Why aren't you an alpha Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you an alpha Veeky Forums?

What is you excuse?

You're only an alpha if you hit these marks.

>determined
>wise
>socially adept
>athletic
>spiritual

Attached: 1519460471199.jpg (1224x1632, 2.9M)

I don't hit all the marks

The point is trying in all the marks and not giving a fuck.

Not being the top 1% Ubermensch.

Do you get it? Its about having the largest ego, yet having the best personality possible.

I am alpha. Guys say im too aggresive, girls mire (only white ones). I dont mean I act like a gorilla, guys just feel emasculated near me.

>got into med school
>Cant talk about wisdom
>give presentations weekly at least
>played semipro football
>pray 5 times a day to Allah

Real alphas dont follow any reddit tier checkboxes you cookie cutter beta faggot.

>t. beta

Yes they do. Being alpha isnt something mystical, its objective.

Yup. Wisdom seems to be key.

Same, funny isn't it? Were you always bogged down by other guys?
Fucking sets you as an outcast.

Funnny once you start hitting your goals nothing else matters.
Also Im 5'7.

Its a criteria you fucking autist.
Its pretty self explanatory.

Disgusting betas. Im sure youve done a great job convincing yourself that youre alpha but no ones fooled.

I have a few role models, but the ones I do have are alpha.

Attached: 1200px-Elvis_Presley_promoting_Jailhouse_Rock.jpg (1200x1547, 269K)

Hurt my heart when my closest friends started resenting me. But the newer oppertunities are always better.

Fit was right about a couple things in the end, even if it gave shit lifting and dietary advice.

Everyones fooled man. What dont you understand? Let me guess you act stereotypically beta but think people are aware youre actually alpha?

Yeah. God helps his children I believe.

Weird how it is, I would of helped all my friends but they treated me like dirt when I needed them most.

>you think objective qualities don't define the individual.

Bud, face it, girls judge if guys are alpahs, guys dont decide.

All alphas just see all other alphas as competition, they see men who hit objective criteria and feel it as rivalry.

My role models
>arthur wellesley
>Napoleon Bonaparte
>Caesar
>Alexander
>Cyrus
>NebuCHADnezzar
>Macron

If you dont emulate great men you will never be Alpha

>spiritual
>Alfa

Choose one.

Nope. I'll freely admit I'm not alpha. But the most alpha dudes i know couldn't give less of a shit about arguments over alphaness in a numibian carpet weaving emporium.

I emulate Jesus, multiple artists, and my own defintion of Neitzches Ubermench, and my Grandfather

Attached: 1520576413363.png (700x592, 17K)

Being spiritual requires fortitude of self, and an intelligent religion to be a succesful pursuit.

It is inherrently alpha.

Attached: squaringthecircle.jpg (549x500, 156K)

Jesus was one of the greastest men.

Spiritual is a bad word that atheists use to compensate for their lack of religion.

Submission to God is more alpha. It takes courage to admit there is God and life has meaning.

I agree. But the times of men have fallen and we need new ideals (The ubermen).

He was literally alpha.

I'm not athiest. And spiritualism all fall onto a belief of God.
Buddhism is just branched from Hinduism.

All ideas of proper spiritualism is but practicing the ways of life God grants

I hit all your mom's marks last night if you catch my drift.

Attached: alpha.jpg (664x683, 107K)

no, pictures like these are the antithesis of alpha

My mom does not attract alphas any more lol

Im reading this right now and spirituality is becoming more and more important to me as I go through this book.
The reason I'm relating this to being alpha is that Peterson really narrows down onto the over-arching idea that suffering is inevitable and we need it in order to justify and give meaning/purpose to our miserable existence. I'm realizing that becoming alpha requires the realization that it is a blessing to suffer today with the ability to reap the rewards tomorrow. Being able to cope with and use suffering to your advantage requires some sort of acceptance that life is a monstrous thing with absolutely no explanation other than that we are resting on the shoulders of giants and that we can just get fucked by the will of chaos at any moment.

Fuck i forgot the image

Attached: 2938792837r92.jpg (316x475, 21K)

Yeah thats not really a difficult idea, but good luck on your journey

Thanks man. Are you reading into anything yourself?

You have it all wrong. You will never reach the higher levels of alphaness before you kill the ego

Reading the dark soul of the night by St John of the cross.

Ego never dies user, you must give it proper growth.

Interesting. Are you practicing Christianity or do you just enjoy analyzing it mythologically?

IT can die and must die in order to release yourself from its grips. The great mental deceiver. The cause of anxiety, mental breakdowns and suicide. He who blurs your thoughts with endless hypothetical scenarios and fear. Once you have killed it, you will be free. I have yet to defeat mine but I have been able to stay egoless for a few minutes a week so far. Once my ego is defeated I will be elevated to an higher level of consciousness, Im hoping to one day be able to feel every single cell at work in my body, total awarness of what I am.

Very few men have done it, but it is possible.

Self help. Peterson really is a good marketer desu. Elon musk like.

