I work as a lawyer. What are some good ways I can use my Veeky Forumsness to mog opposing counsel in front of a jury?

I work as a lawyer. What are some good ways I can use my Veeky Forumsness to mog opposing counsel in front of a jury?

Attached: the-lincoln-lawyer.jpg (961x640, 45K)

You dont. If you were a good lawyer youd realize thats a terrible idea.

>It's bad to make opposing counsel look like a retard
Know how I know you're not a lawyer?

Thick nick. Not even kidding. Who’s going to listen to a pencil neck lawyer? No one. Better get to those neck curls, buddeh.

Brap in their face

Attached: 1518198202198.jpg (1080x1075, 224K)

t. first semester at community college and found law elective interesting

>He thinks flexing and mogging around the courtroom wins you points with the jury and judge

OP, I assume you carry a briefcase into the court, right?

You're going to need about 10 more, all the same.
Once you have the briefcases, carefully remove the leather and set it aside. Next, strip down the edge pieces and shave them down. Reassemble and reupolster. The goal here is to have a briefcase for every day of the trial, each one about a quarter inch smaller on all sides than the day before.

Every morning swap your papers to a smaller briefcase, and it will appear that you are looming larger each day. The roasties will cream and your opponent will cower.

Bonus points if you can make his briefcase get larger as well, by the end he'll be toting an overnight case.

cock push-ups

Fucking kek

Attached: 1520901345086.jpg (640x654, 24K)

>mog
First of all, spell it right: MOGG

Why do you pretending lawyers are in court a lot, if you are a real lawyer?

this OP

AMOG Stands for a alpha male of the group.
You can mog someone. You can be mogged
But when you mog someone. It's only a single g

We do care about squat though. Work your squat and make sure to always face away from the jury/judge that way they became enamored with your buns of steel.

you will never make it

I work in an office, and use strength to intimidate people all the time. Just acquire the following:
>Under shirt
>Short sleeve collared shirt
>Towel
>Heavy, medium, and light kettlebell (I use a 65lb, 45lb, and 25lb ones as paperweights)

So basically, if you have your own office and aren't a cubicle cuck, here's what you do:
>Lock your door
>Close the blinds
>Take your shirt off

Then run the following circuit:
>3 sets of 12 bicep curls, tricep extensions, neck curls, neck extensions
>Towel off your armpits after you're done
>Put on some deodorant
>Throw shirt on
>Adjust tie
>Pull shoulders back
>Tuck chin back
>Brood off to whatever interview/appointment you have

The trick is, be as fast as you can before you lose your pump and don't fucking smile.

You will terrorize everyone in your way.

Attached: sscs.jpg (450x299, 29K)

amazing

Openspacecuck here
Is the forearm exercise spring thing enough for this? That's the only acceptable one in my office

>Implying it doesn't

>in front of a jury

please don't tell me your a public attorney. How can you keep up?

just get fit so your clients apply the halo effect to you

Attached: 1519698816134.jpg (500x500, 54K)