/lonerfit/

How you holding up?

Attached: f25bb4864bedffff0ef35b0cb3a5e312f8d0f3a23ec0940ce43d4f8403d00e9e.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Go make friends you dumbass

I feel this. My coworkers go drink after work; I go to the gym.

Attached: LOZzh.jpg (1134x1001, 214K)

Married a cute robot girl so I don't have to post here anymore

Attached: laughingffrogman.jpg (363x550, 35K)

i talk to and meet up with random tinder and bumble girls very regularly.
have week long convos going to multiple a the same time, meet them, if we click we fuck if not we hang out and continue being friends.

this is actually a pretty fun way to use these apps.
they say talking to an attractive woman increases your test, i have dates with multiple attractive women each week and talk to even more on a daily basis.

high test.

I need some social help

Anyway, I don't understand social interactions well sometimes, Why do people talk about the same fucking things over and over?

I have coworkers who when we talk, they'll talk or mention something we already talked about before and they just keep talking about that shit in front of new people in the office like they just started a new conversation with me

why do people do that? is it because they want to actually keep talking to me or what?

Attached: 1521071249808s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Those are NPCs. You shouldnt be talking to coworkers about anything other than work anyway. If somones mom dies or something, express your sincere condolences, then theyll remember you for that nice thing you said once, rather than spewing bullshit 24/7. and you can be quiet more

You can't be srs

There's no such thing as NPCs

Attached: 1521067351987s.jpg (249x193, 5K)

Alright, have fun wasting your time at work and being seen by the bosses as just another shit talking loafer. Fucking loser, get fucked

>broke up with gf before christmas
>0 dates
>0 potential interests
what do i only have 2 months of college left

I've found that the best way to not mind loneliness is to keep myself busy.

Always learning something, always trying a new hobbie, always trying to get into a new field of art of entertainment, always studying. The trick is to plan everything, every Sunday I schedule a bunch of shit for the week and try to leave no blank spots. And if I have a long waiting period anywhere, there's always a book or podcast to keep me distracted.

I live like an automaton, and that's the only way I can keep myself improving while being a socially challenged individual. In the past I'd lose myself n self-loathing and become way too depressed to do anything, and I learned from my mistakes.

Attached: 76627_full.jpg (1000x791, 97K)

I know what you're trying to do buddy, it isn't going to work..

Attached: 1521062797865s.jpg (150x127, 3K)

I was feeling down on mysef til i heard about a very good friend of mine.

>6'8"
>250lbs
>Corn fed farmboy
>never been to a gym but is one of strongest men i know.
>Incredibly kind and respectful
>12" cock(its well known around town that his family is whale endowed).
>Just got his own farm
>All he ever wanted was a wife and kids
>Got married last year to a woman who treats him right.
He just found out he is sterile

I feel like the world has lost something.

Attached: 1518330799650.jpg (1000x773, 591K)

I'm moving out of my state soon. All of my friends from college have left and all of my coworkers are 50+ years old, so I just lift and sleep and eat after work every day.

I just talked to the qt cashier at my local grocery. It was fun talking to a girl for once. Might ask her out next time I meet her.

When it comes time for a raise or a promotion, when the boss goes through the catalog of people are you going to be in a mass of doughy reddit fags talking about what "DRUMPF" tweeted and who go drink shitty beer after work, or are you going to be the guy who is strong, who gets shit done and talks about important shit?
Maybe you work at some faggy marketing company where being friends with a bunch of faggots is important, idk, idc

Either way, get fucked loser

You think that's bad? Try being with fellow compatriot students abroad and have them talk about League of Legends all the fucking time. Sad thing is that they bond with each other easily while I feel like an outsider.

