forums, my career/status is WAY more important and my time should be allocated with that in mind.

Nah, he does interviews all the time... there is a long waiting list to get on his show for this kind of shit. Sweden is a parody of itself.
SWEDEN YES!!

Cliffnotes? Timestamps? I cant watch an hour of this shit

Attached: tl;dr..gif (410x265, 3.9M)

>middle east

Attached: spurdo spin.gif (512x481, 631K)

yes you can faggot. you're on Veeky Forums

>swedish coal burner, 28
>gonna be a doctor, but wants kids
>wastes the last two years fucking a refugee
>refugee goes back
>stefan btfo's her moronic relationship with reality
>what man would want you?
>she wants to be a single mom
>millions of dollars of state money
>funneled into her education
>so she can breastfeed babies?
I can't even do it justice how fucking garbage this wamen is.

Attached: composite.jpg (818x884, 89K)

You can literally hear her fighting back tears when she's talking several times. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's self-interested just like every other person in this world is.

If you had maternity leave and free education you'd do it to kike. That's why we must limit the size of the government.

Why would I want to, cock swallower?

thnx m8, 90% of women are utter garbage

Attached: 1340421330775.gif (412x308, 1.46M)

kike? You are arguing to shrink govt. like a jewish ancapistani and you're calling me a kike for holding this wamen accountable for betraying her race?

Traitors hang first.

>our birthrates are lowering, western civilization is dying!
>should we give women maternity leave so they can feel free to both have kids?
>no
???

because you're a complete loser with zero going on in your life obviously. kill yourself faggot

kike is a term of endearment on Veeky Forums.

Roastie toastie.

lel stay mad roastie

No it isn't.

yes it is kike

I had to shut it off when Stefan coaxed the bf's country of origin out of her. How the fuck do you fulfill a stereotype so closely?

I don't understand why this girl even bothered to call in. She claims she's been watching Stefan Molyneux for the past 6 months, yet her personal case is so laughably stereotypical that it's hard to believe she had to "call in" to have these realizations.
How do you listen to anti-feminist rhetoric for six months and then be so short-sighted as to be completely unable to apply such concepts to your own life? All while being a PhD + MD?

Either this woman is phenomenal retard, or the video is fake. Or maybe women just don't make sense.

There are plenty of nations, mostly in Europe, that both have low/declining birth rates and maternity leave guaranteed by law.

You have no idea how fucking bad it is with Sweden. I'm Danish, and I know.

The worst part is I can tell from the way she talks all the fake niceness and faked surprise over questions that the cucked Swedes use to dodge hard questions and anger in discussions.

lmao clicking this Spurdo gif crashed my PC

fugg :DDDD

What a sad state of affairs, I thought the Sweden thing was a meme. My only consolation is that small groups of white people have conquered nations of millions before.

Attached: 1493640159712.jpg (1200x900, 281K)

Why do you think I lift? Pic related.

The Scandi thing to do is to ignore hard truths and plaster a load of niceness over it, as is evident in so many aspects in this video.

Attached: 1519707896456.jpg (584x573, 82K)

declining birth rates is a sign of a stable society, its not going to collapse, look at fucking japan.

Low birth rate means less cheap labor for our corporate masters, so they press news like its some how dangerous, there are way too many fucking people on this god damn planet if you ask me, I cant fucking drive a few blocks without sitting in traffic.

Good 'ol Molymeme

Holy fucking shit, it's an absolute trainwreck the entire way through.

>6"
did you mean inches or feet?
nvm it doesnt matter

PhD student here.
I don't think I've met a single PhD student who doesn't have a serious partner.
This is including my over 300lb compsci friend who never shaves or gets a haircut

>Woman spends years getting dicked by mohammad
>So doesn't like Swedish men because they're not intellectual enough
Because goat fuckers are so smart.
Dumb whore

>average looking girl with a PhD in medicine
>looking for a handsome man that is richer, smarter and taller than her
>equates intelligence with money
>would rather be a single mother via sperm donor than lower her standards
>"maybe i could date someone who isn't super good looking"
>dated an arab refugee for 2 years just because he was handsome

Further proof that educated women are just as retarded as girls that work at walmart

>still doesnt realize women cannot be red pilled.

molymeme always cherry-picks absolute retards to interview, it's not exactly impressive when he crushes them

what about the women?

