Jokes aside, is he /ourguy/?

jokes aside, is he /ourguy/?

Attached: ByBpTnxCcAAFGQj.png (304x327, 140K)

"We Must Secure the existence of our race and a future for White Children"
-Dom Mazzetti

You tell me

Yes stupid.
It's a known known that he's cool with Veeky Forums.

Attached: YtYY7Ct.jpg (637x637, 122K)

He saved me through some dark times, man, I love the guy. I think he deserves every single cent the youtube jews are giving him and I fucking hope he enjoys riding his expensive cars until he's 99 because of how happy he has made me.

Attached: dom's calves.jpg (641x351, 73K)

I was expecting Veeky Forums to hate him considering Veeky Forums is the place to go for all things contrarian. my buddies and I will occasionally watch like 10 of his videos in a row

Is Dom MazzettI getting smaller, are these old photos or am I getting another body dysphoria moment?

Most of what he says is satirical. Of course and aspie /pol/tard wouldn't get that.

he peaked a few years ago. without roids and him focusing presumably on other things since youtube is jewing him out of his money he will only ever be smaller.

fuck whoops
i mean nah dude have you seen him? he makes brad look like a preschooler.

He doesn't shill SS or like squats and deadlifts.

pencil-neck

I heard that Youtube is fucking everyone now.

Only a matter of time before someone swoops in with their own video hosting service, or the other video hosting services begin snatching up sections of their stuff.
Fitness guys goes to this site, movie guys go to that site, etc etc etc.

twitch will probably just add libraries and allow you to upload videos.
they already have that feature that lets you autoplay a video instead of streaming, so you can just have your newest vid on loop at all times

Yeah he's fucking hilarious along with his old Dom vs. videos, and as a college age guy everything he says and critiques about people around this age is ridiculously on point.
Plus he writes/acts it all pretty well so I respect that

I just wished he agreed to make that behind the scenes off character video.

No. I like watching his videos and everytime we make someone /ourguy/, they fuckin' die.

RIP zyzz
RIP pianoman

>*never agreed

Attached: 1521004804748.jpg (330x401, 31K)

>Only a matter of time before someone swoops in with their own video hosting service
the shit doesn't make money. no one is gonna swoop in anytime soon.

Yeah, his "How to cut" is peak fucking humor, and most of his videos aren't far behind.

Attached: flexibility.jpg (640x640, 109K)

>doesn't train legs
>doesn't train back
>chest and arms every day
>fucks teenage chicks all the time

Pretty much.

>I heard that Youtube is fucking everyone now.
How so?

He's a comedian and 90% of what he says is satire.

But yes

This. If you ever watch that one behind the scenes video of him and his producer, you'll quickly notice all the gay vibes.

as much as it's satire he's actually true, his latest vid about why comedy is dead is on point he even tells his best joke ever about joke abortion and why it's not really murder cause it's not actually a joke yet

There is an interview on youtube where he's off character