Don't get to talk to or see any friends, no gf, don't talk to anybody in any of my classes, job is isolating
I'm in my own head so much, I'm constantly creating people to talk to in my head just to get my thoughts out. Just want someone I can talk to about the things other than the mundane

Attached: 1481141226079.png (1398x925, 644K)

>Maybe you work at some faggy marketing company where being friends with a bunch of faggots is important, idk, idc
>Either way, get fucked loser

Ouch, in this company the social people get promoted more than the hard working guys
anyway, i am pretty much trying to be more social since other people want to talk to me but it really bothers me when they bring up the same fucking stories like i've never heard it before

i know why they do that with me, they want to talk to me and they want attention but how do they get it?

>talking about the same shit
>also, if you're not social in the office good luck getting that promotion loser

Attached: 1521069853471s.jpg (208x250, 6K)

I'm tired of being by myself. I signed up with MeetUp.com. Going to a bar crawl on Saturday with a bunch of people I don't know. If it's weird, I'll leave. Who knows.

Again, you work a faggot job where faggot shit matters.
I work with men, in a field where the person who gets promoted is the one who makes money, saves money, and keeps people alive.
Maybe you should get a job that men do.

Yeah, having projects is key. Solitude is easy if there's something you're trying to accomplish

Attached: 1521060855568s.jpg (247x250, 6K)

I'm being harsh because the fags that you're describing are the bane of management and never fucking go anywhere in life. They also make it miserable to be at work.
Enjoy your digital marketing career. I'm sure any job where how well you chit chat with coworkers is super important and meaningful

The most fucked up thing is this happens everywhere I have ever worked

The problem is actually me. You ever heard the saving it isn't what you know but who you know?

Basically the people who are social get better projects and social reputation, Are you fucking serious in saying being social is not important?

>lol,
I had a chick at work say something about me to other coworkers so i would hear the discussion
It went like this, you ever work so much that you forget other people are around you?

You know why she said that in front of me? so i would understand, talking to coworkers is important and not focusing on work, projects, and bringing in money to the company

I'm not sure you understand this yet, I used to have the same attitude of getting the job done rather than focusing on work water cooler talk, but i have to be honest here

You honestly expect to be respected at work if you're not social and don't take the time to talk to other people even if they are NPCs ?

since you brought it up, here's another story for you about my work...

continued..
at this point im worried about posting this here because i know you're probably gathering info on me or something but here it goes, another story about hell in the office

I fucked up at work and had a hilarious situation occur

Anyway, I'm an autistic engineer and not really amptahtic towards other people
I was on a meeting, and someone walked up to me to talk to me "and waste my time"

Anyway, this person is talking to me and everyone on the meeting is asking where i am etc...

i say in front of this person, someone is bothering me hold up

lol, the look on this guys face.. lol basically im in a meeting and busy and this fucking guy comes up to me to talk... im busy man wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before anyone thinks im a dick or something, the people on the meeting where more important and they actually got pissed off i left the meeting to talk to someone else

lol, fuck everyone wants attention from me in the office aye??

Attached: 1521072540251.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>no gf in well over a year
>shit keeps breaking at work most of it isn't under my control so I am just stuck
>can't even hit 1pl8 bench

Attached: 1518410242102.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

>surrounded by friend
>loneliest ive ever been
>Happy that I dont like my friends

wtf is wrong with me, be my therapist fit

Work from home man. Office politics is hell

Just finished jacking off couple of mins ago, and right now experiencing that "reevaluating my life" phase, so alright I guess.

Attached: aca.jpg (637x624, 38K)

Look up the psychological/philosophical zombie theory. There are NPCs.

Feel like nobody else has any principles. One of my bros was telling me last weekend about how he was thinking about fucking a woman with a boyfriend who had came onto him. His excuse? He was desperate and "he had needs too."

Even if I have "friends" I will always be alone, why can't any conduct themselves in an honorable manner? You can't trust anyone these days.

Attached: pepe mad.jpg (600x584, 29K)

Keep believing brother, we all start somewhere, I could barely lift the bar when I started, a little over 1pl8 now. Focus on the progress so far, it will get better

Attached: 1519073424734.png (462x544, 611K)

You can always talk to me user

is moving in with friends a good or bad idea?

Any links? You think some people are not human or they are like non existent until you talk to them?

