So much for taking steroids and getting dumb tattoos

so much for taking steroids and getting dumb tattoos.

youtu.be/i6gE0iMZ1WU

Attached: 1521075759737.png (1165x736, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTB7k1tVujA
jhstevensonlaw.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus that's scary, glad i don't live in america

RIP 3D delts

Don't really want to look it up & I live under a rock. Story?

retarded women shoots man for no reason. even the kid was thinking wtf are you doing.

It doesn’t show him getting shit, he’s off camera when that happens. Fucking dumb cunt should be killed herself. Trigger happy faggot who wasn’t in danger god I hate those people

Shot*

If this doesn't make you mad, jurys verdict was that she didn't intend to kill him. She pointed and shot a gun at a human and did not intend to kill him apparently.

what happens from the law here in america pedro

youtube.com/watch?v=HTB7k1tVujA

Attached: 62270.jpg (360x240, 16K)

Women is retarded, the guy was scum anyway desu, but she shouldn't have gotten away with something like that.

bitch needs to be put down

What was the conflict over? What's a Stillwater Bail Agent?

seems fucked up.
they definitely didnt want her charged. Reading into it you can see they tried to charge her with first degree murder. Its obviously not first degree murder and no competent team would charge her with that....
she was charged with first degree murder to give her lawyers an easy out and win the case.
Bail bondsman in the US are some of the scummiest people on the face of the earth

fug. why should i even bother doing back day if a tiny bullet can just go straight through it

Seriously? I thought for civilians it's that if you pull out your gun it's for intent to kill

lol her kike lawyer
jhstevensonlaw.com/
"just because you did it, doesn't mean you can prove it"
exactly what's wrong with the legal system

I guess he wont be needing his tren now. dibs

basically a sort of middleman for the police and court system in the US since in most areas it is massively overpopulated.
She is a citizen that agrees to pay the criminals bail so he can get out of jail before his court date. If you dont get bailed out you will sit in jail until your court date which could be 2 or 3 years in the future (even if you charge is as minor as a weed charge)
Basically she loses money if the guy runs away and doesnt show in court so its her "job" to get him to go to court. There are a lot of grey areas because a bail bondsman is just a citizen, most of them are the scum of the earth

poor son you can tell he is in fucking shock about what a retard his mom is

What does she get out of being a middleman?

Not if a jury says otherwise.

The issue here was the DA was looking for 1st degree murder charges, not manslaughter. Because it wasn't premeditated, it can't be murder, especially not 1st degree. From what it looks like the case is still ongoing so hopefully this retarded bitch gets to spend at least some time in prison. She will forsure go broke from lawyer fees, lose her rights to own a firearm for a long time, and never be a bondsman again.

I don't understand, every other case I've heard of they seem to charge people with 1st and 2nd degree murder and determine which one is appropriate?

Women with guns terrify me because they're always triggerhappy.

A male cop will at least try to chase you down to kick the shit out of you. A female cop will shoot you as soon as she gets scared.