5'9 manlet at the gym lifts less than me (6'3) and looks bigger

>5'9 manlet at the gym lifts less than me (6'3) and looks bigger

It's not fair bros

Attached: wojak shotgun an hero.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

Attached: jeffplsgo .png (1080x1920, 790K)

So it's not fair that he works harder than you, is more dedicated, counts calories unlike you, and doesn't skip gym days like you? It's not fair that he has to work 10x harder than you because of his height, that he's going to be mocked behind his back and occasionally to his face about his height unlike you? It's not fair that he's going to make it, regardless of the bad hand dealt to him, that hes going to have a happy life even though there are people like you in this world? What's not fair is the fact that your 1rm isn't even high enough for you to reach snap city, though your ticket is waiting.

Instead of being a bitter weirdo posting about some guy that works harder than you, why don't you just lift and learn to stop projecting your insecurities onto human bodies

Can’t grow knees

Manlet detected but also made a good point

Holy fuck this 100%

>What's not fair is the fact that your 1rm isn't even high enough for you to reach snap city.
Lmao

Yeah, but you can get in to the top cupboard, so yeah.

>tons of buff manlets at my gym
>don't get mad because I'll still be the superior athlete

when people look at a jacked tall guy they think he just does sports and got that body """naturally"""

when people look at jacked short guys they think he's a gym rat who's compensating.

it's stupid as fuck. also from my anecdotal evidence most short muscular guys are usually the ones who do athletic shit not just weightlifting. and most tall guys with muscles are just gym goers with zero coordination and athleticism (but they LOOK athletic because of their lanky frame).

I'm 6'4 and people ask me what sport I play. and if there's a shorter fella who's jacked they ask what's his gym routine.

and yeah as a tall guy you will look like SHIT in pictures, physique wise. but in real life your frame will dwarf other shorter guys EVEN if you don't lift. you can't grow bones. that's why there's loads of autistic pictures of non-lifting giant lanklets who are twice as wide as shorter guys who are swole.

Attached: 1460933290118.jpg (604x451, 47K)

>from my anecdotal evidence most short muscular guys are usually the ones who do athletic shit not just weightlifting. and most tall guys with muscles are just gym goers with zero coordination and athleticism (but they LOOK athletic because of their lanky frame).
>I'm 6'4 and people ask me what sport I play. and if there's a shorter fella who's jacked they ask what's his gym routine.
So what's your skelly excuse for not playing a sport?

I was incredibly weak as a kid, started lifting back when I was 17 (starting bench press was 20kg). I have zero coordination. lifting showed me which body parts are strong in my physique. I got strong legs. reached 150kg squat in no time, while other lifts remained disproportionately lower.

I'm close to 24 now though, haven't lifted in a couple of years. I'm thinking of trying out some other sport, maybe boxing. but most boxers I see got chicken legs so I'm not too sure about that, might just restart lifting, that was kind of fun even though I sucked it.

>caring this much what people think

>someday

>"Fuck this 5'9 manlet!"
>mfw 5'6

Attached: 1493242127527.jpg (1280x960, 67K)

That's me you're mirin'. My body & strength outgrows all of my lanklet friends. Benching the same weight while ~12kg lighter and have a way better defined body. Who's laughing now?

Attached: 1514330860804.jpg (590x892, 158K)

kek

Damn bro calm down. We’re all friends here

>What's not fair is the fact that your 1rm isn't even high enough for you to reach snap city, though your ticket is waiting.
pretty good roast / 5

>but in real life your frame will dwarf other shorter guys EVEN if you don't lift.

thats just not true. im 6'0, best friend is 6'3. i dont feel emasculated because he is really weak boned and lanky. im way stronger than him, even without the gym and martial arts

holy shit absolute btfo, how will lanklets recover? WHEN WILL THEY LEARN???