These NPCs i know have families and lives, how do you explain that??

What the fuck kind of work do you do?

You're probably an npc. Sorry. At least you're sort of realistic.

Not the user you were talking to but I think he's talking about a how a lot of normies seem to be non-sentient or unaware, think Plato's cave

I realized everyone is lonely. Its just a fact. They hide it by being constantly distracted because they're scared to be by themselves.

I have a few close friends and a ton of acquaintances that want to take me out and do stuff, I just can't muster up the energy to do it though.

I just turned 26, got out of 2 volatile relationships, back to back, and finally have some cash coming in since my family stopped mooching off of me.

It just feels right. I don't want to see anyone, be with anyone, or have to deal with anyone. I just want to rock climb and train. That is it. Maybe in a few years I'll be ready for people again, but right now I just want to do my own thing.

Attached: 85499829.jpg (453x604, 29K)

u r making it user :)

I have friends for the first time in my life but I still don't have a gf and I still don't look good

Attached: spurdo feel.jpg (540x400, 123K)

>work shitty job I hate
>go home and fap
>post fap depression lasts until I have to make dinner
>after dinner just shitpost on Veeky Forums until sleep
>rent and repeat
I'm stuck in an endless loop. I feel my social skills degrading to the point where I wouldn't be able to go on a date and seem normal.

>Laid off
>Savings running out
>Probably shouldn't have bought a digital piano
>No response from Medicaid application
>OHP stalled fucking again at 105 lbs
>Knee injury so no squats or deads

Tech
(Big tech)

No, not an npc
i've went down that rabbit hole before and dont really believe it but maybe you have a point

I know thy self, and im alive

Yea, i know
I think a lot of these people actually hide it and hide behind the figure of anonymity and try to fit in but they are aware

Some hide it and some don't know at all...

Not an autist, have only few acquaintance, barely see or talk to family.

I can start a convo with a random but lack the aspects to hold it or keep it interesting. Everyone seem to be bored after talking to me for a few minutes.

Especially when approaching qts that have been miring me, and see the disappointment in her face when i can't maintain an interesting convo and becomes dead silence within minutes

Attached: 1515977076642.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Attached: camussisyphus.jpg (537x360, 24K)

Fag-adelphia. The guys I know at upper levels of big tech have to get manicures if they want a shot at VP, as part of the twee liberal lifestyle. Just know that that's the road you're going down if you want to advance.

I would rather have a job where I'm judged on the quality and effectiveness of my work rather than how I gab with marketing thots or how good my nails look.

get fucked.

>t. nuclear engineer

Not too bad. I moved into a house by myself and was worried about getting depressed from being alone all the time. I don't talk much with any of my co-workers so I can go weeks without talking to anyone (excluding work related stuff and small talk with cashiers).

But I haven't felt depressed at all, working out and having goals I'm working toward every day suppresses any loneliness.

gay

My wife grows more distant every day. I don't have real life friends anymore, for a long time now. All I have is you guys and my weights. I might leave her

I spent a few grand on a home gym, get my gains at home alone with my naked body in the mirror motivating me
I go to school and talk to women, make jokes in class, I am not an unpopular or boring man.
Rarely go on dates, but there's hoes on my phone to hit up I just try not to because once I bust a nut I hate myself for fucking them
Go train BJJ 5 days a week, sometimes 6. I often go 3 times because there's nothing else in my life.

I have a son and he likes me alot because I'm in shape, I'm not stupid, and I provide well for him
dumped my qt3.14 brown gf cause I wanted more of a solid commitment
> I'm a 5'3 manlet and my life is empty. At least I'm fucking aesthetic.

here are some tits tho

Attached: 1457595423118.jpg (270x480, 31K)

I want to be alone but not feel lonely.

Attached: 1521075085509s.jpg (250x248, 5K)

I don't feel the ping as bad for being lonely. I've asked out 3 girls this year after a two year dryspell of not even texting. 2 flaked on me and the 1 was hot and ready on vday but was reluctant she didn't say.

