Herbal tea?

What are the pros and cons of drinking natural, organic (high quality) herbal tea - such as Nspire.

I drink about a cup every other day. I would like to get in the habit of having a cup of tea during my morning routine - but am curious if there’s any negative side effects of drinking herbal tea. I know for the most part it’s good for you, but aren’t there any negatives that people aren’t aware of?

For those of you who aren’t aware, high quality tea brands like Nspire cost extra because they use organic cotton tea bags - not plastic. Also the tea isn’t processed and is made with all organic ingredients like orange peel, chamomile, organic mint, cocoa, lemongrass, rose petals, and lavender to name a few ingredients.

I just stumbled upon it at work. They’re pretty expensive but my work gives them out for free and they’re delicious. No caffeine if you get the herbal ones.

Thoughts? My main health goal is to feel good and hae

Attached: 9F11FB91-5453-418B-A344-D34E99C98AA0.jpg (500x496, 56K)

Loose leaf green tea all the way, faggot.

>not travelling all the way to Japan to get dat Sencha

Attached: 1516297868972.jpg (240x240, 29K)

>drinking green tea

Enjoy your caffeine dependence faggot

>drinking tea

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

I bet you drink beer because you think it’s what men do

No, I just drink milk and water usually. Coke Zero if I feel like treating myself on occasion

>drinks coke and milk
>insults someone for drinking tea

Okay

Herbal tea is literally water with herbs in it. Literally a cup of water with extracts of orange peels, chamomile, lavender, rose petals...

You’re fucking autistic

Floyd Chadweather drinks Coke
Women drink tea

Sounds pretty gay desu

Attached: 1425364081678.jpg (165x163, 9K)

A lot of the night time/relaxing ones will have things like peppermint, hops, (chamomile?) which act by reducing T so watch out for those

Source?

I dont drink super fancy once like yours, but i do drink organic teas that are prebagged, loose leaf, green teas from japan (Lupicia) as well as general flavored teas from my local drug store.
I drink 5-6 cups a day and try to drink herbal at night because of the caffine... but i like it because it helps me feeling full with flavor while cutting. Occasionally i feel like it loosens up the bowels in a good way.

Don't drink much tea, but chamomile is a rare post-workout treat. Especially good on leg day desu.

the only non-meme teas are: pu-erh (make sure it's a cake), coca leaves, matcha and yerba mate.

loose leaf for everything, faggot.

I prefer to drink tea instead of coffee or energy drinks because it makes me more awake without making me feel shitty like those two do.

went from 2 cups coffee black to 2 cups leafy green tea, youre a faggot, tea ain't got shit on coffee in terms of dependence, it's basically flavoured water

>high quality tea brands
>cost extra
>because they use organic cotton tea bags - not plastic
Good goy

I just buy loose tea. It costs less this way. Also I find that the amount (((they))) put into teabags is often too much and make the tea too strong (hehe put in massive bag of tea in your cup and then remove it few seconds later, goy)

I have pic related. Its the smart and non jewish way to drink tea

Attached: ta-teaaccessories.jpg (500x500, 98K)

>matcha
baka gaijin detected

Attached: 1521120793011.jpg (764x469, 45K)

>Not drinking 8 cups of south african rooibos everyday
not gonna make it

Attached: Rooibos.jpg (504x336, 57K)

Herbal tea is good for you. Just rinse your mouth with water after or you risk damage to your teeth.