Women dont know what they want
News at 11

>Further proof that educated women are just as retarded as girls that work at walmart
they're women, dude. thinking isn't a thing they do

Attached: 1475158403680.jpg (908x811, 219K)

You realize that cheap labor keeps things affordable for you to be able to purchase? Low birth rate means less young people contributing to the system to support the old fucks drawing benefits from it.(medicare, social security, etc.)

Attached: 1518628031482.png (850x616, 762K)

>Be at the exact mean of intelligence.
>literally half the word is dumber than you

Think of how dumb the “average” normie is, user.

women know what they want they just can't get it. They want the absolute top tier of men, but those men dont't give a shit.

Not sure.
Never really bothered getting to know the women in my faculty.
I'd say they're more likely to be single than average, which I guess is the opposite of younger women

>49:20
Good news, manlets! You can be the same height as a grill and she'll compromise on you.

Susan sounds like a qt, but I only make 67k a year before my bonus :'(

she sounds like a used up, emotionally broken middle aged woman to me

Just the kind of girl who's willing to suck a golfball through a garden hose

>doctorate PhD levels of money
You mean very little money?

kill yourself you british cunt

Exactly according to you all the men with phds are taken while most women with phds are single

What's your phd in gender studies? Got mine in mathematics 300k starting.

>women with phds are single
yeah because they want a guy that makes more than them and is more educated, which makes the dating pool tiny, and they're already old, because they got phds, which makes the men who want them even fewer

is this worth a whole hour of listening? wanna see a roastie get btfo'd

Attached: 1502830143155.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>2018
>still watching molymeme

shiggy

I listened for the whole hour, but it's nothing different than the same sort of "women aren't worth as much in their 30's" that's been floating around for the past few years. This grill seems to at least be receptive to it.

hi roastie!

She ain't. I can tell it's going in through one ear and out of the next one.

>What did you do outside of your family for society?

Oh man, you can hear her chair being pushed into the corner in her voice.

If you aren't listening to any other music/videos its kinda interesting background noise. Nothing ground breaking though he harps on her dating a mudslime for 2 years because he was handsome instead of seeking a quality guy. Mostly true shit, but sorta fedora.

Attached: 1520707482957.gif (300x186, 446K)

>Or maybe women just don't make sense.
You finally figured it out.
I couldn't handle the conversation. Maybe she's educated but man, her way to speak made her seem completely clueless. Like, she realized she was wrong at the beginning of the video and the next hour is her trying to convince herself she isn't wrong.

She's masochistic and wants to be hurt.
Or it's faked.

MIKE!!!!

Attached: KILLLLL MEEEE MIKKKEE.jpg (335x268, 39K)

The dumb cunt probably scared off any man that was worth a fuck with her retarded ideals

CUT HIM OFF!

I simply ask.

What i am supposed to do? Remain single with a stable job and workout/play videogames/save money?

Or marry, have kids/ risk my everything for that purpose?

It has come to this 2 paths on my life, i don't know the choice,

Attached: example.png (1058x1452, 1.15M)

>make doctorate PHD levels of money,
Minimium wage, with six figures in debt?

Attached: 06n84.jpg (500x401, 45K)

I know a lot of girls (yes I am calling them girls because they act like little girls) who are 28-34 and are STILL waiting for a 6 pack Male Model Milllionaire. You can’t explain how sexual market value works to a person like this without coming off as an autistic sperg.

They just don’t get it and will never get it because the people who know this stuff aren’t going to be able to sway their ways. They only listen to Chad, and Chad doesn’t know about any of this because he doesn’t have to.