But I know she and her friend had a pact to not put out because my buddy who wingmanned took her friend out the same day. Then she breaks it off the next day saying we aren't a match.

I hate asking girls out. I wish I had the personality where I click with everyone so it's easier to gf girls.

DELET THIS

Attached: image.jpg (900x973, 222K)

people talking like this are mostly (99,99%) full of shit.

What are you improving for? wokr? being a father? helping your famliy?

you are either not as lonley as try to make us think or just a useless piece of shit

The trick to making it as an outcast is being good at conversations.

If you can make a conversation feel fun and spontaneous from the first second to the last, you can afford to be weird, socially detached, bad at making friends, and all the rest.

Attached: 1520594928960.jpg (2624x1990, 1017K)

not that user but maybe not all of us want to wallow in our faggotry and actually seek to conquer the shit that holds us back

you're obviously some dyel fag that is projecting. he's handling this shit with an active hand on the wheel instead of being some passive aggressive bitch mad at life

Oh my....
user i.....

>What are you improving for? wokr? being a father? helping your famliy?
Wow, broad worldview you have there buddy.Maybe there is room for improvement in life other than being a good little worker and a good little hubbie?

If you can only think of improvement in terms of improving yourself to others, then you have some deep issues to work on.

Be honest. You use lifting as an excuse to not socialize.

I agree with working on other stuff to distract from the depressive feelings, but I would suggest throwing in forcing yourself to be social by joining a group or talking to strangers. Everything can get better with practice, and starving yourself socially will mean that part of you will never be fed and the feelings will never go away. Sadly, there are parts as a human being that we can't ignore.

you'll just have to impregnate his wife, it's the honorable thing to do as a friend

wow, fucking a lot of girls or having a lot of girls as friend, that totally belong in a thread about being a loner and definitely isn't a sad humblebrag

The only advice I have for you guys is even when you don't feel like going out or responding to those texts of that friend that keep wanting to do shit with you , just make a comprise sometimes. Because when you are between 25 and 30 or approaching that age is kill trying to make friends.

People already having their life and already having friends and you will be the guy at the bottom of their thoughts , giving you some attention now and then . There nothing worse than trying to be friends with someone and that someone telling you "Sorry , but tonight I'm with friends". I been alone all my life but now is just getting worse probably it will pass but until then loneliness is destroying me.

I'm trying to improve my social skills/health and wanted some perspective. For the longest while I was wondering what the fuck was wrong with me, before enlisting in the military I had 0 friends and absolutely no social skills, after the military and being forced to learn some rudimentary social skills and making some lifelong friends, I've come to realize that outside of those conditions I can't really make any kind of interpersonal connections with anybody, this is 10x worse when it comes to women, I've never had a GF or even a female friend in my life before.

I've been all over the West Coast after I got out and despite all the people I met and worked with, I failed to actually make any kind of connection (even if they had the same interest). What is wrong with me? Is there something blocking me? Do I have some kind of autism? I feel like I'm finally on the verge of understanding and overcoming my social retardation but I can't figure out what it is, lifting can only do so much guys.

Attached: Girl.jpg (2048x1366, 1008K)

>like being alone
>like scheduling my entire week
>get along great with people when I'm around them (at work etc.) but no desire to schedule social events "just to hang"
>never want to go clubbing these days even though I fuckin love dancing, because I'd lose sleep & waste money
>starting to get horny as fuck though

What do? I'm not autismo but I have zero desire to hang out with people. But I also want to get laid more often & don't want to potentially fuck things up at the few places I'm often around cute girls (work, yoga studio, gym). Is "don't shit where you eat" just a meme? Should I go for it? Or keep my head down & keep grinding

the worst thing when it comes to needing to "train or practice to socialize" is when being social is what turns people off of you. thats the problem ive had my entire life. i talk to people, i easily make people laugh, have "quick comebacks" and "observational humor" but it never leads to anything. for fucks sake the group of 5-6 coworkers ive been around for like 8 months who i always talk to, laugh, etc, who are like 5-8 years older than me at 26, they even have a group text chat that im not involved in, dont even think enough of me to include me in texts. ive just had enough

ive been alone my entire life too

>in college roommates liked me and would invite me out
>usually would accept to go places with them and their friends to avoid the "refusing invites" thing
>stuck out like a sore thumb because i was white and they were all indian yet they seemed to like me anyway
>one time a friend of theirs insulted me for always being with them like i didnt have anyone else

