Why do you lift when its all about the face?

why do you lift when its all about the face?

all that lifting cant fix an ugly face

Attached: faceee.jpg (1596x5000, 790K)

what am i supposed to do then?

Better to be have a nice body and an ugly face rather than an ugly body and ugly face.

cope

surgery/ blame parents for shitty genetics

No but it can take you from a 3/10 to 5/10. Plus you're less likely to get fucked with AND it gives you an outlet for your self loathing

You have just inspired me to never improve myself and live the rest of my life without reaching my fullest potential. Thank you :)

What?

I've not got an ugly face

COPE!!

meh im sure buddyboi

Yes it can. Most of these fatties actually have decent faces but the fat rounds it out.

Low BF % face almost always looks more attractive. It gives you bone structure.

Some of the guys in your pic are perfectly fine but they need a non retarded haircut

post your face fag, dudes like you are the same sad fucks who obsess over dick size. in reality if youre not ugly as fucking sin youll do fine with balls and charisma.

But most of those guys have retarded looking bodies anyway

date coping anger

KÖÖÖÖP

these three lads are pretty good looking

Attached: qifPMcW.jpg (1403x492, 70K)

and a few at the bottom with the glasses and bangs

>tfw exercising gives you face gains

Attached: face gains.jpg (1353x564, 408K)

Dude on left has literal tits
Even got those pretty pink nipples that I like :3

You can life and try to fix your face though.

No FACE and body will be fail.

FACE and no body you can still get fucked over by someone with body and FACE.

All about the face? Hahaha no. I see ugly guys with decent looking partners all the freaking time.

>posting our boy Hemmingway not just once, but twice
Big mistake, bud

great thread keep us updated and please post it again if none thread like this is up

>COPE!!
Yeah we are, by lifting weights

Lifting is a fucking coping mechanism. Truth is Chads don't even have to lift and even the best physique cant save you from a subhuman face

this.
FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME
attraction is 99% face

>face gains

looks like a soy boy faggot in all 3

>lifting for girls

never gonna make it

Unironically the LUI is the best looking in this line up. Having in mind the dude is getting close to his 50s, still has gains and a face of a 25 year old male. His muscle insertions are just quite unfortunate

>face gains

not a single gain has been made in any of those pictures if you were to put them in any order at all.

The guy in the centre column near the bottom is legit 9.5/10 hot tho, I'd let him nut in me tbqh senpai

Attached: 1514897557724.jpg (524x392, 59K)

It's all about the neck gains, doesn't anyone find it strange that all these "ugly" people don't have good neck gains?
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NECK!

Yeah but keep in mind even extremely handsome men like Leto look pretty shit when they're fat, all those features that make men attractive like a prominent brow ridge, wide, prominent cheekbones, hollow cheeks, sharp jawline ect get hidden under a layer of flab

Attached: images (13).jpg (443x332, 19K)

Not all of us are ugly motherfuckers like you m8. You can have a good-looking face and still want to life for athletic/sports related reasons or just being tired of being a skinny twink who gets pushed around. I don’t lift to please women I know all they want is a good face + abs I lift to protect myself from other guys who bullied me around when I was a twink.

Pic related

Attached: 1471381085867.jpg (840x578, 135K)

somehow i have buck teeth and curly hair even though neither of my fucking parents do

Am I the only one who doesn't think Candito is really ugly at all?

Sister

yes

did he make it?

Attached: smile and optimism.jpg (362x447, 155K)

To be honest, those glasses and that haircut aren’t doing him any favours

Threads like these are why I frequent this Polynesian body dysmorphia support forum. So much love and support from everyone.