How slow is body recomp? AKA lifting while eating at maintenance. Anybody here make good progress on it?

How slow is body recomp? AKA lifting while eating at maintenance. Anybody here make good progress on it?

Attached: 1517783412653.jpg (1080x1142, 156K)

too much ass

Get out

Attached: Where do you think we are.png (1067x800, 651K)

It's extremely slow once you get to like 15% body fat in my experience. I'd only do it if you were into strength sports over aesthetics. It's much faster to give up progress on strength and eat at a deficit if you want to get lean.

Attached: 1493058572560.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>being irish

Just know that as a beginner you only build 2-3 pounds of muscle a month. If your weight is fluctuating beyond that you're doing something wrong

I'm at about 20% body fat. I'd much rather eat at maintenance than bulk/cut for at least the next few months. What kind of progress did you see over how much time?

t. roastie

Not sure if I count as a beginner. I lift 1/2/3/4, but I have way less muscle than people with two-thirds of my strength.

t. dicklet

plz no derail

>progress
Not much, really. I wasn't super strict about my diet and I just ate generally the right amount so I progressively gained about 10 lbs while losing maybe 5% body fat over the course of a year.
My actual goal during that time was to press 1 plate, bench 250, squat 350 and dead lift 450, which I did hit. I just had really slow physical changes over that time.
Recomping happens, but if your goal is to get lean it just takes way too long in my experience.

Attached: 1511385839282.jpg (603x800, 31K)

Do you mind posting your body after that recomp? Thanks user, it's fucking hard to find recomp results when everyone just pushes cutting/bulking.

bump

>He doesn't have a 9x8 inch dik

can someone please photoshop her underwear so it says BLACKED.com

asking for a friend

9.25 x 5.5 inch dick here
Don't let a thick ass fool you. The girl in the OP could very well have a normal snatch.

God...there is nothing more infuriating and oft times heart breaking then getting involved with a cuntlet.

I'm recomping this month just to see what happens.
2 weeks in, no results so far.

once you've been lifting for a while, it's so slow it's almost imperceptible

bulk at a moderate surplus, punctuate it with short maintenance phases and aggressive short duration cuts

pretty much do what eric helms, lyle mcdonald, alberto nunez, mike israetel, jeff nippard, alan aragon, etc recommend

WTF does being Irish have to do with not liking ass? I'm Irish and I love big butts

Body recomping works very well if you have an active life bposting your metabolism or if you are coming back from a lay off

I stopped lifting for 3 months because of costochondritis and a bummed shoulder and now that I'm back I'm finding it easy to progress while losing the fat that I gained From being off.

tis a meme, m8

This guy said it pretty well.

To me its like this. You find a sweet spot after many years of lifting where you can fluctuate a lot of weight with relative ease. For me its between 205 pounds and 225. Its a comfort zone without high diminishing returns. So for the last 3 years ive weighed about 215 pounds were some months i weighed more or less based on trips or parties or life events

Its very stressful, expensive, time consuming, to bulk past 225 and going under 205 starts to impact my strength and makes me sad.

If i eat like i normally would. Small lunch and dinner, i just naturally fall down to 205 pounds. If i eat like an extra meal or 2 every week, i start to climb back up but 95% of the time i just weigh 215.

Doing this i gain about 25-40 pounds on all my lifts per year and honestly its not even my goal to get stronger, i just have fun working out.

>too much ass
I cannot fathom such sentiment.

this she needs to get BLACKED

agreed

low t beta

true

>its not even my goal to get stronger, i just have fun working out.
i... w-what?

Different user here.
Tl;dr: should I cut to low bodyfat and then bulk, or start bulking at a higher bf and then cut again?

I've lost 40kg. I still have fat to lose. I'm worried about lose skin, but I'm lifting.

Is it better to cut down to low bodyfat first and then switch focus to building muscle, or once I hit a healthy bodyweight but look skinny fat should I bulk, build more muscle, and then cut?

I know I'm going to lose muscle either way, and I feel like I'd be more comfortable cutting the fat first personally (I want to be able to finally buy more permanent clothes), but I interested to hear what you guys think.

Most people will tell you to cut to 10-12% first. You'll see yourself physically change as you gain muscle, which will motivate you even more.

bump

this 100%. only the BBC can satisfy such a female.

Probably a joke since most chicks in Ireland have pasty flat asses.

I hope you get visited by the gains goblin

Attached: 1521049021042.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Hello newfriends

Attached: 1520717847428.gif (480x366, 2.24M)