Everyone I went to high school with is getting married and having kids. And all I'm doing is failing college, working a shit job and jerking off to milfs. I don't have any friends and I'm too aspie to go out and make new ones. Whenever I try and make small talk, I just come off as a weird guy and just make things awkward.

All I want is a good amount of friends and a cute Christian gf.

Attached: fucked.jpg (447x456, 32K)

then make changes so you interact with more people
hard but literally the only option at this point

I have one friend (in this side of my country). the only girl I've had a relationship with in the last three years has been over the internet. One of my parents is dying. I'm feeling alone, but I'm also feeling like I might be learning to be a good man while totally alone.

I'm working on making new friends and I can only hope one day to love a girl. That and the possibility of a career doing what I love keep me going.

>making it
>posting

>another day at the gym
>another set of solo everything
>another group of friends pushing each other and bantering
>another group of cardio bunnies talking about the most vain shit together
>another hi and bye to the girl at the counter
>another bus ride home listening to ambient music staring out the window
>another night spent listening to my gf go on and on about shit I don’t care about

Bros, all I ever want to do is be like those mid 20s guys that go on vacation together and have the most chad memories about it

It’s so hard to make friends, even when you’re shoved into a social environment like uni

how old are you

Sounds like you should go to Church. That's where Christian gfs will be.

idk man, my soul just can't handle it. I did dating apps for a month, overcame my nervousness and smashed a few decent 7's... nothing to brag about... but it honestly hurt me inside, a lot. I just feel dead inside after cumming, its no different than the feeling after jerking off when self-awareness crashes over you like a wave of what the actual fuck am I doing. Yea it was fun... I like T&A as much as anyone, my dick gets hard and stays hard etc... but I'm not any happier after either time and the awareness of my own lack of happiness becomes louder and more glaring. I want to find someone who hasn't spent years grinding their soul into nothingness with dicks... someone still capable of pair-bonding... and I feel like garbage contributing to the psychological damage that promiscuity causes to women. I'm not whiteknighting whores and thots... they are responsible for their own state... but I don't think I could live with myself later if I kept this up so I simply cannot participate. It eats at me inside.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-14-16-44-32.jpg (1285x781, 186K)

ok

Attached: 1520182201079.gif (480x238, 415K)

You're more likely to be someone who missed out on friend-making in school, and now you're not clued up on the rituals surrounding it.

>another night spent listening to my gf go on and on about shit I don’t care about

Man, had this same routine, main part being the end. Best thing I can say is drop her and work on you. It'll kill you initially but it's not shit you have to put up with.

You guessed right, I practically didn't go to school from my 8th to 11th grade and barely graduated high school. I was a wandering delinquent loner most of my teenage years. How do I fix this

I don't think that I can deal with AVPD anymore.

>Because when you are between 25 and 30 or approaching that age is kill trying to make friends.
I've been finding this age bracket a lot easier to make friends in, actually.

Maybe it's just in my head, but I feel like when I (26) talk to a dude my age, small differences that used to matter a lot when you're really young don't count anymore, and you can appreciate each other as individuals instead of members of the same "group".

When I was in school or my early 20s and I tried to make friends, I noticed that bullshit like different lifestyles, different tastes in music, different fashion sense, different speech patterns, different political opinions and so on mattered a lot. Now I can talk to someone completely different than me and it's not hard to find common ground. There's no incompatibility, and no feeling that you're being secretly judged for not living up to the standards of their little groups.

>How do I fix this
You don't. There's no solution.