>determined
Much better than I was. Tired of my shit job so uprooted and left the country for the first time to work elsewhere. Shits going pretty good now. Gym doesn't feel like a chore anymore.
>wise
Lot's of people come to me for advise. Been told I always have a level head and know the right course of action. Not sure if I'd say I'm wise though
>socially adept
Can make friends very quickly and got my current gf because she saw how nice I was to everyone equally. Friends are always looking to me to pipe in with a joke. Still get autism from time to time.
>athletic
Still dyel skinny fat but starting to see noob gains. Gf thinks I'm buff, loves feeling my bicep, always passes it off that it's the most convenient place to hold. She always encourages me to lift more.
>spiritual
Didn't believe but had a spiritual moment because of a fucked up situation. Now very much believe there is something more. Gf is super traditional and virgin. Nothing before marriage. I like praying alone at church but she is slowly pulling me into the church community and wants to pray together.

All this from a social autist who worked then went home, played video games and only socially interacted with his mum, sister and aunt.

Am I on my way to making it boys?

>guys say I'm too aggressive
>pray to devil who tricked muhammad the shitstain
>has to pretend only white women are interested
>semipro sport vet
>thinks he's alpha

hey shitskin, they think you're aggressive cause your devil following homies like to blow shit up

Attached: 1495665488975.jpg (540x514, 53K)

This is what paul speaks as saying I day everday.

The ego regrows, you are supposed give it a new sense of self after everydeath

Yes god speed user

MANLET COPE THREAD ALERT

>soy boys projecting

You either born alpha, or you're pretending to be one, while still being beta.

I disagree

Beta = inferior genes. You can't alter your genetics, no matter what you're doing.

>a bunch of wishy washy bullshit that can actually be measured or physically quantified

fuck off
you're like those faggots that say women are better than men at shit like "nurturing" because if they listed anything that could actually be measured they would get BTFO

if you are better than other people at most things then you are alpha

>macron
>alpha
>macron

Genetic importance has changed with our levels of technology

This
Being a loser in your youth is social suicide. You missed out on years of learning "social grace"; that is body language, facial expressions, and colloquialism. You have learned that it is acceptable (and expected) to tell small interesting lies if it will keep a convo going and make the person you are speaking to feel validated.
>You haven't fucked, or fucked enough, and people can smell fumbling virgin on you.
Girls don't take you seriously or shy away, guys take a few points of respect off of whatever you've said, even if it's obviously right.
All of your negative reactions to how life is treating you are viewed through a lens of ineptitude; if you haven't accomplished anything normies find significant, then you haven't accomplished anything at all. Your attempts to express yourself and get help are seen as spewing negativity. Your inevitable tantrum is seen as the whining of a child and a good enough reason to cut ties.
So you withdraw.
Stop speaking to people.
Stop trying to fit in.
Stop trying to get laid.
Become NEET and/or depressed. And when suicide starts to look like a valid option you say to yourself, "Hold on, maybe I just haven't tried hard enough."

But you are in your mid-20's and the world you grew up in has already passed you by.

>Macron the 21st century crusader and ethnic cleanser
>not alpha

>submission
>alpha

I’m sorry to tell you but submitting is the least alpha thing you can do. God has and will let you down again. It says in fucking Corinthians you need to do everything yourself and god will never help you unless he gets his blood sacrifice (usually a goat/other farm animal). He is a divine being that we don’t fully understand. Please for the love a Pete, stop LARPing you fake Christians. Read your damn bible again.

>determined
Very
>wise
Logic to benefit myself overrides almost all emotion.
>socially adept
I can socialize fine. But extremely blunt with no regard to others' feelings.
>athletic
Very
>spiritual
Non-existent. I'm atheist.

I suppose I could be chad if I wanted to, but I don't care about people to the point where they could die and I wouldn't blink. Unless they prove otherwise, which no one actually knows about.

It has been said that intelligence is measured by how far your logic can take you, and wisdom is recognizing its limits, or simply where it breaks down. You should read some books on critical thinking, maybe philosophy. They will definitely make you feel more wise at least.

>determined
In some aspects. Definitely was determined to get in shape. As for other parts of my life... I'm finishing up my last semester of my undergrad and I'm gearing up for med school, but the thought of all that studying has made me put off a lot of work for applications.

>wise
Again, it varies. I think I'm wise because I pass on what I know to my gymnastics students, both for gymnastics skills and sometimes life skills. But also I don't always make the smartest decisions and I don't have a sense of urgency.

>socially adept
I'm much better than I used to be. Sometimes I'm still awkward but I play it off pretty well, and I think it's actually succeeded in making others more comfortable around me. I get told that I'm easy to talk to, whatever that means.

>athletic
I lift and I've retained a lot of gymnastics, so I'd say I'm there.

>spiritual
In the sense that I enjoy debating philosophy and reading about the supernatural, yes. But at my core I don't actually believe in a "greater power," so to speak.

You are the blood sacrifice

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

Because it's not a real thing you fucking delusional moron.

because im sigma

Legitimate alphas have no idea what Veeky Forums is.

>socially adept

I don't know about the other ones, but you just excluded the entirety of Veeky Forums with that one

If any of us were socially adept, we wouldn't be here to begin with

Go blow yourself up in Israel you fucking piece of shit saracen

Attached: 1518133947577.jpg (659x568, 41K)

Im Muslim nigga. Why should I care about Corinthians?

Not all of Veeky Forums mate
i come here for shits and to post my concerns about women but im socially adept enough to make friends and hang with people IRL

Sure alot of Veeky Forums are autistic but hardly all of us

this, they're too busy relentlessly pursuing their purpose in life to waste countless irretrievable hours on a Kazakh vintage gas station sign bulletin board

find what makes you tick and chase it until your dying breath, don't let any woman fuck with it, and you'll have their respect and admiration