>oneitis in town for spring break
>she asks me to dinner
>we talk all night, until the restaurant closes
>she is the only girl in my LIFE I've found engaging to talk to (have had 3-4 gfs, currently 19yo, we just never had feelings for each other at the same time)
>time to go home, we've just been sharing stories for 6 hours
>"I've gotten to appreciate muscles since I left for college user"
>"You must feel really nice to hug... with those shoulders..."
>haha thanks, I think so too

somebody please just shoot me

Attached: nervous and slightly uncomfortable doggo.jpg (625x469, 45K)

should've hugged her

Attached: 1519094841268.jpg (1280x1226, 166K)

You need companionship, user

His best friend stepped up and said "Tag me in any time you want, i get it done." Which had everyone laughing. Really took the edge off the mood.

usually bad but depends on you. i hate living with other people even if they are my best friend. But if youre like 18 and this is your first place just do it senpai. I'm too old for that shit.

Try befriending married guys, many of whom feel trapped. My best friend right now is a married guy. I'm single tfw no gf at 33 and I'm just there when he needs to get out and go do stuff. We go drink, we go bowling, we sometimes do cookouts... he's a good dude. I feel like its a well balanced friendship.

I was one of those guys in high school that didn't want to go be with friends who were always inviting me out. I missed out on some memories and experiences, but it kept me away from drugs. I don't think I would be friends with any of them now anyway since I've moved states several times for my career. My formula looks like this for the last 15 years...

>year 1: shut in, work hard
>year 2: settle in a little, hang out with work friends
>year 3: try to date a little, make out of work friends
>year 4: feels good, meaningful relationship
>year 5: job is boring, feels bad, move away

>How do I fix this
I wouldn't know. But, you know, just focus on that. Occam's razor or whatever. Don't start worrying about there being something wrong with you on a fundamental level, your problem is not a condition that makes it impossible for you to pick up on social cues like autism, but the fact you haven't been exposed to such cues enough times to have a strong foundation. Don't make the wrong self-diagnosis or you'll miss the right solution.

oh, best part is
>we're heading back, at the same stoplight
>she blinks her headlights and I give my engine a few revs
>she proceeds to beat me on the race back to our old neighborhood

she's perfect brehs

Attached: birthday.jpg (350x376, 27K)

Agree... but this is also me I have one good friend atm

Not great
>Air Force fag
>Got tested today on a task
>Was forced to go first
>One error/mistake=failure
>Instructors and classmates over my shoulder the entire time, classmates got to see me do the shit so had a huge advantage
>Needless to say fuck up
>Have to re-try tomorrow
>Everyone else passed because they saw my one mistake
>Instructors told me in 90% of their classes the first guy fucks up and then everyone learns from it
>I'm literally always picked to go first to fail so everyone else can note it and pass
Fucking hate this shit man, it is the 3rd time. You don't get anything for failing once, but if you fail the same test twice you get paperwork. I hate this shit, it is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1513880795120.png (121x185, 34K)

I think something is wrong with me

>meet people from work
>no interaction and just look at each other, smile or something like that
>think about them time to time for some odd fucking reason, i fucking hate when i do this

>i want them out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching a movie and smoking a blunt by myself again

How do i avoid feeling like shit when i see my oneitis?
everytime i see her i get flashbacks of when we used to be close friends and i was a chubby guy and look noticeably sad and worried, enough that my friends point it out.
we see eachother at least once a day but she probably doesn't recognize me now that i got fit.
i really want her lads...

Attached: what.gif (280x310, 2.1M)

there must be, Im still young at 23

Im trying to make friends in church

Another late night playing old school runescape. Had no energy to liftn today, still delaying my army application because I rarely have any energy to practise my running, not that I'm even far off where I need to be anyway.

Up at 6am for work. Don't know why I do this to myself, don't know what to do with my life after service, if I even make it in...

I have literally no friends. I thought about buying an electric keyboard and just teaching myself piano in my room. Maybe if I get good enough I can perform on the street and make a friend that way. Is this a dumb idea?

Attached: 1444960869829.jpg (576x507, 63K)